Soulja Boy Vs Fab Twitter Beef

hold on I'm confused, has Soulja boy ever responded to Katt Stacks and deny the coke thing? I know this dude is known for making videos quick speaking on stuff, but I never seen a response from him about the coke stuff

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

hold on I'm confused, has Soulja boy ever responded to Katt Stacks and deny the coke thing? I know this dude is known for making videos quick speaking on stuff, but I never seen a response from him about the coke stuff

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Nope. Its true that's why there's been no rebuttal.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Nope. Its true that's why there's been no rebuttal.

Ummmmm because it doesn't matter if he is doing blow?

Like seriously, is it so wrong to be smashing prostitutes and doing blow when you're a rich young rapper? Like who doesn't?

Ummmmm because it doesn't matter if he is doing blow?

Like seriously, is it so wrong to be smashing prostitutes and doing blow when you're a rich young rapper? Like who doesn't?

This lil _ Soulja Boy been speeding. He needs to slow down his words and actions. When isht comes to a crashing halt he'll only have himself to blame.

This lil _ Soulja Boy been speeding. He needs to slow down his words and actions. When isht comes to a crashing halt he'll only have himself to blame.

Sent: Sep 7, 2010 5:10a

fab is so mothafin lame he pick the wrong week to beef. lets see how much his new "EP" sell 1st week. -_- garbage *** rapper

sent via web
On Twitter:

fab is so mothafin lame he pick the wrong week to beef. lets see how much his new "EP" sell 1st week. -_- garbage *** rapper

sent via web
On Twitter:

sent via web
On Twitter:

sent via web
On Twitter:

...SB dont wanna see fab lyrically or in these streets... Fab would be a corn ball if he threatin'ed him though...but still, fab is deep in these streets...

...SB dont wanna see fab lyrically or in these streets... Fab would be a corn ball if he threatin'ed him though...but still, fab is deep in these streets...

SB vs Fab x Lil B vs Mouse Budden
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom