Soulja Boy Vs Fab Twitter Beef

lol at this turning into a north vs south beat..but i would say the south could stand on their own in a battle...Kast, luda, Jay electronica, j cole i would take against ALOT of folks...but the north would win because we dont have That many that could..

lol at this turning into a north vs south beat..but i would say the south could stand on their own in a battle...Kast, luda, Jay electronica, j cole i would take against ALOT of folks...but the north would win because we dont have That many that could..

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

laugh.gif
Off the rip you just named 2 _'s who had to come to NYC to even spark their career!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

laugh.gif
Off the rip you just named 2 _'s who had to come to NYC to even spark their career!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom