roll.gif

That hurts
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by wizcoop10

Originally Posted by Napoleon

OP, honestly I've said **%! it and have focused more on my future, getting through grad school, and making these six figures. **%! all that talk and what not. I realistically couldn't keep a girl if I tried because when it comes down to it, if they're not down to grow with you, whats the point? You'll just set yourself up for the next break up. I'm not in the place where I want to be in life to date chicks and feel like I can be all that I need to be for them so simply stated... I'm not trying to date anyone. It sucks and its kinda lonely at times which is why you need that core group of homies but you need to realize what your priorities are and DO. YOU. More ##!%@ falls in your lap when you have #*@% together anyways. Its not about being a "nice guy" or anything its about being "THAT" guy when it comes down to it. Develop your life, improve your understanding of the world, do research on your future and your goals, and when you're ready you'll be able to handle it. Don't sweat it. No amount of advice will help you with women. They're as diverse as we men are but we expect there to be one modality in understanding them. Not gonna happen. Boss up on these %*** and dont let them get you down. The pursuit of a woman should come SECOND to all right now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indeed
so much truth in this post.

OP,
I've been there.
Work hard, get your education, and focus your integrity/character in all situations. 
Once you've done that you won't be concerned with girls anymore, and you'll be choosing the woman that you want.
Always know that there are a lot more good women out there than there are good men.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by wizcoop10

Originally Posted by Napoleon

OP, honestly I've said **%! it and have focused more on my future, getting through grad school, and making these six figures. **%! all that talk and what not. I realistically couldn't keep a girl if I tried because when it comes down to it, if they're not down to grow with you, whats the point? You'll just set yourself up for the next break up. I'm not in the place where I want to be in life to date chicks and feel like I can be all that I need to be for them so simply stated... I'm not trying to date anyone. It sucks and its kinda lonely at times which is why you need that core group of homies but you need to realize what your priorities are and DO. YOU. More ##!%@ falls in your lap when you have #*@% together anyways. Its not about being a "nice guy" or anything its about being "THAT" guy when it comes down to it. Develop your life, improve your understanding of the world, do research on your future and your goals, and when you're ready you'll be able to handle it. Don't sweat it. No amount of advice will help you with women. They're as diverse as we men are but we expect there to be one modality in understanding them. Not gonna happen. Boss up on these %*** and dont let them get you down. The pursuit of a woman should come SECOND to all right now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indeed
so much truth in this post.

OP,
I've been there.
Work hard, get your education, and focus your integrity/character in all situations. 
Once you've done that you won't be concerned with girls anymore, and you'll be choosing the woman that you want.
Always know that there are a lot more good women out there than there are good men.

it seems like the less interested you are in broads, the more broads are interested in you......

staying with the overall "focus on yourself" theme here...

it seems like the less interested you are in broads, the more broads are interested in you......

staying with the overall "focus on yourself" theme here...

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

exactly, most females go for the guy not showin that much interest in them, strange creatures  

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

exactly, most females go for the guy not showin that much interest in them, strange creatures  

Back
Top Bottom