SOOOOOOO AllState just hit me with the OKIE DOKE WOW!

Yeah, they're allowed to do that. You should of called them and gave them your all your info and then got a finalized quote. I just guess after you purchase it they look more into it and give you a precise quote. Effed up I know.

been rocking with the general for a while now!!

aint never had a problem man..got me a rental when i got rear ended...let me chose the garage and they compensated me..

best  part is, im paying literally half of what i payed on geico...

whats there to look down on?? lol..cause they make silly commercials??

i love my cheap insurance!!
nthat.gif

Ok I was with The General paying 90 a month, was looking to save some money
Went to Allstate website to get an Online quote, enter my license info put that I got a speeding ticket (didnt know date) with they give me a quote of 73 dollars a month and I pay the downpayment of 105 so I`m like cool lets get it and cancel my The General.
Got my first bill and its for 154 I see there is a 30 dollar policy fee one time, so I just got off the phone with some guy that works in their CS dept (outsourced smh) and he tells me my bill is gonna be 125!!!!! IS THIS LEGAL? I can understand it going up because of my driving record but why would they allow me to pay a downpayment for a quoted price and then charge me something difference?
I sent The General CS department an email do you guys think its possible to reactivate my The General and pick up where I left off? I was only 2 months into the policy after renewing.

RUN!!! from allstate they are the worse and will deny any claim you make. But the reason they changed the price is because you probably falsified your online quote and when they ran your record they saw some other things

So people actually watch these commercials between Jerry Springer, Price is Right and Maury?! I used to only see them on summer vacation or when I call in sick to work.

Last edited:
So people actually watch these commercials between Jerry Springer, Price is Right and Maury?! I used to only see them on summer vacation or when I call in sick to work.

:lol: you have to understand, Lucky has all kinds of money issues

he seems like a real nice dude but he is always trying to figure out how to get a car which is clearly is over budget for

Yeah, they're allowed to do that. You should of called them and gave them your all your info and then got a finalized quote. I just guess after you purchase it they look more into it and give you a precise quote. Effed up I know.
This.

When I was shopping quotes for my new car (was coming from paying 60/month liability only on a 98 jetta) and was getting quotes of 400+ (couple tickets, under 25, male, new car). Was just going to bite the bullet and just pay the 400+ but then decided to call up the insurance I wanted to run with. Dude pulled my driving record and it dropped to 120/month for full coverage.

bruh you should have called them especially if you didn't know the date of your tickets because the dates actually matter. good luck

Back
Top Bottom