Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninja logic:

George Zimmerman defends himself against a single 17 year old because he feared for his life.... Justified

Lone motorist defends himself against 100+ angry biker hooligans because he feared for his life... Out of line

Umm moral of both stories is you dont pick a fight

You CANT WIN...

Alot of ya never been on da streets i see :rolleyes

:lol:

You CANT WIN...

Says the 30 year old boy still living in his mama's womb. :rolleyes

Lose a argument? Take a cheapshot..it never fails :lol:

Only on NT is antagonizing a motorcycle gang

And starting a fight with a legally armed individual

Smart business :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I mean, Ninja, what would YOU do? From all I've read, it seems like the bikers were out to mess w/ this guy from the jump. You don't know what's going through the driver's head. He's got his wife and child in the car. They are putting his family at risk by the way they're riding. Don't pick fights you can't win? No, you do what you can to protect your family. I get the idea that no matter what this guy chose to do, he was ******. I feel awful due to the outcome and I still question as to why there wasn't any police involvement for over 6 minutes.

Last edited:
When he stopped at the right light and dudes on bike started hitting his window, I would've just backed up, no damns given

Why did that biker stop all the way in the beginning anyway? No logic at all

You CANT WIN...

Says the 30 year old boy still living in his mama's womb. :rolleyes

I dont know what video you saw but he didnt start anything.... he felt threatened ala Zimmerman and acted accordingly.

You really think the outcome would have been any different if he just stopped and pulled over ? ... all he did was buy himself more time before the whooping commenced but at least he put up a fight and took out a few of those punks in the process.

I mean, Ninja, what would YOU do? From all I've read, it seems like the bikers were out to mess w/ this guy from the jump. You don't know what's going through the driver's head. He's got his wife and child in the car. They are putting his family at risk by the way they're riding. Don't pick fights you can't win? No, you do what you can to protect your family. I get the idea that no matter what this guy chose to do, he was ******. I feel awful due to the outcome and I still question as to why there wasn't any police involvement for over 6 minutes.

Yeah stay or move I think he would've ended up getting his *** beat, always some knucklehead out for trouble that can't be bargained with, and that day he was on a bike. Pulling off atleast gave you a better chance, even though he hit traffic he was around people other than the middle of the highway.

I would've CALMLY waited till they pass by and

Either pedal on forward or wait till they sped off..

He was NOT gonna win a confrontation...too many

Of them. I dunno why da driver INSISTED on tapping

Da back wheel of that biker.. What did that prove..

That he wasn't gonna get bullied? :lol: you drive

Defensively AT ALL TIMES...PERIOD.

Back up on 178? And gone WHERE? Hit another

oncoming car? Hit

A Innocent pedestrian? :lol:

Son should've NEVER tapped da wheel of that bike.

I dont care how many are around you.. I drive that

Highway all da time..picking a right wit a gang sealed

His fate.

Last edited:

You CANT WIN...

The man is speaking the truth. If I see a motorcycle crew in the same road as I am driving, I would have stopped the vehicle and let them proceed so they can do their thing. Why escalate the situation? A few of my buddies are in bike clubs or in other words bike gangs and these guys aren't the smartest dudes in the block. Hell a few are ex convicts and would rape/kill you just for a 6-pack of beer. So anyone that messes with them or their crew, the ending result is usually violence.

As a parent and fellow rider, you wouldn't understand. Your mom would have ran over those bikers as well if you were that 2 year old in the backseat. Your shtick is tiresome, you write as if you've experienced and lived life outside your comfort level but this board knows the truth, we've seen you joyously make lincoln logs with your shoes in your mom's living room, much to her dismay and all others on this board. :rolleyes

You're assuming the guy in the Range hit him intentionally. The guy on the bike cut him off and came to a stop RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM ON THE HIGHWAY.

He should have made that left on 178st bway the precint was like 3 blocks away.

Da he would've never made da turn on 179..light

Would've turn red..unless he bout that eating da red

Light life....he couldve also circled up da block, ate

Da red life and gun it on da upper GWB level

entrance.

how do you know he just couldn't stop in time? not like he slammed into him. he just tapped him. from the video there is absolutely no way of knowing whether or not he did it intentionally. :rolleyes

It's clear a lot of you have the wrong impression from the video. If you ride motorcycles, it's obvious to see who's at fault within the first 30 seconds of the video.

Some of you say the range was impeding the bikers. That's definitely false. They're doing a large group ride. More than likely, they were speeding along the highway and eventually came across the guy in the range. When the front runners started to slow down, the rest of the group does so as well since The leaders of the group map out the direction everyone is going. It seems to me that as the front runners slowed down, giving no consideration to other vehicles on the highway besides the other bikers, the other members of the pack followed suit. That's why the dude ended up stopping infront of the range. Thing is, you're on a speedway... Coming to an unsafe stop... While you're a yard in front of a ******g SUV that weighs TONS. No way could dude prevent colliding with the bike's back tire and at the distance he had to stop within, I'd say he did a good job because the impact could've been much greater. What the biker did was stupid. Then to make matters worse, you got this group mentality going on where things are definitely going to heat up quickly. The guy in the range had EVERY right to feel threatened, especially when you have dudes hopping off their bikes and advancing towards him and his family. They literally took up all lanes of the highway, which from what I understand of large group rides is a no no; always leave a lane open in case other motorists need to get by, or if someone falls you can have a lane to swerve off in and avoid a pile up. A lot of times it's guys who just got their motorcycles a month ago and want to stunt that end up ******g up the ride for other people.

I ride motorcycles, so I'm inclined to side with the bikers when it comes to getting into things like this with larger vehicles. But this was the biker's fault. It's people like this that give us a bad name. You have to respect the road, not ride like you own it. That's when dumb **** like this happens. Dudes beat the man to the point he needed stiches because one of their own ****** up. :smh:

Last edited:
You're assuming the guy in the Range hit him intentionally. The guy on the bike cut him off and came to a stop RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM ON THE HIGHWAY.

End game is still LET IT GO...you cant win against

A mobb of bikers.

I would've CALMLY waited till they pass by and

Either pedal on forward or wait till they sped off..

He was NOT gonna win a confrontation...too many

Of them. I dunno why da driver INSISTED on tapping

Da back wheel of that biker.. What did that prove..

That he wasn't gonna get bullied?
laugh.gif
you drive

Defensively AT ALL TIMES...PERIOD.
How do you know the guy tapped his wheel on purpose? No where in the video or article does it show/say that the driver bumped his back wheel on purpose. You're assuming ****. Odds are, it was an accident. When a motorcycle gets in front of you, you don't expect him to hit his brakes...

It's actually a pretty DUMB thing to assume. Basically, what you're saying is that once the motorcycle got in front of him, he KNEW that the idiot was going to hit his brakes, therefor, he bumped him on purpose. That's ridiculous.

Not to mention the fact that after he bumped him, HE STOPPED. After he stopped, they started getting off their bikes, laying them down, blocking him in and approaching him. Who knows what they said or were going to do.

Think about it. 1 guy with his wife and daughter VS 50 bikers who think they are badder than everyone else and they own the road. hmmmmmmmmm I wonder who started the trouble..

No damns would have been given. The first guy that caught up right behind him would have got a brake check just like they did him. Oh but wait, the biker would have been ready and if he would have hit him, it would have been on purpose, right?

It's clear a lot of you have the wrong impression from the video. If you ride motorcycles, it's obvious to see who's at fault within the first 30 seconds of the video.

Some of you say the range was impeding the bikers. That's definitely false. They're doing a large group ride. More than likely, they were speeding along the highway and eventually came across the guy in the range. When the front runners started to slow down, the rest of the group does so as well since The leaders of the group map out the direction everyone is going. It seems to me that as the front runners slowed down, giving no consideration to other vehicles on the highway besides the other bikers, the other members of the pack followed suit. That's why the dude ended up stopping infront of the range. Thing is, you're on a speedway... Coming to an unsafe stop... While you're a yard in front of a ******g SUV that weighs TONS. No way could dude prevent colliding with the bike's back tire and at the distance he had to stop within, I'd say he did a good job because the impact could've been much greater. What the biker did was stupid. Then to make matters worse, you got this group mentality going on where things are definitely going to heat up quickly. The guy in the range had EVERY right to feel threatened, especially when you have dudes hopping off their bikes and advancing towards him and his family. They literally took up all lanes of the highway, which from what I understand of large group rides is a no no; always leave a lane open in case other motorists need to get by, or if someone falls you can have a lane to swerve off in and avoid a pile up. A lot of times it's guys who just got their motorcycles a month ago and want to stunt that end up ******g up the ride for other people.

I ride motorcycles, so I'm inclined to side with the bikers when it comes to getting into things like this with larger vehicles. But this was the biker's fault. It's people like this that give us a bad name. You have to respect the road, not ride like you own it. That's when dumb **** like this happens. Dudes beat the man to the point he needed stiches because one of their own ****** up. :smh:

But Ninjahood said otherwise, bro. Stop speaking from experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom