Sprint is basura now. Back in the days......

Super just call retentions and they will take good care of u. tell them all the b.s. u've been through and they "might" even get u back on the sero plan.

Dial *2, then 5, then 6 to get to Retention

Direct phone numbers for Account Services:
1-800-639-6111
1-877-775-4886

I thought i was the man in high school with my sprint phones. Nobody was calling it though, but it was all good I had one.

I thought i was the man in high school with my sprint phones. Nobody was calling it though, but it was all good I had one.

waiting til next month to get the HTC Evo 3D on my sero account
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by digital022

How you get accidentally kicked off sero, though? 

Whoever made changes to your account must have not known what they were doing.

I just upgraded my sero account to sero premium a few weeks ago ($10 more monthly for unlimited calls to cell phones). Currently paying $40/month. It'll cost me an additional $10 monthly if I decide to get an evo but I'll still be under sero.  The rep who upgraded my account sated that if anyone tried to take me off my sero plan to have them transfer me to employee account services.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa...

SERO with EVO?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I've considered getting one but I don't wanna have to deal with the cracked screen situation, plus, I don't wanna commit for another 2 years.
I had lost my phone two weeks ago. I had a touch pro and turns out a touch pro isn't even worth the $100 asurion wanted to charge me to send me another lol. They wouldnt even consider sending out a touch pro 2.  A friend gave me a beat up instinct with a clean esn to activate but the sprint store couldn't activate it for some reason. They ended up replacing the phone my friend gave me for free.  I didn't expect that.  
pimp.gif

I just upgraded my sero account to sero premium a few weeks ago ($10 more monthly for unlimited calls to cell phones). Currently paying $40/month. It'll cost me an additional $10 monthly if I decide to get an evo but I'll still be under sero.  The rep who upgraded my account sated that if anyone tried to take me off my sero plan to have them transfer me to employee account services.

SERO with EVO?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I've considered getting one but I don't wanna have to deal with the cracked screen situation, plus, I don't wanna commit for another 2 years.
I had lost my phone two weeks ago. I had a touch pro and turns out a touch pro isn't even worth the $100 asurion wanted to charge me to send me another lol. They wouldnt even consider sending out a touch pro 2.  A friend gave me a beat up instinct with a clean esn to activate but the sprint store couldn't activate it for some reason. They ended up replacing the phone my friend gave me for free.  I didn't expect that.  
pimp.gif

SERO with EVO?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
If you are coming from a sero plan and switch to a 4g phone it will automatically switch you to the $69.99 "new sero" plan.

SERO with EVO?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
If you are coming from a sero plan and switch to a 4g phone it will automatically switch you to the $69.99 "new sero" plan.

Fantastic4our, nice avy.

My concerns are legit though with this device. Volume coming in and out during conversations & dudes at the repair store said they fixed it. Freezing then having fits of restarting unless I take the battery out for 5 minutes or so. I've had this one for about 2 weeks, haven't added many apps, and haven't added any since the recent hard reset a couple days ago.

I'm headed back to the store today.
pimp.gif

but if you've done a hard reset, usually the next step is a replacement ordered. There's really nothing else to do at that point. Asurion phones are crap majority of the time.

If you're on a SERO plan, Retention really could care less what you have to say tho 
laugh.gif
. They are willing to stretch more with customers paying full price. It's worth a shot, as they have more authority to help you out.

Fantastic4our, nice avy.

My concerns are legit though with this device. Volume coming in and out during conversations & dudes at the repair store said they fixed it. Freezing then having fits of restarting unless I take the battery out for 5 minutes or so. I've had this one for about 2 weeks, haven't added many apps, and haven't added any since the recent hard reset a couple days ago.

I'm headed back to the store today.
pimp.gif

but if you've done a hard reset, usually the next step is a replacement ordered. There's really nothing else to do at that point. Asurion phones are crap majority of the time.

If you're on a SERO plan, Retention really could care less what you have to say tho 
laugh.gif
. They are willing to stretch more with customers paying full price. It's worth a shot, as they have more authority to help you out.

my phone has a line of dead pixels after i dropped it.  can i bring it in for exchange?

my phone has a line of dead pixels after i dropped it.  can i bring it in for exchange?

if you get booted off your sero accout and youre no longer an employee or the person that got you the sero plan is no longer an employee then youre done those accounts are done and are basicly on the chopping block. you cant fraud sprint anymore now the employee who gets people discounted accounts is financially responsible for those accounts. you probably have a grip of programs running never clear our your ram or cache and wonder why your phone freezes and lags. my dude the evo is basicly a computer. i worked for advanced tech support im the dude the service center calls when they get stuck.

if you get booted off your sero accout and youre no longer an employee or the person that got you the sero plan is no longer an employee then youre done those accounts are done and are basicly on the chopping block. you cant fraud sprint anymore now the employee who gets people discounted accounts is financially responsible for those accounts. you probably have a grip of programs running never clear our your ram or cache and wonder why your phone freezes and lags. my dude the evo is basicly a computer. i worked for advanced tech support im the dude the service center calls when they get stuck.

Hey guys I wanted to get a HTC Thunderbolt, w/ basic text and minutes plan, how much would it cost me(first time Verizon customer btw)?

Hey guys I wanted to get a HTC Thunderbolt, w/ basic text and minutes plan, how much would it cost me(first time Verizon customer btw)?

anytime i have problems i just chat or call retentions. chatting is easier to me problems always fixed. 
dont focus on the phone, focus on your relationship with sprint. wont win points on the phone, thats minor, focus on dropped calls, phone is refurb , but you want to remain loyal.

be nice. dont demand. 

46$ a month bill 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anytime i have problems i just chat or call retentions. chatting is easier to me problems always fixed. 
dont focus on the phone, focus on your relationship with sprint. wont win points on the phone, thats minor, focus on dropped calls, phone is refurb , but you want to remain loyal.

be nice. dont demand. 

46$ a month bill 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sprint used to be tha $!$.

they used to have the best phones.

they used to have the fastest network.

i remember back in 2006-07 i was watching tv on my palm treo, and they had all kinda channels. they were ahead of their time.

sprint used to be tha $!$.

they used to have the best phones.

they used to have the fastest network.

i remember back in 2006-07 i was watching tv on my palm treo, and they had all kinda channels. they were ahead of their time.

Back
Top Bottom