stale swishers unappreciation...

[vent]
just got home from the store and im mad... [dom] tell em why you mad bo [/dom]

i go to the store to pick up a pack of grape swishers and a pepsi, left the store without checkin the wraps and here i am with a box of stale, worthless, readyto crack at any moment swishers. are these completely worthless or does any one know any tricks to salvage them?
[/vent]

Microwave em with some water.....

I don't smoke and have no idea what your talking about, but it sound like the could some moisture

Def. unappreciated. 'Specially durin those road trips where you cop at a store probably no one goes to. Soon as you rip off the plastic the swisher turnsinto wood chips nd ***$.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BG BabyGlock26

Microwave em with some water.....

I don't smoke and have no idea what your talking about, but it sound like the could some moisture
WOW

JUST THROW EM AWAY OR RETURN THEM BACK

STRAWBERRY SWEETS >>> STRAWBERRY DUTCHES

Take a damp paper towel. Wrap the sweet in the damp paper towel. Make sure you split imediately after unwrapping the sweet, you dont want it to dry back out oryou're up doo-doo's creek like you were when you bought some stales. It should work alright...still may burn a little fast though..let me know how itworks out for ya

unapperciated...its rare to find them since swishers are almost always fresh haha...
this is the reason i never buy phillies
indifferent.gif

This foreal works. Back when I used to smoke we would do this.

Put them in the microwave for 10-15 seconds, and they should be straight. This always works for dented ping pong balls that were stepped on while playing beerpong. They pop right back out too.

You should ALWAYS buy grape swishers if possible. Since they are the newest readily available flavored kind, they are the least likely to be old.

Originally Posted by Tyson Mayweather

sick.gif
@ flavored wraps.

Tastin the quality Kush > "OMG IZ THIS STRAWBERRY?!"

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

how many times have you smoked before?
nobody buys original flavor blunts cause they taste like pure !*%%.

Hate that ...
smh.gif

If another trip is outta the question you better kiss that girl so she'll open up for ya'

Edit:

Moisture. I cant explain it correctly, but how would you get the whole cigar wet without putting it under water ? ....

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by Tyson Mayweather

sick.gif
@ flavored wraps.

Tastin the quality Kush > "OMG IZ THIS STRAWBERRY?!"

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

how many times have you smoked before?
nobody buys original flavor blunts cause they taste like pure !*%%.
QFT .....but having some stale blunts can def. mess up a night

You cant save em, go back! I hate that...you got the sack broke out and the damn blunt cracks, many many incidents where this has occured. Highlyunappreciated.

no thread jack but how many of u guys peel your swishers and tear off the glue strip before you twist??? but yeah you gotta ask for the soft ones bruh. and ifu gonna buy a pack you mite as well cop a 60 box for the 24

Back
Top Bottom