Stack Bundles Appreciation/Tribute Post (sticky?)

Iono if this has been posted, just thought I'd share.........
tired.gif

Jealousy is a scary !%@ thing.....%*## hurt to see and hear this talented dude stack knowing he gone for no reason
smh.gif

I dont know how new this is... But I just got a track with Bundles and Ransom... Its called cash in da duffle... If im late #+$% it
laugh.gif
But track is
pimp.gif

unitedstatesoftheriot03rm7.jpg

DVD street vid for "Bundles" otherwise, it looks like I'll Holla is the only track with Stack.

Also, Jim said he's turning his portion of the Stack Bundles album into a Jim/Stack collab. Deal with it, because Jim's name on that is the only wayit's going to get released.

You gota be +!+%%@ kiddin
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

God bless the dead and I'm sorry Stack

but that aint gona be purchased, I'm not puttin money in his pocket
tired.gif

These "friends" of his are +!+%%@ everything up.

Selfish people killed him, now selfish people are killing his legacy
tired.gif

Originally Posted by iQonoclast

unitedstatesoftheriot03rm7.jpg

DVD street vid for "Bundles" otherwise, it looks like I'll Holla is the only track with Stack.

Also, Jim said he's turning his portion of the Stack Bundles album into a Jim/Stack collab. Deal with it, because Jim's name on that is the only way it's going to get released.

See....I KNEW that *+%% was gonna happen. To quote my Chi-town _'s "I can't go"....

I ain't buying that *+%%.....And he gonna #%#! it up. Cause in order to make it a Jim/Stack collab, he gotta take Stack verses off.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Jimmy real disrespectful for this one. Talking all that sentimental *+%% about my man stack....But you gonna #%#! him over in the end. I hope that _don't sell ONE copy of that *+%%. See, I already stopped %++*!++ w/ Jimmy afer it took so long for stack *+%% to come out. But now...
smh.gif
smh.gif

I don't even think I could listen to him if I wanted to.

And $+# he mean by "His Portion" ???? What type of $@#! is that? How about you take the portion of P.O.M.E that Stacks and or Max wrote and turnthat $@#! into an album. Punk @%# *$+*%%%$!@@%....
laugh.gif
I usually don't get mad over rap $@#! that really don't have anything to do with me....Butthis $@#! got me mad for real....
tired.gif

Gotta get my dude Young Dro to remove all the Jim Jones verses off the album and make it all Stacks verses.....Like he did w/ all that Pusha T $@#!...

R.I.P to my man Stacks..

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
to that ({}) Jenny Jones....

I see my man y dot in that video with stack, that must've been before or after they made the peep game video.

Stack had so much swag, He coulda been one of the next greats.

smh.gif
@ Jim cant say I didnt see it coming tho, Jim is a grimey dude

_'s called that %*@+% Move back whn my guy passed... its just sad to see the cards actually unfold like this
smh.gif

This *+%*% Jim is the dirtest dirt of the dirt.. Baseball field dirt G
smh.gif

@+%%@+# Peasant still tryna leech off Stacks talents. Even tho I saw it coming I still had hopes he wouldn't pull some ho #!+% like this
tired.gif

roll.gif
@ the detailed pink....

so wait tho, does Jim have possession to all of Stack's unreleased material now or something, or just post Birdgang !+@*?

I would assume..

Joe was hintin at that during the interview/freestyle he did too when asked about Family Reunion.

I'd also guess stack didn't have much material left from pre Byrdgang, unfortunately.

You people have no idea how wrong you are about Jim on this one. There's other people holding out on Stack's music because they don't like theirprofit, and Jim isn't one of them. Joe did not talk to Jim about getting a verse, he was talking about someone completely different. If I wasn't coolwith these people, I'd consider airin em out, but that's their mistakes to correct.

Bottom line is, Jim is not the devil and even though Stack had his own deal, he wasn't going to get them to give him an album without them "doing theright thing" by NOT being greedy.

Koch... Sony... whoever Jim does this album with, will distribute it only if Jim's name is on it too. I loved M.O.B. just skimming through it for Stack,don't see why you all can't do the same when Jim comes on the tracks. Is it that tough for you? New material >>>>> Nothing.

oh and if anyone's familiar with Amaglam Digital (Joe Budden), they're re-releasing Legends Never Die with a DVD... eventually. They finished that deala few months back but they never told me anything other than that. Not sure if details changed or what, but that's just something to look for.

Alright...I appreciate that info man...

Well, if it's Riot Squad then...

Quite frankly, !$++ them too...

I also am not a fan of Jim or anyone else in that camp for the type of music I know it will be.....and it's not the type of Stack material I wana hear.

The fly %%%@ is cool and is what Stack was...but there was more to it than that...and I'm almost sure he had some other things in store for an album.
But we'll see..

oh and if anyone's familiar with Amaglam Digital (Joe Budden), they're re-releasing Legends Never Die with a DVD... eventually.
Nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iQonoclast

You people have no idea how wrong you are about Jim on this one. I loved M.O.B. just skimming through it for Stack, don't see why you all can't do the same when Jim comes on the tracks. Is it that tough for you? New material >>>>> Nothing.

That's just it... I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT... STOP EXTORTING ME AND THE REST OF THEFANS. If I wanted to hear Jim I'd by one of HIS $%#$%!* albums... NO I WANT TO BUY A STACK CD...THAT'S THE PRINCIPLE OF THIS SITUATION... Just gone try to FORCE me listen to your HUFF $%# in order to hear myguy. I'ma have somebody DL it and take all of that ({})'s vocals off. BELIEVE THAT!!!

I know one thing...

I'mma make this N' Tone take allllllllll of Jim's verses off the album when it drops.

Just like he did with them Push verses...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I can't go.

Yo.... Am I the only person who can't really listen to "Send Him Our Love" ?

Like that @+#* makes me feel the same way I did when I got that call that am... but it came on itunes a few minuts ago and I've just played it 3x'ssince
tired.gif

Should do the album on Koch then. I don't see why Jim's got to be on it like Stack didn't have a fanbase a large one at that. At least drop it onKoch independently so his people's can see some money.

Back
Top Bottom