Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well.......I won't lie.......I'm a little confused.

Such a banger ep last week, so much momentum, and then this week........it was basically a Garfield episode.

I did like Lord Bortles dialogue and more questioning of the Jedi way, teaching her to trust herself above any. Not sure we needed him to be naked, but whatever. :lol:

A whole bunch of dead Jedi and we send a 4 person search team? Not a dozen? Or two dozen? Or a hundred?

I know not every ep will be elite, but very strange after last week to then look back down a lil. Maybe it will payoff soon.

Well.........I'm kinna really confused now.

Such a fun ep 2 weeks ago and now we aren't even showing anything that makes much sense. No Lord Bortles, or any focus on his Acolyte.....
Maybe her backstory, I guess????

The whole time I looked at it from "a certain point of view" since they were showing us the same episode a different way. Seemed like a whole misunderstanding. Leading up to......? We have one ep left to close neatly, otherwise are they betting on a S2?

Best part was Jedi Wookie goin rogue. :smokin
Trinity didn't deserve to get got, she had nothin to do with what happened. :smh:

I'm still enjoying it tho, just a lil confused. Hoping for a strong close.

I’m just enjoying the ride. I couldn’t imagine having this much Star Wars content just a few years ago. Especially with also being a Star Trek fan. Seems ST always has some new show or movie that fills in gaps of time. It is good to know SW is trying.

We aren’t going to get any closure from episode 8. They are leaving it open for another season. They should just have a show about Qimir. Call it Qimir The Stranger. He’s the only character in this series I have any interest in.

We aren’t going to get any closure from episode 8. They are leaving it open for another season. They should just have a show about Qimir. Call it Qimir The Stranger. He’s the only character in this series I have any interest in.

Watch them throw in Yoda and reveal Plegius for the finale to get the people buzzing:lol:

Back
Top Bottom