Source: Steve Smith Seeking Trade To Raiders Or Chargers

Why would he want to leave the situation he is in and go to an equally bad one in Oakland? CHargers? Sure. Oakland? Not sure why he would do that.

Why would he want to leave the situation he is in and go to an equally bad one in Oakland? CHargers? Sure. Oakland? Not sure why he would do that.

Originally Posted by dland24

How are the Panthers and Raiders equally bad?

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Raiders don't really need him.
laugh.gif

They already got Steve Smith v2 in Ford who will be entering his first full season

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

along with DHB

roll.gif

and the finally healthy Schillens and also Murphy.
grin.gif

Why screw with this promising core?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

If you are a star WR, and want to leave your team that has no quarterback, is Jason Campbell really the QB you are requesting to play with?  Equally bad may not have been the correct wording, but I dont see why he would want to go to another team with QB issues.  Thats all I meant.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

If you are a star WR, and want to leave your team that has no quarterback, is Jason Campbell really the QB you are requesting to play with?  Equally bad may not have been the correct wording, but I dont see why he would want to go to another team with QB issues.  Thats all I meant.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Notice how it doesn't mention the 49ers
laugh.gif

Yeah I did notice that.  I understand why he wouldnt want to go to SF.  Why?  Because we dont have a quarterback.

Which is why I am questioning his desire to go to Oakland.  Because you dont have one either.

laugh.gif

Yeah I did notice that.  I understand why he wouldnt want to go to SF.  Why?  Because we dont have a quarterback.

Which is why I am questioning his desire to go to Oakland.  Because you dont have one either.

laugh.gif

Oakland is an up & coming team though

laugh.gif

Oakland is an up & coming team though

tired of these players crying. he should have left before he signed the last contract.

This would be nice. But why these two teams exactly? Just because they are in Cali?

This would be nice. But why these two teams exactly? Just because they are in Cali?

tired of these players crying. he should have left before he signed the last contract.

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Probably so. The first I've heard of the Raiders though. Almost contradicting for him to say he doesn't want to spend another year on a team that's rebuilding, when the Raiders are doing just that. A promising team, but re-structuring nonetheless. Interesting to see how all of this plays out.

Back
Top Bottom