Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rey
embarassed.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
There's a Speech-Bubble icon in the tool bar at the top of this reply-box... click that and then type in your spoilers.

I'm guessing this is only on the full website and not the mobile version. I don't see it on mobile.

Last edited:
Maybe.  It seemed like they might want to go down that route story-wise... at least, they left that as a possibility.  

Adam Driver's performance of Kylo Ren is what I imagined a young Darth Vader to be like in the prequels. It was clear that Kylo gave into his hate and his power, something Obi-Wan explained of Vader in ANH. So many questions about what's gonna happen moving forward!

That 3rd act has me in my feelings right now but I'll be ight lol 8/10 like people said it wasn't perfect but that 3rd act made up for everything

Last edited:
Kylo Ren didnt seem like a villian at all to me. :lol: when he took his helmet off. Story was supremely meh so was the junk dialogue. Nostalgia was there though I get that. But felt too strong for me, I've seen this story before smh

am just hoping to be able to give it roughly 3.5/5 stars

so far for me:

ESB 4.5/5
ANH 4/5
ROTJ 3.5/5
CWs 3/5
ROTS 2.5/5
PhM 2/5

Last edited:
Unsubscrubing to ignore scores spoilers any of that dont see the movie until monday wanna go in fresh

Two thumbs up!! Energy in the theater was off the scale.

I'll be going back tomorrow, thankfully with assigned seating.

Brilliant!

Walter..

Kylo Ren didnt seem like a villian at all to me.
laugh.gif
when he took his helmet off. Story was supremely meh so was the junk dialogue. Nostalgia was there though I get that. But felt too strong for me, I've seen this story before smh
I think that was the point of Kylo's character, he was still in a transformation phase and had to prove he was fully committed to the dark side. 

His tantrums 
laugh.gif
Dude was acting like a kid throughout and it was re-affirmed when he took off his mask.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Movie was really well done. It had a couple of those Disney/Marvel quips in there with the humor, which wasn't bad or good, it was just different than anything Lucas would've done. Very transparent and open with who all the characters are. There's only one relationship left somewhat in question, but pretty sure we can see where it's going. I have an interesting curveball opinion, but I'll wait until the weekend is over to come back to it. I'm too lazy to spoiler bar anything right now.

Kylo Ren didnt seem like a villian at all to me. :lol: when he took his helmet off. Story was supremely meh so was the junk dialogue. Nostalgia was there though I get that. But felt too strong for me, I've seen this story before smh

View media item 1832922

Yeah pretty much. Still a good movie though. I'm predicting the next one will have Ren dropping bodies left and right a la Vader in Empire.

Last edited:
Unbelievable. Vanglorious. A masterpiece. JJ did the damn thing.

I can't even imagine how fresh episode VIII is gonna be. :pimp:

Wonder what Snoke meant by "time to complete his training" as in what must Ren do?
Ren needs to get a damn grip on his emotions. Dude was throwing tantrums left and right.

I'm glad they went with him being relatively inexperienced. After all, he's still just an apprentice in training.

Back
Top Bottom