Sprint is basura now. Back in the days......

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
SERO, got accidentally kicked off, then offered another plan for $35 with unlimited data & 700 minutes. Phone acting glitchy? report problem, get new phone.

Nowadays......

$69 plus $10 (that I don't use) plus phantom charges. Phone acting glitchy? Report problem, get it serviced, wait 24 hrs (in my case), report problem again, "Oh, the type of reset they did in the store isn't the same as what we'd like to do to request a device exchange," rinse & repeat.

On my 3rd EVO, just paid the $100 deductible to Asurion because the screen cracked on the old one. This p.o.s. came with nicks and marks and works like $!!% too. All I want, as a 10 year customer, is the satisfaction of a replacement device NIB, then go from there. If I have more issues, then I'll buy something different. I shouldn't have bothered taking it into a store because the phone reps all wanna do the same thing over again.

Any Sprint employees wanna chime in? Exclusive #s to actually get something done?

SERO, got accidentally kicked off, then offered another plan for $35 with unlimited data & 700 minutes. Phone acting glitchy? report problem, get new phone.

Nowadays......

$69 plus $10 (that I don't use) plus phantom charges. Phone acting glitchy? Report problem, get it serviced, wait 24 hrs (in my case), report problem again, "Oh, the type of reset they did in the store isn't the same as what we'd like to do to request a device exchange," rinse & repeat.

On my 3rd EVO, just paid the $100 deductible to Asurion because the screen cracked on the old one. This p.o.s. came with nicks and marks and works like $!!% too. All I want, as a 10 year customer, is the satisfaction of a replacement device NIB, then go from there. If I have more issues, then I'll buy something different. I shouldn't have bothered taking it into a store because the phone reps all wanna do the same thing over again.

Any Sprint employees wanna chime in? Exclusive #s to actually get something done?

I miss my sero plan
30t6p3b.gif

Stupid evo hype..

I Lost
30t6p3b.gif

What are you talking about? SERO is the only thing Sprint had going for them back in the days.

They now have the best phones, good coverage and decent 4G.

How is it their fault that the screen cracked?
laugh.gif

Sprint is leaps and bounds better than it used to be. Go get T-Mobile if you want cheap.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

This is standard, phone companies get tons of people trying to scam them.

What are you talking about? SERO is the only thing Sprint had going for them back in the days.

How is it their fault that the screen cracked?
laugh.gif

Sprint is leaps and bounds better than it used to be. Go get T-Mobile if you want cheap.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

This is standard, phone companies get tons of people trying to scam them.

1. Where did I say I was blaming Sprint for my screen cracking?

2. Regardless of being "standard," that doesn't annoy you that you have to take the same steps multiple times to get your issue solved?

1. Where did I say I was blaming Sprint for my screen cracking?

2. Regardless of being "standard," that doesn't annoy you that you have to take the same steps multiple times to get your issue solved?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I cant complain, Sprint 4g>ATT+Tmobile HSPA+

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I cant complain, Sprint 4g>ATT+Tmobile HSPA+

I work at a Sprint service and repair store

It's pointless to call in with your problems honestly
laugh.gif
Customer care sucks. They know nothing.

Best bet is to just bring it in. Some stores will even look out with the cracked screen if they have the parts (I do all the time).

Asurion phones are known to be crappy because they refurbish their own phones. When we have to order replacements, we send them back to get refurbished by the manufacturer.

Every glitch doesn't require a phone to be replaced. A LOT of the times it's due to something the customer did. If you are doing dumb $#*% with your device and the phone starts acting up and we replace it, guess what? You're gonna do the same dumb $#*%, want another replacement and then say the phone is a bad phone.

I work at a Sprint service and repair store

It's pointless to call in with your problems honestly
laugh.gif
Customer care sucks. They know nothing.

Best bet is to just bring it in. Some stores will even look out with the cracked screen if they have the parts (I do all the time).

Asurion phones are known to be crappy because they refurbish their own phones. When we have to order replacements, we send them back to get refurbished by the manufacturer.

Every glitch doesn't require a phone to be replaced. A LOT of the times it's due to something the customer did. If you are doing dumb $#*% with your device and the phone starts acting up and we replace it, guess what? You're gonna do the same dumb $#*%, want another replacement and then say the phone is a bad phone.

How you get accidentally kicked off sero, though? 

Whoever made changes to your account must have not known what they were doing.

I just upgraded my sero account to sero premium a few weeks ago ($10 more monthly for unlimited calls to cell phones). Currently paying $40/month. It'll cost me an additional $10 monthly if I decide to get an evo but I'll still be under sero.  The rep who upgraded my account sated that if anyone tried to take me off my sero plan to have them transfer me to employee account services.

I just upgraded my sero account to sero premium a few weeks ago ($10 more monthly for unlimited calls to cell phones). Currently paying $40/month. It'll cost me an additional $10 monthly if I decide to get an evo but I'll still be under sero.  The rep who upgraded my account sated that if anyone tried to take me off my sero plan to have them transfer me to employee account services.

Fantastic4our, nice avy.

My concerns are legit though with this device. Volume coming in and out during conversations & dudes at the repair store said they fixed it. Freezing then having fits of restarting unless I take the battery out for 5 minutes or so. I've had this one for about 2 weeks, haven't added many apps, and haven't added any since the recent hard reset a couple days ago.

I'm headed back to the store today.

Fantastic4our, nice avy.

My concerns are legit though with this device. Volume coming in and out during conversations & dudes at the repair store said they fixed it. Freezing then having fits of restarting unless I take the battery out for 5 minutes or so. I've had this one for about 2 weeks, haven't added many apps, and haven't added any since the recent hard reset a couple days ago.

I'm headed back to the store today.

Originally Posted by digital022

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa...

SERO with EVO?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by digital022

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa...

SERO with EVO?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Super just call retentions and they will take good care of u. tell them all the b.s. u've been through and they "might" even get u back on the sero plan.

Dial *2, then 5, then 6 to get to Retention

Direct phone numbers for Account Services:
1-800-639-6111
1-877-775-4886

Back
Top Bottom