Soulja boy being ethered by a brooklyn girl. Vol. Twitter fam

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

bk girls ain't $@!% btw

and i fail to see how shorty is funny.. but igh

She isn't funny at all. Being mad vulgar for attention, especially for attention online is not a good look. Pathetic.

i agree

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

bk girls ain't $@!% btw

She isn't funny at all. Being mad vulgar for attention, especially for attention online is not a good look. Pathetic.

i agree

Mouse, you can't be taller than Mighty Mouse himself, so I'm assuming that's not your foot in your latest avy. Story behind the pic...?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

LESfamilia wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:
18th letter wrote:
jawnyquest wrote:
bk girls ain't $@!% btw

i agree

Mouse, you can't be taller than Mighty Mouse himself, so I'm assuming that's not your foot in your latest avy. Story behind the pic...?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

it is my foot...that was the day of or after i got bit by some ants at a cemetery...its gone now...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

LESfamilia wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:
18th letter wrote:
jawnyquest wrote:
bk girls ain't $@!% btw

i agree

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

it is my foot...that was the day of or after i got bit by some ants at a cemetery...its gone now...
Wow... Enough said. I can tolerate any kind of insects, but I don't mess around when it comes to fire ants or mosquitoes. I think that hasto do with growing up in Panama and some of the scars I still bear from those flying things.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom