Stack Bundles Appreciation/Tribute Post (sticky?)

I don't see why Jim's got to be on it
Because he gotta align himself with the project to make it seem as if he somehow "discovered"Stack, Or that Stack can't carry an album on his own...So he gotta slap his huff @ss 16's on there.

N' is tryin' to take away from my man legacy.

*@@! outta here G.

Don't nobody wanna see you/hear you...Ol' smushy-faced N'.

He better hope JoJo Capone don't catch him.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Yo.... Am I the only person who can't really listen to "Send Him Our Love" ?

Like that @+#* makes me feel the same way I did when I got that call that am... but it came on itunes a few minuts ago and I've just played it 3x's since
tired.gif

Love the track.
It's sad...but Joe did him justice on it. Unlike some other half assed attempts that surfaced
eyes.gif

How the ##%! is JR gona make a tribute track....man, you barely knew him...those were extremely lame to me...andalmost a thing to get attention off of a man's death

Can't blame Stack for goin to get his money...but now in hindsight...we see the loyal people and "true friends"
ohwell.gif

It's sad...but Joe did him justice on it.

Joe's little stories where he reminisced about Stack was just too much when I first heard it.

That was real clever of him to do...It balanced out the song and celebrated his life instead of his death.

Just little light-hearted gems that painted a picture of how Stacks was when he was livin'...Just a big @ss kid havin' fun like the rest of us.

"Where the b_tches? Where the b_tches?"

"N', You posed to be the Gorgeous Gangsta!"

That brought a smile to a N' face.

^^^ Word. Had me thinking about him on the dvd when they was in Miami with that scummy _ Jim. Stack was like i'm just happy to be here.

"All my _'s smiling, showing they teeth and $***, plus we gettin' money and we lovin' it"
smh.gif

Jimmy dont gotta be on the album...and if he said that he's lying just like he always has...album could come out EASILY through Koch.Babygrande or A LOT ofother independent labels or distribution deals...Theyd be more then happy to take it...But these dudes dont be about they business and time is passing by

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Jimmy dont gotta be on the album...and if he said that he's lying just like he always has...album could come out EASILY through Koch.Babygrande or A LOT of other independent labels or distribution deals...Theyd be more then happy to take it...But these dudes dont be about they business and time is passing by

Exactly. That's why my sentiments towards Jim remain the same.

I mean, we're fans and all, but we're not delusional. We know that Stack$ album was not gonna come out and do disney numbers, we just want thematerial. Hell, if it was a mixtape I would go BUY it. Jim #*@#%+% around. I don't believe none of that %*@$@%!%. You mean to tell me w/ all thisBusiness/Record industry savy this _ Jim has, he couldn't swing a little side deal for this project? I mean damn, this _ TROY HUDSON and RON ARTEST cameout w/ albums....
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

$@%# you Jimmy. Ole' pubic hair faced !@! _
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Jimmy dont gotta be on the album...and if he said that he's lying just like he always has...album could come out EASILY through Koch.Babygrande or A LOT of other independent labels or distribution deals...Theyd be more then happy to take it...But these dudes dont be about they business and time is passing by

I mean, we're fans and all, but we're not delusional. We know that Stack$ album was not gonna come out and do disney numbers, we just want the material. Hell, if it was a mixtape I would go BUY it. Jim #*@#%+% around. I don't believe none of that %*@$@%!%. You mean to tell me w/ all this Business/Record industry savy this _ Jim has, he couldn't swing a little side deal for this project? I mean damn, this _ TROY HUDSON and RON ARTEST came out w/ albums....
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

tired.gif
waiting for that stack is useless never gone see that material.

I mean, we're fans and all, but we're not delusional. We know that Stack$ album was not gonna come out and do disney numbers, we just want the material. Hell, if it was a mixtape I would go BUY it. Jim #*@#%+% around. I don't believe none of that %*@$@%!%. You mean to tell me w/ all this Business/Record industry savy this _ Jim has, he couldn't swing a little side deal for this project? I mean damn, this _ TROY HUDSON and RON ARTEST came out w/ albums....
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

EXACTLY
laugh.gif
...MAD ___'s nobody has even heard of are coming outwith albums...Its '08,theres so many places to look for distribution nowadays
smh.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Yo.... Am I the only person who can't really listen to "Send Him Our Love" ?

Like that @+#* makes me feel the same way I did when I got that call that am... but it came on itunes a few minuts ago and I've just played it 3x's since
tired.gif

Love the track.
It's sad...but Joe did him justice on it. Unlike some other half assed attempts that surfaced
eyes.gif

Oh don't get me wrong. the track was definitely flames. Joe definitely did his memory a service. However when I hear that song it makes me realize thatdude is actually GONE, and I sit and think about how close he was/how much promise he had. and that %$@@ is just sad

Some _'s tap the bottle, pour out a little hennessey,
Me, I'm In The Clouds Screamin SQUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAD UP!!!! IN YA MEMORY!!!

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

yoooooooo.

someone has to take the stack verse from
send him our love and put it in on the good
quality/no dj mm3 version.

please.

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

yoooooooo.

someone has to take the stack verse from
send him our love and put it in on the good
quality/no dj mm3 version.

please.

I dunno, I think the beginning on the song was good enough.

Stack was the only thing missing from MM3.

I sat down the other night at like 2 am and listening to Stack for like 2 hrs.
It was damn near depressing, after almost every song I was sayin wow tomyself.

Kind of a rant but

I used to think people that those crazy Elvis fans were ridiculous.
I mean they are cause they do some outlandish @$% like go to his grave and house.

But I mean as far as being upset with the fact that hes dead and gone along with new music.

Then I thought about it ... If people that I'm fans of / idolize like Joe Budden, Jordan, Jason Williams all turned around and died ... @#%$ would hurtme just like a close friend died.

Its terrible that this guys life and talent got stolen.

tired.gif

^ i meant take the stack verse intro on the dj
version and place it on the better quality/no dj version.

if that's possible?! i'm sure it is.

lol, i could use a new avy too

songs old, but i never heard bynoe's verse on it...im just glad its not a jordan towers video
laugh.gif

this video makes me wonder what other stack songs/video is out there that was never released

Son...I JUST ask jblackcat to make me a avy....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yeah, this CAN'T be his last performance.

Stack was killed in the summer and in this joint it is the winter....

Lets hope he recorded some **** between those times...

To me it looks Bynoe piggybacked onto that track post death...

And maybe Joe and he got things together to finish it up based on the looks of things????

And Allen, ask Gunna or WildKYcat to make it. WildKYcat made my current stack avy.

And if the avy I want gets made...Its 1:17-1:22

DON'T BITE MY +%*#!!!!! (Pause)

And Allen, ask Gunna or WildKYcat to make it. WildKYcat made my current stack avy.

Cool...I'ma do that.

How long can avy's be now??
nerd.gif

Upt... I might have to get my shark on...

I'll be back with my time frame

You a %**#! @!+ _ for that selection
laugh.gif
thats what I had envisioned... hmmm I'ma find a different video then ({})'s

Back
Top Bottom