SPIN-OFF THREAD SLENDER OR THICK FEMALE, WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

energyset.jpg

keri-hilson-z100-press-room.jpg

Heart.Attack.jpg

Originally Posted by boxer

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I prefer slender women. Thick always turns to fat.
thick for play and slender to stay.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Now that I think about it, every chick I've cuffed with theexception of one was either slender or petite[/color]

xin_21060329141524508381.jpg

34g83m9.jpg

USA+Network+American+Character+Photographic+NCQsmAxWp16l.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

qx18bs.jpg

long_sd1.jpg

nina1.jpg

Healthy women with meat on their bones FTW!

they could have a couple of my kids.... Especially the girl in the purple dress...

Thick or slender women can get bigger after pregnancy. All it has to do is with genetics and how well you take care of your body after pregnancy. I know plentyof slender women who blew up after giving birth and their body has not gotten back to the slender look.

My mom had us four girls and she has an amazing body, as do all her sisters. The women on my dad's side, not so lucky. I am hoping I will inherit mymom's body genes.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I know plenty of slender women who blew up after giving birth and their body has not gotten back to the slender look.

i don't doubt this. however, the odds are stacked that a "thick" girl won't be slender post pregnancy. odds would be more favorable thatshe remains a plumper and the slender girl has a chance to return to being slender unless she chooses to be a lazy cow if she did indeed blow up.

Slender. I don't understand how some of you like that overly done thickness.

JR5

Back
Top Bottom