Soulja Boy took NT's dreamgirl

picture-20.png

acostasouljaboy2_01.jpg

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

picture-20.png

acostasouljaboy2_01.jpg

roll.gif

That looks so wrong man. That's like wifing a stripper. Not off the occupation standpoint, but fromt he "she's running game" outlook. If hegets married without a prenup, he's making one of the worse mistakes in entertainment history.
laugh.gif

And her face...
sick.gif
I'm blaming NT for this one.
laugh.gif

If he gets married without a prenup, he's making one of the worse mistakes in entertainment history.

Celebs need to get married in Texas. Divorce stuff here is much different than in California--none of that automatic 50% crap.

Who said Soulja boy's hype is dying, dude is only gettin more popular, he is about to be on tracks with Drake, Wayne and Kanye.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Whateversclever wrote:

roll.gif

That looks so wrong man. That's like wifing a stripper. Not off the occupation standpoint, but fromt he "she's running game" outlook. If he gets married without a prenup, he's making one of the worse mistakes in entertainment history.
laugh.gif

And her face...
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Yep. Rosa gon' be looking like this:

xpuj48.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Who said Soulja boy's hype is dying, dude is only gettin more popular, he is about to be on tracks with Drake, Wayne and Kanye.

Only if he steps his lyrics up in a major way (or Hov cosigns him with a cameo or something). His current core audience is going to completely outgrow him<2 years, and that's a generous estimate. He has his marketing down, though. Perhaps he's made some sound investments.

Ya win some you lose some... There will be someone more flexible, better looking, and that has achieved and education higher than grade 5, that will come toour hearts once again.
frown.gif

laugh.gif
good for him tho... SBIS
smh.gif

let me add that because of this @%!@@ every time I hear the word twitter I automatically hear her voice saying "tweeter"
sick.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

laugh.gif

your not supposed to wife broads like her.

Word. She seems dumb as a rock.

Originally Posted by Kim1

Whats up with Rosa and these little boys??

Her mentality. It's equal. Perfect match.
could not have said it better myself, he is one

Originally Posted by eye see soles

One lucky dumb summama $%@@#
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Whateversclever wrote:

roll.gif

That looks so wrong man. That's like wifing a stripper. Not off the occupation standpoint, but fromt he "she's running game" outlook. If he gets married without a prenup, he's making one of the worse mistakes in entertainment history.
laugh.gif

And her face...
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Yep. Rosa gon' be looking like this:

xpuj48.gif

perfect execution
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Wasn't NT praising this girl as the ultimate dime piece?Now, I see posts in threads bashing her? You fickle bunch!
laugh.gif

She is maybe not the type of girl you should take as a wife, but besides his money, Soulja Boy is not the type that is any better than what she is anyways.

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:
Wasn't NT praising this girl as the ultimate dime piece?Now, I see posts in threads bashing her? You fickle bunch!
laugh.gif

She is maybe not the type of girl you should take as a wife, but besides his money, Soulja Boy is not the type that is any better than what she is anyways.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa! Dima, your grammar! Now way this is you typing... You must have spent all of your grammar points on that long **$ paper you wrote?

Back
Top Bottom