Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

anyone recommend any supps that will wake me up and energized?
laugh.gif

i hate working out in the am but my schedule is about to change so i have to switch it up
it's either in the AM or late afternoon
sick.gif

Thanks for the replies guys, i really don't want to have a clicking collarbone when i need to be able to throw etc for the sports i play. I'm getting on a bit (27 now) so i feel its going to take longer to heal than if i was in my teens.

I will dig out my x-ray as well later and post it up. Not quite as bad as the lads arm up there.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by Fade On You

eek.gif
Yo what the %*+% happened to your arm?

want x-rays?

it happened on six flags the nitro ride. i guess i gripped too hard on the first plunge. btw this is the second time i broke it and second surgery..... freaking sucks now cause i cant workout AGAIN

eek.gif
 Post them!! Did it just snap when you gripped it too hard or what? Damn man i dont think ive ever seen a bone mid arm snap like that before...must have hurt like a mother...
yup...... theres a metal rod inside from my first surgery and if i didnt have that then my bone wouldve been stiocking out of my arm.

first break

after first surgery

my mom lost my xrays..... but i did take a pic of it. the picture is taken looking straight at my arm when its on the table. look at the difference on the two bones

i gripped so hard that my metal rod bent with my arm....

eek.gif
 Damn bro!! Just damn!! Hope you have a speedy recovery...take it easy, no more rollercoasters bro
laugh.gif

Welp, no roller roasters for me after reading that arm story.
laugh.gif
That's jus crazy!

I should have progress pics soon. Within the next two weeks. I'm pumped. Feeling good right now!

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Drink a coffee
tried this in the past, doesn't work for me
laugh.gif

it will wake me up, but i need an energy boost
Make sure you get a multi in FOR SURE. I take two multis, two fishoils, two flax seed oils, two CLA a day. If I don't. I feel like complete
sick.gif

Drink a coffee
laugh.gif

I had the same problem of needing an energy boost in the AM. Trust me on this one, get 'Jack3d'.. this stuff is
eek.gif
and will DEFINITELY have you wired, not to mention pumped up and will honestly get a few more reps out of each set. Its worked wonders for me...

While we are on the topic, I have Jack3d and have been satisfied with what it does, but I also have some Tren Complex. Is it a bad idea to mix the two?.. I know Tren is some pretty heavy duty stuff and shouldnt be mixed with just anything. Can y'all help me with this one, I tried Google, but it wasnt any help.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Just came back from a Body Fat % test and found out I'm at 7 % (technically 6.8 something)
My goal was about 5% but according to the chart that's too low/ unhealthy but to be honest I still feel like there's more definition to be had
Should I continue on my path?
Cut back on cardio?
Go heavier on weights?

what test did you do..if it was the bodpod 5 isnt too low it would have put you in the elite athlete category like the guy i posted on the last page

I don't know which one in particular but he took measurements of my tricep, abs, supra - iliac and thigh
according to the chart that he gave me with my results  0 -5 is too low and 6-12 is athletic

eek.gif
Yo what the %*+% happened to your arm?

want x-rays?

it happened on six flags the nitro ride. i guess i gripped too hard on the first plunge. btw this is the second time i broke it and second surgery..... freaking sucks now cause i cant workout AGAIN

eek.gif
 Post them!! Did it just snap when you gripped it too hard or what? Damn man i dont think ive ever seen a bone mid arm snap like that before...must have hurt like a mother...
yup...... theres a metal rod inside from my first surgery and if i didnt have that then my bone wouldve been stiocking out of my arm.

first break

after first surgery

my mom lost my xrays..... but i did take a pic of it. the picture is taken looking straight at my arm when its on the table. look at the difference on the two bones

i gripped so hard that my metal rod bent with my arm....

eek.gif
 Damn bro!! Just damn!! Hope you have a speedy recovery...take it easy, no more rollercoasters bro
laugh.gif
i hate rollercoasters. i guess my fear of them caused me to grip harder than the average person on em. my arms still slightly bent.... i might want a third surgery to fix my bent and put plates and screws on it like the doctor suggested on the second surgery

hey guys does having a bent arm effect the way i exercise? will it also effect on my gains as well? my doctor reduced it during surgery but i feel like he only reduced about 80 percent of it.

heres how it was before surgery
26176_111516115538886_100000414949591_172770_3618386_n.jpg
eek.gif
is that how your arm is gonna look permanently?

i would get another surgery if i were you. think about trying to pull girls and whatnot with your arm looking like that

Wanksta23- jack3d is good but the chances are high that you would crash soon after your done with your workout. Try Presurge Unleashed it your going to try anythig at all. Highly recommended. You can get it at vitaminshoppe.

in response to williams thread "has anybody went from skinny to buff" that got locked

I certainly wouldn't consider myself buff now, but this is what I used to look like

b7dwdw.jpg

1 month into working out
14ddb39.jpg

6 months
infwy8.jpg

then I stopped, because I got bored. All at home training because I loathe gyms.  protein powder and food only. worked out 20mins 4 days a week

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I figured that would be too low but WHY exactly (the science behind it). If you can find me a link if you don't feel like explaining that is cool.
This isn't the original source that I read it from, but it has the basic message: http://www.thefactsaboutfitness.com/news/cals.htm
Those of you that are still in college should take advantage of the services that your school provides. You can search databases to find good information quickly. Don't sleep on it. I'd rather look at medical studies for advice than just read up on bodybuilding. com

On a sidenote, after fasting all day, food tastes so much better. You learn to appreciate food and it calms you down immensely. I certainly enjoy my evenings. Eating is calming and I love being able to actually appreciate it to a fuller extent. You really don't truly appreciate things until they're gone.

I'm in the Air Force DEP.. trying to get into shape before my ship date.. (around August the earliest)

Anyways I'm a real skinny/frail dude.. 5'2.. 107 lbs.. trying to add on weight. I eat as much as I can but it doesn't really do much.

But.. along with adding weight, I'm trying to get conditioned for boot by running miles/hills/etc.. will that get in the way of my weight gaining goals?

How can I compromise? Anyone want to help me out with a good workout routine..running routine.. etc..

Would be much appreciated.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by glasses

in response to williams thread "has anybody went from skinny to buff" that got locked

I certainly wouldn't consider myself buff now, but this is what I used to look like

1 month into working out

6 months

then I stopped, because I got bored. All at home training because I loathe gyms.  protein powder and food only. worked out 20mins 4 days a week
eek.gif
Thats impressive.

What was your eating habits before and after though?

Drink a coffee
laugh.gif

Mesomorph stuff is like crack!
if you never used a pre workout supp then this is too much 

but if you have tried the no explodes, superpump, shotgun. mesomorph is the best

Originally Posted by glasses

b7dwdw.jpg

1 month into working out
14ddb39.jpg

6 months
infwy8.jpg

Ducktales 

Back
Top Bottom