Sprint is basura now. Back in the days......

How do I get on that zero plan tho?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

laugh.gif
the solution is simple next time get geek squad black tie from bestbuy instead of refurb, deductble sprint insurance

My sisters screen cracked and it took over a month to get it fixed and back to her. The kicker was they lost her battery cover, so that was another week. When she finally got it back, the screen wasn't even installed properly and there was a gap between her phone and the screen. It took another 3 weeks for her to finally get it back on top of the original month+.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

laugh.gif
the solution is simple next time get geek squad black tie from bestbuy instead of refurb, deductble sprint insurance

My sisters screen cracked and it took over a month to get it fixed and back to her. The kicker was they lost her battery cover, so that was another week. When she finally got it back, the screen wasn't even installed properly and there was a gap between her phone and the screen. It took another 3 weeks for her to finally get it back on top of the original month+.

#1 The bestbuy employee should have known the phone doesn't get sent out with a microsd card, battery or battery door
#2 She should have spoken to the mobile manager and been given the credit of the full price of the phone

If I were her I would have caused a ruckus

#1 The bestbuy employee should have known the phone doesn't get sent out with a microsd card, battery or battery door
#2 She should have spoken to the mobile manager and been given the credit of the full price of the phone

If I were her I would have caused a ruckus

There are like 3 cellphone companies and the other 2 are capping data speeds

Sprint Unlimited EVERYTHING>Verizon & ATT

There are like 3 cellphone companies and the other 2 are capping data speeds

Sprint Unlimited EVERYTHING>Verizon & ATT

lol thats why I cant rock with CDMA, cause you gotta have a clean ESN and all that crap.

With GSM you can steal a phone from the store and use it the same day. As long as the IMEI isnt blocked.

lol thats why I cant rock with CDMA, cause you gotta have a clean ESN and all that crap.

With GSM you can steal a phone from the store and use it the same day. As long as the IMEI isnt blocked.

if you don't already have sero I think it's a lost cause. question is, how can I upgrade my phone and keep my sero plan? they always tell me some BS about how these new phones aren't technologically compatible with the sero plan 
grin.gif

if you don't already have sero I think it's a lost cause. question is, how can I upgrade my phone and keep my sero plan? they always tell me some BS about how these new phones aren't technologically compatible with the sero plan 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by man listen

grin.gif

google sero premium

$10 fee for new smartphones
$10 on top of that if you want your smartphone is 4G

Originally Posted by man listen

grin.gif

google sero premium

$10 fee for new smartphones
$10 on top of that if you want your smartphone is 4G

Back
Top Bottom