SOOOOOOO AllState just hit me with the OKIE DOKE WOW!

word, general commercials be a joke. General got a garage full of nice whips, and dude can assume any occupation. He even got a penguin for a pet wearing sunglasses. :smh: :lol:

That's what you get for not reading the fine print. A random quote consisting of info you guessed at (the date of ticket) and other events you may or may not have disclosed is then revised when they actually look up your info as opposed to just relying on you to give it to them. And I can 100% guarantee you that it was mentioned somewhere that the quote was just an estimate and is subject to change, so yes, it is legal.

Basically

Yes even if they took your money.....It happens all the time

Ok I was with The General paying 90 a month, was looking to save some money

Went to Allstate website to get an Online quote, enter my license info put that I got a speeding ticket (didnt know date) with they give me a quote of 73 dollars a month and I pay the downpayment of 105 so I`m like cool lets get it and cancel my The General.

Got my first bill and its for 154 I see there is a 30 dollar policy fee one time, so I just got off the phone with some guy that works in their CS dept (outsourced smh) and he tells me my bill is gonna be 125!!!!! IS THIS LEGAL? I can understand it going up because of my driving record but why would they allow me to pay a downpayment for a quoted price and then charge me something difference?

I sent The General CS department an email do you guys think its possible to reactivate my The General and pick up where I left off? I was only 2 months into the policy after renewing.
you said this last month

Lol dude seems like a nice dude but he's had like 1,000 threads trying to get a car

And he uses the General

Using Amika right now. I work for an insurance office part time and always chuckle when I get people calling that have the general and stuff like that. But whatever is cheapest I guess. Allstate and State Farm anyways will show you a low rate, then 6 months to a year down the line start jacking them up.

I sure wouldn't mind 90/mo for legit insurance in CA. that's jooooooooooooooog.

Last edited:
Lucky man you really need a lesson in life

I just re-read your post, when you do an online quote they basically take your word, you need to call and go through the motions

Why the hell would you get the General though? It's like the Lincoln Tech of insurance

That sounds stupid expensive for liability though. Allstate is typically pricy, have you tried getting quotes from others like geico or progressive?

should have went with survival
mean.gif
laugh.gif
first thing I thought of when I first saw the general mentioned.
hahha brooo **** me that ish had me dead

SOoooooooOOOO you didn't actually talk to anyone on the phone while getting this insurance you speak of?

Back
Top Bottom