SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
I can see it now, Venom forcing Spidey to smell his finger.

Tells Peter Aunt May taste like wheat cakes :lol:

I can see it now, Venom forcing Spidey to smell his finger.

Tells Peter Aunt May taste like wheat cakes :lol:

giphy.gif

Any good links to download that mixtape? None of the sound cloud ****. Band camp has been of no help.

Last edited:
Spider-Man: Homecoming Sequel Reportedly Casting Femme Fatale

As reported by The Hashtag Show, Homecoming 2 casting director Sarah Finn and her team are on the hunt for a European actress, around 20-years-old to play what was described as a “femme fatale.”This news comes on the heels of rumors about Marvel looking for a European iteration of what sounds to be their version of Gwen Stacy – a creative liberty that not many long-time Spider-Man fans are exactly thrilled about. It’s difficult to gauge who the supposed femme fatale in Homecoming 2may be, but the first character that springs to mind is Felicia Hardy aka Black Cat – a cat burglar who followed the footsteps of her world-renowned cat burglar father, Walter Hardy.

Of course, we know that the character will eventually appear in her own spinoff, Sony’s Silver and Black, that is presumably connected to Venom. But with that budding franchise’s connection with the MCU still unclear, it’s intriguing what this idea could mean to the two Marvel film series if it pans out, especially with rumors of Peter Parker potentially appearing in the currently in productionTom Hardy film. In the pages of the comics, Felicia Hardy has a long and tumultuous relationship with Spider-Man, initially starting as an adversary, but eventually becoming a love interest. However, with that timeline far ahead of where the MCU version of the character is, it’s an interesting notion that this is the story road Marvel Studios may be treading

At this point I’m about 65% sure Peter will be on a foreign exchange trip. I’m thinking silver sable maybe but what happened to that Raja Ilya casting :nerd:

Nah for silver sable. But I have no suggestions. Can't think of too many Spiderman female villains

It’s either sable or cat. The sequel would be the perfect time to explore multiple love interests so it’s probably black cat. “MJ”, Gwen Stacy and Felicia Hardy

Yeah but I just think marvel won't want to use them because of what Sony's doing

I think they're going to have Gwen AND this character. I don't think Gwen's going to be a European "femme fatale". Felicia is going to be in the Silver Sable and Black Cat movie. It sounds like Ana to me. That's my guess.

1025270-1258045520.jpg

I can’t see Marvel passing up the opportunity to do Kraven the right way and introducing his daughter instead. Plus where would her beef With Spider-Man come from? Femme fatale I would imagine would be Black Cat. I think they’ll go the ultimate route where she’s older than him as well. I’m thinking of the BMB panel where she’s kissing him and finds out he’s a kid and starts throwing up and now I’m almost certain it’s the route they’re going...

They morphed Ned into Ganke. They can skew characters and stories into whatever they want. I'm hesitant on Black Cat because Sony already has a movie planned for her.

If it was just new female character I could name dozens of minor to obscure to temporarily prominent females this could be.

This is femme fatale though. Sable and Cat would be the 2 at the top of the list. But given both are having a duo Sony movie I kinda doubt either will show up in Spidey's MCU sequel so soon. Unless Sony has decided to work even closer with Marvel.

So other than that Ana does come to mind and she can easily be the first salvo leading in to Kraven's Last Hunt. Kraven had just up and said he'd capture Spidey as a challenge. Ana could be doing the same to prove herself. Plus age wise it matches up better with the MCU Spidey. Then maybe he can also take on Kraven's son until Kraven shows up and buries him alive.

Another femme fatale could be the Spider Queen. Has a Cap America WW2 connection in the comics, abilities would allow her to control Spidey to a degree.

latest

Queen442.jpg

Then there's Peter's possible secret sister who is a covert agent

teresa-parker.jpg

But femme fatale does imply a somewhat seductive relationship with the guy so maybe not her :lol:

They morphed Ned into Ganke. They can skew characters and stories into whatever they want. I'm hesitant on Black Cat because Sony already has a movie planned for her.
This is also an option :lol:

Ashley Kafka, Debra Whitman, Carlie Cooper, Sally Avrill, Michele Gonzalez, Norah Winters, etc. can show up slightly warped to fit a certain mold.

Last edited:
If I’m not mistaken, it was Feige and Sarah Finn who casted Tom Holland. This could be the same scenario for Black Cat and Sony would use her for their solo film. Granted Feige and Finn didn’t cast Tom Hardy as Eddie Brock but he was casted before Homecoming’s numbers came in. I find it hard to believe that Sony isn’t working close to Marvel going forward with Spider-Man’s rogues gallery.

Sony man :rolleyes

Can't they just lay back and profit from Marvel's work?
Sounds like a lazy sack of ****. Not sure what you're crowing about given how Sony gets to have their cake and eat it too.

Typical of you scumbag Steve supporters.

Reap the rewards while Tony does the real work.

Sony man :rolleyes

Can't they just lay back and profit from Marvel's work?

I want this Morbius movie. Me and the other 4 people in the world who want to see a Morbius film. :lol:

I honestly don't see Marvel Studios caring about a character like this with way more heavy hitters to choose from. Morbius isn't even near the top of the supernatural heroes. Let alone all of Marvel. Sony's using their own money and taking all the risk. It won't even effect the MCU.

I do wish Sony didn't make a potential non-MCU Venom movie though. I'll give you that.

Back
Top Bottom