SOUTH PARK or FAMILY GUY??????

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Both shows are a little too vulgar for my liking, but I agree about Dual Survival, most entertaining show on television right now.

Really tho..?
30t6p3b.gif

Sit back and laugh a little son 
laugh.gif

Family Guy was at it's highest when it came back in 05 and then it just went to hell a few years later. It's not even the best MacFarlane show anymore; American Dad is 20x funnier.

Family Guy was at it's highest when it came back in 05 and then it just went to hell a few years later. It's not even the best MacFarlane show anymore; American Dad is 20x funnier.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

This. I tried watching South Park, didnt laugh at all and just kept it moving.But FG> South park.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

This. I tried watching South Park, didnt laugh at all and just kept it moving.But FG> South park.

simpsons > futurama = south park > old family guy > squirrel poo > new family guy

simpsons > futurama = south park > old family guy > squirrel poo > new family guy

Just to add my own thoughts on my own post, the minute I wanna say Family Guy, I catch that Imagination Land and Facebook
episodes of South Park and kill myself laughing so hard. Then when I say South Park is funnier, I think about Peter's "Dying Cat
Scented Body Spray" or "It's Gon' Rain" random cutaways and laugh just as hard.

I do have to completely disagree with the posters who said American Dad is funnier than...well, anything, cause that show is
not even remotely funny. At all. Futurama & King of the Hill are 2 greatly underappreciated shows, and as far as the Simpsons,
I've never seen a show fall off so hard, I caught a brand new episode a couple weeks ago and was embarrassed i even watched
it.

Just to add my own thoughts on my own post, the minute I wanna say Family Guy, I catch that Imagination Land and Facebook
episodes of South Park and kill myself laughing so hard. Then when I say South Park is funnier, I think about Peter's "Dying Cat
Scented Body Spray" or "It's Gon' Rain" random cutaways and laugh just as hard.

I do have to completely disagree with the posters who said American Dad is funnier than...well, anything, cause that show is
not even remotely funny. At all. Futurama & King of the Hill are 2 greatly underappreciated shows, and as far as the Simpsons,
I've never seen a show fall off so hard, I caught a brand new episode a couple weeks ago and was embarrassed i even watched
it.

I love South Park and enjoy Family Guy, but it is South Park the most in recent years. South Park has always been held to higher standards because the story matters in South Park episodes. In Family Guy the story is secondary, sometimes doesn't even matter, because all the show is about is throwing gag after gag at the audience and seeing what sticks. 
At their best South Park is way better, at their worst South Park is still better. But if you take the last 16 episodes of South Park ( because 16 episode make up a South Park season), and you take the 16 best episodes from the last season for Family Guy, Family Guy was way better. And for the past couple years Family Guy has not been that far behind South Park.

- On a side note I don't think American Dad is better than Family Guy. It is just that American Dad when it started was sooooo bad, then it got hit or miss, now is it consistently pretty good. 

I love South Park and enjoy Family Guy, but it is South Park the most in recent years. South Park has always been held to higher standards because the story matters in South Park episodes. In Family Guy the story is secondary, sometimes doesn't even matter, because all the show is about is throwing gag after gag at the audience and seeing what sticks. 
At their best South Park is way better, at their worst South Park is still better. But if you take the last 16 episodes of South Park ( because 16 episode make up a South Park season), and you take the 16 best episodes from the last season for Family Guy, Family Guy was way better. And for the past couple years Family Guy has not been that far behind South Park.

- On a side note I don't think American Dad is better than Family Guy. It is just that American Dad when it started was sooooo bad, then it got hit or miss, now is it consistently pretty good. 

Back
Top Bottom