Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

I eat around 1100 calories a day with a 45 P/ 30 C / 25 F breakdown. Im cutting so I think Im good. I eat something every 2 1/2-3 hours to keep me going amd satisfied.

Been a while since I hit the gym, But I'm fully committed now.
What are some good cereals that you guy's recommend?

I eat around 1100 calories a day with a 45 P/ 30 C / 25 F breakdown. Im cutting so I think Im good. I eat something every 2 1/2-3 hours to keep me going amd satisfied.

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

What are some healthy foods I can make with my Foreman grill?

it's a grill bro.
True.
laugh.gif

I'll just stick with lean chicken.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

eek.gif
my boy who's in zombie mode right now for a competition coming up in a week is taking in 1500ish cals

eek.gif

how are you able to function on a daily basis? you may be running your metabolism into the ground

height/weight???

damn... I get 1100 cals per meal.

Healthy cereal = Kashi go lean
Good cereal = lucky charms fruitloops alphabets golden grams countchocula

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

1100 calories is not cutting, thats anorexia.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

REALLY?! I took it from BodyBuilding.com's transformation of the week.

It's only for 12 weeks and I'm on week 6 right now. I just need to get down to 155 (I'm at 163) then I'm doing a slow bulk back to 165.

It's not that bad actually. I eat mostly protein and fruits and veggies. I still have energy and I take a multivitamin, fish oil pills and vitamin B12

I still spoil myself with Five Guys, Wendy's, etc. once a week or so. 

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's only for 12 weeks and I'm on week 6 right now. I just need to get down to 155 (I'm at 163) then I'm doing a slow bulk back to 165.

It's not that bad actually. I eat mostly protein and fruits and veggies. I still have energy and I take a multivitamin, fish oil pills and vitamin B12

Why do you need to get down to 155 only so you can go back to the weight youre at now?

Originally Posted by Durden7

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why do you need to get down to 155 only so you can go back to the weight youre at now?
Im tryna cut out the fat then bulk up for a lean look. I'm prolly at 15-17% fat right now.

Like how some people bulk up first to a certain weight then cut, I'm doing the opposite

Ive lost around 40 lbs but still have a lot of fat on my thighs and lovehandles. I dont have that much of a stomach anymore. Any tips? or continue my cardio? Also Ive been lifting heavy and have made some gains even though Im trying to loose fat. I now have veins popping on my both my arms thats normal right?

I dont even keep up with the calories i just wanna $+$!**# get ripped, what do i do? What should i eat? How much should i eat?

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Ive lost around 40 lbs but still have a lot of fat on my thighs and lovehandles. I dont have that much of a stomach anymore. Any tips? or continue my cardio? Also Ive been lifting heavy and have made some gains even though Im trying to loose fat. I now have veins popping on my both my arms thats normal right?
40 pounds!!! Awesome!!!!
Try switching your routine to shock your body.

Any New Yorker's running the Brooklyn Half this weekend?

Originally Posted by solematic j21

I dont even keep up with the calories i just wanna $+$!**# get ripped, what do i do? What should i eat? How much should i eat?

It really depends on your size and current weigh.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by solematic j21

It really depends on your size and current weigh.

I weight 150, i just wanna get ripped and put on a little more weight.
What should i do guy's?

Back
Top Bottom