Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What are the best seats to every one ?

row h is where it's at for me
1.PNG

When it's a movie like this I always get the back 2 seats closest to the middle, and it's an IMAX theater. They usually have a handicap seat at the end so I just scoop the 2 next to that one

if Kylo and Leia have a "force" convo before he offs her,
I will not be able to control my emotions :frown::frown::frown:

Last edited:
I think I finally figured it out. Rian Johnson has constantly said that Rey's parentage won't be a big deal and it seems because it will be further implied. There seems to be some type of prophecy the Kylo is trying to follow which is why Snoke is using him and Rey is the other half of that prophecy as evident with both of them being referred to as having raw power and the trailer appealing to show them as very similar. The tongue in cheek thing will be that they are both part of the prophecy because they are related and fulfilling the prophecy has something to do with eliminating there parents, particularly Leia and Luke. Something happened to Kylo to cause him to feel anger toward Han and Leia and we will find out what it was in this film and Rey's anger will come from Luke disowning her and her finding out he is her father though I don't think it will be outright said, only implied through Kylo and Rey bonding over feelings of abandonment from there parents and the burden of the great power they have. Snoke is breaking some type of barrier/getting the truth out of Rey's mind, this is when she recollects who she really is and the prior abilities she's had that have constantly been suppressed. That same mind technique was performed by Kylo on Poe Dameron in Ep VII to get information on where the map to Luke was. Snoke is trying to get info on Luke and Rey is the missing piece of that info. Snoke will manipulate both Kylo and Rey to help carry out his plan of ending the Jedi by defeating the "last Jedi" and Rey and Kylo both have disdain for Luke.

When Luke is on the ground and says "this won't end how you think".....he's talking to Rey. Quote me.

I think I finally figured it out. Rian Johnson has constantly said that Rey's parentage won't be a big deal and it seems because it will be further implied. There seems to be some type of prophecy the Kylo is trying to follow which is why Snoke is using him and Rey is the other half of that prophecy as evident with both of them being referred to as having raw power and the trailer appealing to show them as very similar. The tongue in cheek thing will be that they are both part of the prophecy because they are related and fulfilling the prophecy has something to do with eliminating there parents, particularly Leia and Luke. Something happened to Kylo to cause him to feel anger toward Han and Leia and we will find out what it was in this film and Rey's anger will come from Luke disowning her and her finding out he is her father though I don't think it will be outright said, only implied through Kylo and Rey bonding over feelings of abandonment from there parents and the burden of the great power they have. Snoke is breaking some type of barrier/getting the truth out of Rey's mind, this is when she recollects who she really is and the prior abilities she's had that have constantly been suppressed. That same mind technique was performed by Kylo on Poe Dameron in Ep VII to get information on where the map to Luke was. Snoke is trying to get info on Luke and Rey is the missing piece of that info. Snoke will manipulate both Kylo and Rey to help carry out his plan of ending the Jedi by defeating the "last Jedi" and Rey and Kylo both have disdain for Luke.

When Luke is on the ground and says "this won't end how you think".....he's talking to Rey. Quote me.

I can can see most of that...

I’d say all the stuff about Snoke using Kylo and Rey to enact his grand scheme (What that is we’re so far unsure of) ends up being a failed attempt on his part by the end of this movie...

Being as brief as I can but I’m getting in this...

Snoke orders Kylo to kill Leah...Kylo doesn’t do it and Snoke has someone else do the deed...Blows up her ship or whatever...Thus Kylo starts his turn away from Snoke (Darkside)...

It’s obvious from the trailer that Snoke is torturing Rey...Same scene that Kylo picks up his lightsaber off the ground (Pretorian Guards can be seen in both those shots from the trailer)...It’s this point that Kylo pulls completely away from Snoke and in fact saves Rey...

The way the story is setup moves his arch to one of redemption in this movie...Episode IX will see him sacrifice himself to stop Snoke / First Order since his character is obviously only redeemable by death (He killed his own father)...

The whole thing is the Luke (Rey) and Vader (Kylo) story arch...

Looks like kylo breaks his helmet...might be without it for the rest of the movies.

You kind of figure...why pay so much money to an actor like Adam driver to only cover up his face.

Got tickets to Cinerama in Seattle for the double feature :pimp::pimp:
I watched The Phantom Menace with some friends back in the day at Cinerama. The movie aside, the experience of camping out with a bunch of friends for the first Star Wars movie in 16 years was awesome... great memories. :nthat:

Looks like kylo breaks his helmet...might be without it for the rest of the movies.

You kind of figure...why pay so much money to an actor like Adam driver to only cover up his face.

As a huge fan of his helmeted look, I hate that. Actually, I hate how it's a Hollywood thing find a BS reason to show actors faces all the time. Comicbook movies are the worst at this:smh:

As a huge fan of his helmeted look, I hate that. Actually, I hate how it's a Hollywood thing find a BS reason to show actors faces all the time. Comicbook movies are the worst at this:smh:

This.

I was hoping that scar left him do disfigured that he would rock his helmet more....welp

It's super simple but that shot of ground cracking and the camera veering to Luke is visually orgasmic.
That same shot was mimic'ed during Kylo's space battle while on the verge of murking his mom. Rian J's style is going to be much appreciated.

This looks soo real but stylistically infused with an appreciation of the arts.
I said it earlier in this thread but this might rival V...

Last edited:
IMAX has revealed some special in-theater exclusives for fans that go to see the film. First up, fans who see the film in IMAX at Regal Cinemas will receive a collectible ticket each week, on 12/16, 12/23 & 12/30. You can check out the first ticket below!

In addition, fans who see the film in IMAX at AMC theaters will receive a new print by artist Dan Mumford starting on 12/17, 12/24, 12/31 & 1/7.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Regal IMAX Ticket
22338773_737063396502879_6967740800461817811_o.jpg

Star Wars: The Last Jedi AMC IMAX
22291214_737063386502880_4801206760563804272_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom