Source: Steve Smith Seeking Trade To Raiders Or Chargers

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

This would be nice. But why these two teams exactly? Just because they are in Cali?

Probably so. The first I've heard of the Raiders though. Almost contradicting for him to say he doesn't want to spend another year on a team that's rebuilding, when the Raiders are doing just that. A promising team, but re-structuring nonetheless. Interesting to see how all of this plays out.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by dland24

Notice how it doesn't mention the 49ers
laugh.gif

Yeah I did notice that.  I understand why he wouldnt want to go to SF.  Why?  Because we dont have a quarterback.

Which is why I am questioning his desire to go to Oakland.  Because you dont have one either.
Oakland is an up & coming team though

not with them firing cable tho he gave them swag n heart but the cryptkeeper stole it n now its back to square one.
but for real tho
LONG LIVE AL DAVIS

Notice how it doesn't mention the 49ers
laugh.gif

Yeah I did notice that.  I understand why he wouldnt want to go to SF.  Why?  Because we dont have a quarterback.

Which is why I am questioning his desire to go to Oakland.  Because you dont have one either.

not with them firing cable tho he gave them swag n heart but the cryptkeeper stole it n now its back to square one.
but for real tho
LONG LIVE AL DAVIS

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

but for real tho
LONG LIVE AL DAVIS
it was huge jacksons offense that makes them an up and coming team. lots of talent all over.

but for real tho
LONG LIVE AL DAVIS
it was huge jacksons offense that makes them an up and coming team. lots of talent all over.

but for real tho
LONG LIVE AL DAVIS
point taken, but i feel cable gave them that old raider nastiness ya kno what i mean? he gave them confidence. he was in a way their rex ryan ya kno? is jackson that type of cat?

but for real tho
LONG LIVE AL DAVIS
point taken, but i feel cable gave them that old raider nastiness ya kno what i mean? he gave them confidence. he was in a way their rex ryan ya kno? is jackson that type of cat?

^jackson is a legit coach, something before last year no one thought cable was. plus losing Aso will bring that team down quite a few notches.

^jackson is a legit coach, something before last year no one thought cable was. plus losing Aso will bring that team down quite a few notches.

but for real tho
LONG LIVE AL DAVIS
it was hue jacksons offense that makes them an up and coming team. lots of talent all over.
Yeah Tom didn't do anything except do fist pumps. It would be great to get him but idk why he would want to come to Oakland
laugh.gif
But great if we do.

but for real tho
LONG LIVE AL DAVIS
it was hue jacksons offense that makes them an up and coming team. lots of talent all over.
Yeah Tom didn't do anything except do fist pumps. It would be great to get him but idk why he would want to come to Oakland
laugh.gif
But great if we do.

but for real tho
LONG LIVE AL DAVIS

I liked cable as HC and didn't like the way al treated him but with Jackson they won't miss a beat.

but for real tho
LONG LIVE AL DAVIS

I liked cable as HC and didn't like the way al treated him but with Jackson they won't miss a beat.

Pretty much.
Hue Jackson was THE most vocal coach by far.  Even as the offensive coord, the defense even liked him.

That said, would love to get SS 
pimp.gif

Pretty much.
Hue Jackson was THE most vocal coach by far.  Even as the offensive coord, the defense even liked him.

That said, would love to get SS 
pimp.gif

Hue Jackson has to be a OG crip or something, he just got that vibe like he's bout that life.
Hopefully DHB is part of this trade, but I doubt it Al loves HIS players.

Hue Jackson has to be a OG crip or something, he just got that vibe like he's bout that life.
Hopefully DHB is part of this trade, but I doubt it Al loves HIS players.

Back
Top Bottom