Space jam 09 LC please!!!

100% Fake. PL cut is REALLY high, sole is way to icy for a 5 year old shoe, 23 is a tiny bit stretched but the heel tab is off, side shot shows how the shape of the shoe looks off. There are sellers on ebay that have 100% positive feedback but sell GMs. They will tell you that if you leave positive feedback then they will let you return the shoes if you call them out for selling you a GM pair

no? They look the same. Ok believe what you want. You joined today.... I know what I'm talking about when it comes to 11s and so do a lot of other ppl who are about to chime in. These are 100% fake no questions asked

im not 100% sure but if you contact ebay they can walk you through it. See first if the seller has a return policy. If not then contact ebay and say he sent you fakes when they were supposed to be authentic

Never seen PL cut that high.. Not even the correct yellowing. Hope you get your money back on these.

100% fake for the reasons stated by others....PL high, stretched out 23 on the back, and that yellowing just looks off to me...like it was intentionally done somehow.  if the auction was protected with ebay moneyback guarantee, you should be able to file a claim and get your money back.  

i unfortunately went through the same situation when i first got into the whole shoe game, buying fake jams off ebay.  members here set me straight and now i always get legit checks BEFORE buying anything.  

Man I wish I had this forum like 6 years ago when I got a pair of "taxi's" and a XIII colorway that didn't even exist. Thought I was smooth as hell getting them for cheap. Probably looked like an Idiot rocking those XIII's. Oh well, we live and learn. 

Man I wish I had this forum like 6 years ago when I got a pair of "taxi's" and a XIII colorway that didn't even exist. Thought I was smooth as hell getting them for cheap. Probably looked like an Idiot rocking those XIII's. Oh well, we live and learn. 
Make sure to always do your research before you gyp yourself with some fakes.

Now that we got that out the way. Lol when do y'all think they gonna re retro? I'm done looking for a legit pair Ima just wait it out

file a claim with paypal and use this link as a source for the shoes being fake/unauthorized/counterfeit.. i did this before and i got my money back but it took like 10 days but it was worth it

Doesn't Ebay get you the refund if you bought an item that wasn't described in the listing?  OP just get in contact with the seller and ask for refund, if not, file a claim with Ebay.  They will get your money back.

Back
Top Bottom