Space jam 11 Legit Check

What do you guys think? I feel like the toe box is off, and the yellowing and the color of the soles.
Sorry for the crappy pics, the person sent a video of it, I took screenshots.

Last edited:
my man. No disrespect but we've gone threw this with you a few times. Sole is a dead giveaway even with the crappy pics. Really catch up on the 11 legit check guide

I understand. And I can tell fakes but when a person sends you a vid and shoe looks good except like 1 or 2 things u should ask for help.

I knew the soles were off but it was yellowing. I never encountered a jam like this so now I can pick up more about fakes.

Plus I been looking for jams for 3 weeks :frown: I want them before I leave the country. Thanks everyone. I rep everyone.

Last edited:
This guy been asking questions like he works for 1 of the grey markets warehouse making fakes!!

This guy been asking questions like he works for 1 of the grey markets warehouse making fakes!!
I catch them little ***** from time to time trying to follow me on here and i block them everytime. Or ill catch them getting a legit check and theyll be asking those certain questions in a certain way that just gives them up. Kinda like whats going on here if ya know what im sayin.

Last edited:

I catch them little ***** from time to time trying to follow me on here and i block them everytime. Or ill catch them getting a legit check and theyll be asking those certain questions in a certain way that just gives them up. Kinda like whats going on here if ya know what im sayin.
im not even good, think i have like one >_>

Lol maybe, but no. I hate fakes and I've been tricked once in my life. And since then I told my self no matter what I must be 100% what I get is real.

A lot of the LC I ask for are for items on ebay. I am starting up a big collection. Some kicks get sold so then I might have to do another LC, but so far I been learning a lot for LC on a lot of sneakers. Which I am thankful for cus of you guys. I am a very picky person with jordans.

But finally today I found some legit jams for a steel. I make sure I rep the people who help. I really do appreciate what the community here does, it impacts a lot. If I could delete my threads in order to not show the wrong people then I would.

Lol maybe, but no. I hate fakes and I've been tricked once in my life. And since then I told my self no matter what I must be 100% what I get is real.

A lot of the LC I ask for are for items on ebay. I am starting up a big collection. Some kicks get sold so then I might have to do another LC, but so far I been learning a lot for LC on a lot of sneakers. Which I am thankful for cus of you guys. I am a very picky person with jordans.

But finally today I found some legit jams for a steel. I make sure I rep the people who help. I really do appreciate what the community here does, it impacts a lot. If I could delete my threads in order to not show the wrong people then I would.
no prob here to help.

Back
Top Bottom