SOOOOO THE MIGOS DECIDED TO GIVE BACK!!! LOL

so much shown on cam.. saw this was ep 2 on ep 1 fam had some dude whippin on cam face n all
laugh.gif
I can't deal w/ this new generation of ******. Like...when did it become cool to show off weapons on a country club?

So a millionaire has to donate more than a person who makes thousands? A person wearing a Rolex has to donate more than a person wearing a Fossil watch? The financial amount of a donation should be determined by a. net worth and b. materialistic items shown on the person

Makes sense

Bro are you serious!

IS NOT ABOUT THE DONATION, ITS ABOUT HE DELIVERY!!!!!!!!!

How slow can some of you guys be to not understand this!?

I'm about to donate $5 to a university, post it on my facebook and reach out to different media outlets for exposure.

You will not win this trolling contest, Migos.

Then come on here and tell everyone that you donated $5 more than everybody else so you deserve our respect.

So a millionaire has to donate more than a person who makes thousands? A person wearing a Rolex has to donate more than a person wearing a Fossil watch? The financial amount of a donation should be determined by a. net worth and b. materialistic items shown on the person

Makes sense

Bro are you serious!

That ***** ain't slow, he's bored. Keep it moving.

This is still $1000 more than you guys have donated to your school.

nope actually not I donate to the highschool I went to and the college. But Im not posting a giant check on instagram glorifying I give back.

The big issue is they are giving more to strip clubs and gold chains and shoes that cost more then that check.

Celbrities give back all the time and you would never know. That is how it should be dont give back and expect a pat on the back

Offset smart, he cant be on video doing lame **** like that, he on parole feds watching, them other dudes living fairytales

These dudes are certified CLOWNS

I peeped this the other day & said the same thing...
I mean you cant really expect too much from these dudes if you know where their from/ what their about ...just more rappers spitting verses and acting out a life they know NOTHING about...i listen to em when they on a zay tiggy beat tho :pimp:

:lol: Boys live in a gated community where guests have to check with security, acting like it's the Bando.

^^they don't know bout bandos either lol ...always kills me when ppl get famous n start to have nice things, then they start being on some ratchet **** :smh:

That video is filled with all sorts of ignorance....lmaoooooooooo

I mean these dudes legit live in a country club and have a gunman at the door and a house full of automatic weapons...like fools who coming for YA!?...I guarantee you them fools turn real white when they pass heir neighbors in the morning :rofl:

Clowns b

donate a stack to a school then spend another stack on a machine gun.

Got damb enigmas :smokin

I like how "skipper the flipper" seems to think it's weird the cameraman doesn't like a gun being pointed at him.

Last edited:

Makes sense

Stop it man, you sound foolish. We get your point but theres unwritten rules to stuff like this.

Unwritten rules to what someone else does with their money? OH

That video is corny.

But Vice is just as lame as the dudes in that video if not lamer.

Vice is super lame. This ATL and their Chiraq series are nothing but propaganda. Making lame **** seem cool. And they always send that ******* cornball to interview. Dude be looking nervous as hell.

Makes sense

Bro are you serious!

How slow can you be to not acknowledge there are people in this thread who have an opinion on how much was donated and think they should of donated more :stoneface:

Clearly that's what I'm responding to, I'm not discussing the "delivery"

Get off my back

I don't think anybody cares about the money. I'm pretty sure the school doesn't even care about the money, since it's such a small amount.

It's how they behaved and presented said money. They should have been taught differently.

Yet there are people in here saying they should of donated more because they're wearing jewelry ..

Last edited:

Makes sense

Bro are you serious!

How slow can you be to not acknowledge there are people in this thread who have an opinion on how much was donated and think they should of donated more :stoneface:

Get off my back

I don't think anybody cares about the money. I'm pretty sure the school doesn't even care about the money, since it's such a small amount.

It's how they behaved and presented said money. They should have been taught differently.

Yet there are people in here saying they should of donated more because they're wearing jewelry ..

View media item 1378475

Dude troll level is on point in this thread.

The jewelry is apart of the delivery, which is what people are clownin about.

I don't see what the misunderstanding is lol

Ain't none of the dudes saying that **** even responding to him or give a **** about what he's trying to say. Cue smoky wave off gif.

Get off my back

confirmed, you are trollin...

Stop it man

Last edited:
That video is corny.

But Vice is just as lame as the dudes in that video if not lamer.

Vice is super lame. This ATL and their Chiraq series are nothing but propaganda. Making lame **** seem cool. And they always send that ******* cornball to interview. Dude be looking nervous as hell.

Vice always on that propaganda ********. Had ****** thinking Liberians be eating humans cause of general buttnaked war tactics

Back
Top Bottom