SOUTH PARK or FAMILY GUY??????

The mere fact Family Guy couldn't dream of pulling off an episode like Scott Tenorman Must Die renders it vastly inferior. Matt and Trey run circles around Seth MacFarlane, who is a complete hack, and the Cartoon Wars episode proved it. MacFarlane, if he had any talent as a writer, would have retaliated. He's also the douche who still brags about how he doesn't give a crap about how he missed the flight that would have sent him into the WTC on 9/11.

The mere fact Family Guy couldn't dream of pulling off an episode like Scott Tenorman Must Die renders it vastly inferior. Matt and Trey run circles around Seth MacFarlane, who is a complete hack, and the Cartoon Wars episode proved it. MacFarlane, if he had any talent as a writer, would have retaliated. He's also the douche who still brags about how he doesn't give a crap about how he missed the flight that would have sent him into the WTC on 9/11.

How is this even a question?
South Park >>>>> Family Guy and I still love Family Guy
The first time I saw Scott Tenormman Must Die
eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

That whole 200 episode that had terrorists wanting to kill Matt and Trey also shows that they >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Seth Macfarlane
They fought to try to keep 201 uncensored to make a point while Seth would have been hiding under his desk the whole time.

How is this even a question?
South Park >>>>> Family Guy and I still love Family Guy
The first time I saw Scott Tenormman Must Die
eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

That whole 200 episode that had terrorists wanting to kill Matt and Trey also shows that they >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Seth Macfarlane
They fought to try to keep 201 uncensored to make a point while Seth would have been hiding under his desk the whole time.

Originally Posted by Xavier

neither boondocks come at me bro.

But if I had to chose Family Guy. There some episodes of South Park that usually don't interest me.

Originally Posted by Xavier

neither boondocks come at me bro.

But if I had to chose Family Guy. There some episodes of South Park that usually don't interest me.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

South Parks longevity, social commentary and satire, gross humor, etc > Family Guys cutaways and random gags.

Early FG was good, but they've gotten beyond lazy and its awful now.

/thread

Originally Posted by Big J 33

South Parks longevity, social commentary and satire, gross humor, etc > Family Guys cutaways and random gags.

Early FG was good, but they've gotten beyond lazy and its awful now.

/thread

SouthPark All Day

never watched family guy too heavy, but i laughed some when i did.

When SP roasted FG i never gave fg another look (on some Jay v Nas type S!!! lol)

SP has had its ups and down tho these past 4 seasons...

SouthPark All Day

never watched family guy too heavy, but i laughed some when i did.

When SP roasted FG i never gave fg another look (on some Jay v Nas type S!!! lol)

SP has had its ups and down tho these past 4 seasons...

south park easily.. aint nobody touching cartman... all family guy characters are lame.. stupid peter griffin trying to be a homer copycat...

Back
Top Bottom