Starting to get fed up...

wat up nt...  no need to front or make it sound better then what it actually is for me...
when it comes to girls i juts dont understand.. it never works out...they never talk wit me.. basically its like a thick wall between me and females and it seems like i get ignored and, i cant even talk/be friends with them. Starting to get fed up wit this and need advice/help...
go ahead make fun of the thread.. its probably going to  be the ones who also have the same problems and want to make them selves feel better.

wat up nt...  no need to front or make it sound better then what it actually is for me...
when it comes to girls i juts dont understand.. it never works out...they never talk wit me.. basically its like a thick wall between me and females and it seems like i get ignored and, i cant even talk/be friends with them. Starting to get fed up wit this and need advice/help...
go ahead make fun of the thread.. its probably going to  be the ones who also have the same problems and want to make them selves feel better.

Maybe you need to play for the other team ...

dancegifs34.gif

start workin out and makin money bruh. u get that physique and have cash. lots of women become blind above the neck and u become part of the crowd instead of being all alone

start workin out and makin money bruh. u get that physique and have cash. lots of women become blind above the neck and u become part of the crowd instead of being all alone

30t6p3b.gif
Ya''l are buggin.

No mo, but a pic of you, to show your style and overall look... age... and more about your personality would help with this thread.

30t6p3b.gif
Ya''l are buggin.

No mo, but a pic of you, to show your style and overall look... age... and more about your personality would help with this thread.

OP, honestly I've said **%! it and have focused more on my future, getting through grad school, and making these six figures. **%! all that talk and what not. I realistically couldn't keep a girl if I tried because when it comes down to it, if they're not down to grow with you, whats the point? You'll just set yourself up for the next break up. I'm not in the place where I want to be in life to date chicks and feel like I can be all that I need to be for them so simply stated... I'm not trying to date anyone. It sucks and its kinda lonely at times which is why you need that core group of homies but you need to realize what your priorities are and DO. YOU. More ##!%@ falls in your lap when you have #*@% together anyways. Its not about being a "nice guy" or anything its about being "THAT" guy when it comes down to it. Develop your life, improve your understanding of the world, do research on your future and your goals, and when you're ready you'll be able to handle it. Don't sweat it. No amount of advice will help you with women. They're as diverse as we men are but we expect there to be one modality in understanding them. Not gonna happen. Boss up on these %*** and dont let them get you down. The pursuit of a woman should come SECOND to all right now.

Back
Top Bottom