SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
yall know what time it is

imax
5B457F0C-6053-4648-B7A4-CFD232F304A9.jpeg

that post credit

holy sh*t

i mean damn
still on my #negativity...
yea it felt like a cop out....*he ain't from nowhere here but he somehow knows *him????
still, its open season on possibilities from here on out....again, easy cop out...

movie is weird but if you like the first one youll like this one

too much comedy which some hit but some dont

benefit of the movie is its short at hour and a half and no end credit just mid credit so it goes by fast

cletus wants to keep talkin to brock for some reason

carnage was born because cletus bit brock and a lil symbiote was left and he ate it?

venom was afraid of carnage and because he was red but never explained

shriek didnt seem to care about killin like cletus. ut in the end she was tellin carnage it was too much when he threatened annie and thats after she just killed the cop?

movie is weird but if you like the first one youll like this one

too much comedy which some hit but some dont

benefit of the movie is its short at hour and a half and no end credit just mid credit so it goes by fast

cletus wants to keep talkin to brock for some reason

carnage was born because cletus bit brock and a lil symbiote was left and he ate it?

venom was afraid of carnage and because he was red but never explained

shriek didnt seem to care about killin like cletus. ut in the end she was tellin carnage it was too much when he threatened annie and thats after she just killed the cop?
Haven't seen the movie yet but sounds like her line was children.

Cops though, c'mon **** them :lol:

Ehh pretty dead to me. Regular MCU film would of jumped 5-10 pages by now. This shhii got like 10 responses with like 3 people watching it :lol:

Ehh pretty dead to me. Regular MCU film would of jumped 5-10 pages by now. This shhii got like 10 responses with like 3 people watching it :lol:

people are also discussing it in the MCU thread, not to a crazy extent but that thread does get way more traffic than this

but hey, the movie doesnt need us to discuss to be a success on the BO

This may have been the worst movie I’ve ever seen in theaters. The only good part was it was only basically a little over an hour and Spidey should be in the next one.

I didn’t even wanna say that in the Marvel thread because it’s just disrespectful about this POS movie in there. It definitely belongs in a Sony thread.

yah they could have at least overloaded on some venom action

but surprisingly, this has 60% on rt while the first one had 30%?

I enjoyed it. Expectations was for it to be a comedy and it was

so regarding the scene, are we considering Venom to be in the MCU or Spidey in the Venomverse

Considering what we know about NWH, there’s a 6th villain that we haven’t scene yet outside of Dr Ock, GG, Electro, Sandman and Lizard and those villains that didn’t originate in the MCU (like Vulture, Mysterio etc), could be wildin but that crazy light effect we saw was probably Dr Strange spell completing (and messing up) and started to merge the different universes.

Yeah, I imagined the post credit teleport happened when Strange does what he does in NWH. Definitely Venom in the MCU but Venom 3 will take place in the pocket of the Venomverse.

Because when you think about it, these Venom movies haven’t had an Avengers level threat yet, so the stuff that happens in the Venomverse can just stay contained like all of the Marvel Netflix shows do/did.

I understand Hardy’s child loves the character so he’s approaching these films from that perspective but man :lol: They’re really missing the mark. Now Holland’s Spider-Man has to “step-down” to this universe & these terrible films.

Pretty much the same response to the first movie if you go back.

Plus with the covid going on it has prevented me to go see the less worth it movies.

I’ve only seen the first one in bits and pieces on TNT but was his accent noticeably all over the place in this one?

There were times I thought he was going for an NY accent and whenever he spoke to Great Value Donnie Wahlberg, I thought they were trying to talk to each other in Boston accents:lol:

Back
Top Bottom