Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I've recently been working on a life sized darth vader for my man cave and I spent the better part of my weekend painting I've done a ton of research and never realized how complex vaders paint job actually is here's my progress up to this point, still a long way to go but I'm happy with the results so far (work in progress pics in the spoiler) glad I don't have to look at a can of spray paint any time soon
View media item 1958598

[emoji]128192[/emoji][emoji]128192[/emoji][emoji]128192[/emoji][emoji]128192[/emoji][emoji]128192[/emoji]

nerd.gif

That was a really good easter egg video.

Also reminded me to pre-order the Blu-Ray lol.

I need that jango ugh

I already got him but randomly at my Target on Friday I saw the entire wave and it wasn't even in the toy section. First time I've seen anything other than Finn, Constable Zuvio or one Flametrooper since Force Friday. They had the entire wave sitting in some promotions Star Wars stand by the register so be on the lookout. I would have been heated had I not already purchased them all for retail.

Last edited:
I already got him but randomly at my Target the Friday I saw the entire wave and it wasn't even in the toy section. First time I've seen anything other than Finn, Constable Zuvio or one Flametrooper since Force Friday. They had the entire wave sitting in some promotions Star Wars stand so be on the lookout. I would have been heated had I not already purchased them all for retail.

I've been to all of my local targets, walmarts and walgreens more than I'd like to admit the last month or so :lol:

:smh:

Last edited:
Has anyone ever bought from those China sellers on eBay? Was gonna get a boba fett but just ended up getting a loose one from a seller in the US. It seems really fishy for a boba fett for retail they even have maul for retail.

Has anyone ever bought from those China sellers on eBay? Was gonna get a boba fett but just ended up getting a loose one from a seller in the US. It seems really fishy for a boba fett for retail they even have maul for retail.

Fake. Stay away. Real Boba Fett's go for ~$60. Darth Maul ~$100. There are also some telltale signs of the fakes. If you ever need a legit check I can do it for you.

Edit: I'll hit my Wal-Mart today. It's been some time since I was there and I see on eBay some sellers around my area have Kanan, Ahsoka, NH Luke, etc... If there are any Jango's I'll scoop them. Anything else you guys looking for?

Last edited:
Fake. Stay away. Real Boba Fett's go for ~$60. Darth Maul ~$100. There are also some telltale signs of the fakes. If you ever need a legit check I can do it for you.

Edit: I'll hit my Wal-Mart today. It's been some time since I was there and I see on eBay some sellers around my area have Kanan, Ahsoka, NH Luke, etc... If there are any Jango's I'll scoop them. Anything else you guys looking for?

I'd take any of the figs you mentioned. Hit the pm

I have 1-11 of the TFA Black series, and I only have the flame trooper and tie pilot after #11

I'm looking for Ahsoka and Kanan if you spot em. Went back to grab the FN-2187 and Jango for anyone interested in here and they were gone |I

They only had #9 at Walmart last night. Which is a good sign I think because they will put the new wave out right when it hits. I'll keep checking in the coming weeks and grab any extra good stuff to oop here. I don't think there is really anyone else besides me actively checking in to buy these at this particular store. They have been a godsend to me. Also driving up to visit my parents this weekend and will check out the stores in that area even though they are usually picked over.

Back
Top Bottom