Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by airjzz

March 09
898254be27552d4a892465c5d6213cab84f33a8.pjpg

Nov 09
377252ae8e54cddb898476a0687cb2a64c50a07.pjpg
why you look Asian in the first pic and black in the second? no hate, just saying..

you guys celebrating 135lb hurdles but how much did you guys weigh at the time?

he can see his penis now

all it takes is dedication

why you look Asian in the first pic and black in the second? no hate, just saying..
pretty crazy but it is indeed him if you look at the similarities.

its like he aged......late bloomer?

2127387790_9c2463ee36_o.jpg

this is 12 weeks

im gonna scour the net for 8-12 week transformations

you can really change your physique when everything is in check

an YES i believe in supplements we are in 2009/10 supplements have come a long way

to each their own but if youre serious at least try the basics for yourself before writing them off or listening to others.

trans9_1_big.jpg
trans9_2_big.jpg

these are always good to look at if you need motivation an people list what they did, this guy is 40 years old went from 245 to 190

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/trans.htm

Those transformations are nuts.

In January, I'm gonna cycle some clen and see how cut up I get. I'll post some pics.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Those transformations are nuts.

In January, I'm gonna cycle some clen and see how cut up I get. I'll post some pics.
you will def cut up my man........................

clen is no joke

take care though.

I dunno if I'll even be able to handle it, and I was semi-kidding about cycling. It's something I've pondered doing for a while though, but Ican't even do an EC stack during the day because my heart races and I start to sweat and feel lethargic. I'm assuming clen is like an EC stack oncrack?

its like you skipped everything in between

pee wee to NFL

your not even overweight like that are you? you tryna get to single digit bodyfat? i did that with no fat burners or anything it was isolate, purple wraath,lean meats an veggies i mean real 8 pack status. my diet so so boring i didnt care about taste at all
laugh.gif

an i started the day with oatmeal and egg whites everyday.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Is V8 a good substitute for eating actual vegetables??
Nah. The preservatives they add are no good. You can't make up for the nutrients in vegetables either. If you're on the go, grab celerywith peanut butter or a carrot or something.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by gatorad3

my weak $$% finally was able to bench 135 starting today like 3 sets of 2.
pimp.gif
Last time I tried benching 135 I couldnt push the bar back up.
The first day I repped 135 was the best day ive ever had lifting. Ive never felt more accomplished or proud than that day. For some reason, 135 was this huge barrier and it felt great to beat down that wall.

Congrats.
pimp.gif

No joke first time i bench pressed 135 was this year
laugh.gif
now I do 3 sets 205 and can do 2.5-3 reps @225lbs

Abs
- I need a decent AB workout, anyone got one I can borrow?

Lots of cardio, reverse crunches, sit-ups, leg lift, and squats.

It all worked out for me brotha

I said that??? when?
laugh.gif

Co-sign to this. It's like finally moving up to the big boy ranks--it's just a nice ego boost to know you're at least pushing one plate per side.

Now, I've got a long way before I get back there.
frown.gif

laugh.gif
Its funny you used that wording because my friend and Iused to call the 45 plates: "big boy weights". It was an ongoing thing "You going up to the big boy weights today?" The 135 mark isreally something special though. 225 wasnt even close to the kind of deal 135 was.

Originally Posted by saxman2112

pimp.gif
The first day I repped 135 was the best day ive ever had lifting. Ive never felt more accomplished or proud than that day. For some reason, 135 was this huge barrier and it felt great to beat down that wall.

Congrats.
pimp.gif
Co-sign to this. It's like finally moving up to the big boy ranks--it's just a nice ego boost to know you're at least pushing one plate per side.

frown.gif

I was like this too. In september i could only bench 135 twice. Now I use it as my second set with 6 reps. Im now benching 157 with 4 reps for my last set.Pretty happy with that

Just had dinner. cesar salad and a can of tuna.

im going to the library and when i come back my stomach will be bumpin...

whats a healthy late night snack?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HyphySole

Originally Posted by saxman2112

pimp.gif

Congrats.
pimp.gif

frown.gif

I was like this too. In september i could only bench 135 twice. Now I use it as my second set with 6 reps. Im now benching 157 with 4 reps for my last set. Pretty happy with that
lol 135 is all i do at the gym and i think its cause it looks manly a 45 on each side
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not no 25's
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
repping with 45 plates on the bar for the first time on bench wassuper
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

its like you skipped everything in between

pee wee to NFL

your not even overweight like that are you? you tryna get to single digit bodyfat? i did that with no fat burners or anything it was isolate, purple wraath, lean meats an veggies i mean real 8 pack status. my diet so so boring i didnt care about taste at all
laugh.gif

an i started the day with oatmeal and egg whites everyday.
hey what kinda veggies were you eating mostly? ive been cycling between broccoli and brussels sporuts, but im looking to diversify, and for somereason i cant really think of any
Just had dinner. cesar salad and a can of tuna.

im going to the library and when i come back my stomach will be bumpin...

whats a healthy late night snack?
nerd.gif

Almond butter and cottage cheese
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Originally Posted by Al Audi
hey what kinda veggies were you eating mostly? ive been cycling between broccoli and brussels sporuts, but im looking to diversify, and for some reason i cant really think of any

love em

add spinach and collards to that list an those are the veggies i eat most.

cool ill try those out, thanks

what kinda cardio do yall mess with?

im getting semi-tired of my HIIT on the treadmil but it gives results so i cant argue too much

you guys have any opinions on the GOMAD (gallong of milk a day) diet to gain weight?

ive read some good reviews of it, but i was wondreing if anyone here has actually tried it.

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

you guys have any opinions on the GOMAD (gallong of milk a day) diet to gain weight?

ive read some good reviews of it, but i was wondreing if anyone here has actually tried it.

lmao i could never............but i kid you not i know a kid who does this along with Russian Bear (pills) when he wants to put on mass

no ducktales.

he works at a grocery store too, so he doesnt pay for the milk either......
laugh.gif

polish kid named Andre.....cool guy. He actually competes too.

edit: Whole Milk at that......no 2% or low fat............he drinks it throughout the day....not just chug.

I said that??? when?
laugh.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif
Its funny you used that wording because my friend and I used to call the 45 plates: "big boy weights". It was an ongoing thing "You going up to the big boy weights today?" The 135 mark is really something special though. 225 wasnt even close to the kind of deal 135 was.

Weird, I don't remember the days I did 135 or 225 at all, but 95 lbs sticks out REALLY clearly in my mind
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

1 gallon? Jesus. I drank a 1/2 gallon last night (I was thirsty all day and milk is the best thirst quencher in my opinion... this results in unfortunatecircumstances when I come home drunk and I'm thirsty as hell)... anyways, lets just say I was on the toilet for the better part of the evening.

Back
Top Bottom