Soooo, has LeBron surpassed Kobe as the most hated? Vol. Dan Gilbert

mannn don't even bring shaq jumping ship in this argument...shaq didnt go to no MADE team...that team had eddie jones and van exel as their 2 best players and a genius named jerry west that picked up this kid named kobe who panned out pretty well, but was considered a risky pick in those days

what lebron did here was pure cowardice...didn't want to work as hard as a player of lebron james' caliber would have to, so wanted the title basically handed to him (although by some way i hope he never wins...i can wish right?)

so funny that you guys still believe this coward as the greatest player on the planet and yet he doesnt believe that himself

mannn don't even bring shaq jumping ship in this argument...shaq didnt go to no MADE team...that team had eddie jones and van exel as their 2 best players and a genius named jerry west that picked up this kid named kobe who panned out pretty well, but was considered a risky pick in those days

what lebron did here was pure cowardice...didn't want to work as hard as a player of lebron james' caliber would have to, so wanted the title basically handed to him (although by some way i hope he never wins...i can wish right?)

so funny that you guys still believe this coward as the greatest player on the planet and yet he doesnt believe that himself

How does Kobe shoot WAY better from the 3 when LeBron shot a higher % from the 3 this season...?

*Scratches head*

Originally Posted by KenJi714

You even play basketball dude ? Shooting is basically the game of basketball

Um, what?

That's why Kapono played 17 MPG this past season, right?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

You just had to add that in there huh? You know for a minute, your opinions actually came off respectable.

But you just gave it up, now we know you're just a hater who will gargle LeBrons balls now
smh.gif
should have left that one alone son.

Andfor the record, Kobe has better handles, he's a WAYYY better shooterfrom the perimeter and the 3, he has better footwork, he's definitelybetter at defense (when he tries), has the stronger mentality... ect.

LeBron is the better dancer though.
wink.gif

Well, he IS better at cheating on his wife, he has LeBron 1-0 in that department, no?

I'm not a Kobe hater AT ALL, dudes one of my favorite players and I like him MORE than LeBron.

I just know that as of today, LeBron is the better basketball player, and its not even that close anymore.

How does Kobe shoot WAY better from the 3 when LeBron shot a higher % from the 3 this season...?

*Scratches head*

Um, what?

laugh.gif

You just had to add that in there huh? You know for a minute, your opinions actually came off respectable.

But you just gave it up, now we know you're just a hater who will gargle LeBrons balls now
smh.gif

Andfor the record, Kobe has better handles, he's a WAYYY better shooterfrom the perimeter and the 3, he has better footwork, he's definitelybetter at defense (when he tries), has the stronger mentality... ect.

wink.gif

Well, he IS better at cheating on his wife, he has LeBron 1-0 in that department, no?

I'm not a Kobe hater AT ALL, dudes one of my favorite players and I like him MORE than LeBron.

I just know that as of today, LeBron is the better basketball player, and its not even that close anymore.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Shooting .004 percent higher, does NOT qualify to be a better 3point shooter. And don't even count the playoffs, you're gonna have a higher percentage shot playing like 7 games compared to somebody who played over 20 games due to more shots taken.

IMO I prefer Dwade's game over LB236

Shooting .004 percent higher, does NOT qualify to be a better 3point shooter. And don't even count the playoffs, you're gonna have a higher percentage shot playing like 7 games compared to somebody who played over 20 games due to more shots taken.

IMO I prefer Dwade's game over LB236

*Scratches head*

Um, what?

laugh.gif

Creating your own shot is different than spotting up shooting duh. Jason Kapono is a spot up shooter with zero athleticism and footwork
Kobe is a midrange assassin who can easily create his own shots duh

Lebron is in South Beach now. A huge party town and filled with gorgeous women. Im pretty sure he already has planned out which strip clubs to attend to . His wife better watch out
roll.gif

*Scratches head*

Um, what?

laugh.gif

Creating your own shot is different than spotting up shooting duh. Jason Kapono is a spot up shooter with zero athleticism and footwork
Kobe is a midrange assassin who can easily create his own shots duh

Lebron is in South Beach now. A huge party town and filled with gorgeous women. Im pretty sure he already has planned out which strip clubs to attend to . His wife better watch out
roll.gif

People need to stop following their emotions and get in front of them. Behind my emotions, I hate ______. I hate that whole Legion of Doom down there. I wish nothing good for them and that they self-destruct. In front of my emotions, they just raised the stakes on the entire NBA. It's like a ring-chaser convention, but hating them won't change the fact that they have so many ways to beat you. You all have to admit that their national games are must watch TV. If only to figure out what this ridiculous scenario would even look like on the court. Just to see where the cracks in the foundation are gonna start. Just to hope someone smacks them into the pavement. 
You can say, their titles won't count, but they'll count as much as Wade's first, which I didn't think counted for @%%*. But still, when you win more than one, whether people like you or not (Spurs/Lakers), they have to accept that you're one of the greatest of the time. How you did it matters less, the more you do it. Because people flatten your accomplishments, to make them easier to digest. Regardless, they made me hope Kobe wins next year. I never, in my life, thought that'd be possible. But you can't predict whether or not you respect their brand of basketball, before you even see it. I'll hate what they've done the last 2 weeks forever, but I don't know what November is gonna look like. And I'm not gonna +#*ume.

edit: i should preview more often.

People need to stop following their emotions and get in front of them. Behind my emotions, I hate ______. I hate that whole Legion of Doom down there. I wish nothing good for them and that they self-destruct. In front of my emotions, they just raised the stakes on the entire NBA. It's like a ring-chaser convention, but hating them won't change the fact that they have so many ways to beat you. You all have to admit that their national games are must watch TV. If only to figure out what this ridiculous scenario would even look like on the court. Just to see where the cracks in the foundation are gonna start. Just to hope someone smacks them into the pavement. 
You can say, their titles won't count, but they'll count as much as Wade's first, which I didn't think counted for @%%*. But still, when you win more than one, whether people like you or not (Spurs/Lakers), they have to accept that you're one of the greatest of the time. How you did it matters less, the more you do it. Because people flatten your accomplishments, to make them easier to digest. Regardless, they made me hope Kobe wins next year. I never, in my life, thought that'd be possible. But you can't predict whether or not you respect their brand of basketball, before you even see it. I'll hate what they've done the last 2 weeks forever, but I don't know what November is gonna look like. And I'm not gonna +#*ume.

edit: i should preview more often.

*Scratches head*

Um, what?

laugh.gif

smh.gif

And for the record, Kobe has better handles, he's a WAYYY better shooter from the perimeter and the 3, he has better footwork, he's definitely better at defense (when he tries), has the stronger mentality... ect.

wink.gif

you must be gully if you think only kobe cheats on his chick. either that or..................................HATER IN THE HIZZZZZOUSE!

*Scratches head*

Um, what?

laugh.gif

smh.gif

And for the record, Kobe has better handles, he's a WAYYY better shooter from the perimeter and the 3, he has better footwork, he's definitely better at defense (when he tries), has the stronger mentality... ect.

wink.gif

you must be gully if you think only kobe cheats on his chick. either that or..................................HATER IN THE HIZZZZZOUSE!

Originally Posted by baik

1995-96 Los Angeles Lakers: 53 wins
2009-10 Miami Heat: 47 wins

Yet out of these two the Heat are the "made" team?
laugh.gif
Keep going, trying to find the differences between the two situations. Shaq prior to 1996-97 and Bron prior to 2010-11:

Both rookies of the year.
Both put up insane numbers during this period.
Both had great regular season records with their teams.
Both had one NBA finals appearance where they got swept.
The only differences are that Shaq had a legit supporting cast capable of winning a championship- most importantly a legit #2 man. And the other difference is that LeBron won two MVPs, where he apparently is coming to be someone's #2 man after winning two straight hands down MVPs.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by baik

1995-96 Los Angeles Lakers: 53 wins
2009-10 Miami Heat: 47 wins

Yet out of these two the Heat are the "made" team?
laugh.gif
Keep going, trying to find the differences between the two situations. Shaq prior to 1996-97 and Bron prior to 2010-11:

Both rookies of the year.
Both put up insane numbers during this period.
Both had great regular season records with their teams.
Both had one NBA finals appearance where they got swept.
The only differences are that Shaq had a legit supporting cast capable of winning a championship- most importantly a legit #2 man. And the other difference is that LeBron won two MVPs, where he apparently is coming to be someone's #2 man after winning two straight hands down MVPs.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

People need to stop following their emotions and get in front of them. Behind my emotions, I hate ______. I hate that whole Legion of Doom down there. I wish nothing good for them and that they self-destruct. In front of my emotions, they just raised the stakes on the entire NBA. It's like a ring-chaser convention, but hating them won't change the fact that they have so many ways to beat you. You all have to know to admit that national games are must watch TV. To figure out what this ridiculous scenario would even look like on the court. Just to see where the cracks in the foundation are gonna start. Just to hope someone smacks them into the pavement. You can say, their titles won't count, but they'll count as much as Wade's first, which I didn't think counted for +*%$. They made me hope Kobe wins next year. I never, in my life, thought that'd be possible. But you can't predict whether or not you respect their brand of basketball, before you even see it. I'll hate what they've done the last 2 weeks forever, but I don't know what November is gonna look like. And I'm not gonna #!%ume I do.

Good post, sir.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

People need to stop following their emotions and get in front of them. Behind my emotions, I hate ______. I hate that whole Legion of Doom down there. I wish nothing good for them and that they self-destruct. In front of my emotions, they just raised the stakes on the entire NBA. It's like a ring-chaser convention, but hating them won't change the fact that they have so many ways to beat you. You all have to know to admit that national games are must watch TV. To figure out what this ridiculous scenario would even look like on the court. Just to see where the cracks in the foundation are gonna start. Just to hope someone smacks them into the pavement. You can say, their titles won't count, but they'll count as much as Wade's first, which I didn't think counted for +*%$. They made me hope Kobe wins next year. I never, in my life, thought that'd be possible. But you can't predict whether or not you respect their brand of basketball, before you even see it. I'll hate what they've done the last 2 weeks forever, but I don't know what November is gonna look like. And I'm not gonna #!%ume I do.

Good post, sir.

I find lebron annoying. But I do hate the media blowing this announcement up for no reason.

Here on the radio in Socal, they were clowning on lebron press conference. A lot of what he was saying didn't make sense.

I find lebron annoying. But I do hate the media blowing this announcement up for no reason.

Here on the radio in Socal, they were clowning on lebron press conference. A lot of what he was saying didn't make sense.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Im going to be 100% on this one. I think Lebron has just killed his legacy for good. Even if he win multiple rings. They will never be as sweet and valuable as winning one for his city/team and by himself. People will always use the excuse of him piggybacking onto other superstars for easy route to a championship.

5 years from now people would be like: Oh you need superstars to help you out, while Kobe/Jordan only need good role players

Lebron is a punk and can't win @#$#@ by himself.
laugh.gif
 what???  pippen was just a role player? 1 of the 50 best players ever in the league a role player?... pau a role players? role players are not all stars...

laugh.gif
Beside Pippen, tell me who else was qualified as a superstar on the Bulls championship squads ? I also said GOOD role players. Pippen was great but not better than Dwade talent wise. Pippen was overrated as well. Gasol is slightly better than Bosh but not significantly. Gasol was basically a one time All starter bench man before he came to the Lakers

If Lebron win multiple rings with Bosh and Dwade people will quick to jump to the analogy that he won them with the help from superstars while Kobe/Jordan did not need superstars to win. At the end of the day Lebron simply will have easier routes now. There are no excuse for that.
indifferent.gif
SMH...

Besides LeBron and Wade, tell me who else qualifies as a superstar on the Heat squad? I mean since you said Gasol is better than Bosh, and Gasol was basically a one time All-Star bench player before he was a Laker, then Bosh is no superstar right? Then there are only two superstars on the Heat just like it was on the Bulls. Cool with me. 

Being voted as a starter on the All-Star team doesn't mean you are actually better than the dude sitting on the bench that is on the team as well.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Im going to be 100% on this one. I think Lebron has just killed his legacy for good. Even if he win multiple rings. They will never be as sweet and valuable as winning one for his city/team and by himself. People will always use the excuse of him piggybacking onto other superstars for easy route to a championship.

5 years from now people would be like: Oh you need superstars to help you out, while Kobe/Jordan only need good role players

Lebron is a punk and can't win @#$#@ by himself.
laugh.gif
 what???  pippen was just a role player? 1 of the 50 best players ever in the league a role player?... pau a role players? role players are not all stars...

laugh.gif
Beside Pippen, tell me who else was qualified as a superstar on the Bulls championship squads ? I also said GOOD role players. Pippen was great but not better than Dwade talent wise. Pippen was overrated as well. Gasol is slightly better than Bosh but not significantly. Gasol was basically a one time All starter bench man before he came to the Lakers

If Lebron win multiple rings with Bosh and Dwade people will quick to jump to the analogy that he won them with the help from superstars while Kobe/Jordan did not need superstars to win. At the end of the day Lebron simply will have easier routes now. There are no excuse for that.
indifferent.gif
SMH...

Besides LeBron and Wade, tell me who else qualifies as a superstar on the Heat squad? I mean since you said Gasol is better than Bosh, and Gasol was basically a one time All-Star bench player before he was a Laker, then Bosh is no superstar right? Then there are only two superstars on the Heat just like it was on the Bulls. Cool with me. 

Being voted as a starter on the All-Star team doesn't mean you are actually better than the dude sitting on the bench that is on the team as well.

Originally Posted by DubA169

pippen was "just a role player"

watch your %*%%*+@ mouth.
THIS
I swear, people are trying to imagine basketball history to justify their feelings on the dirty that happened Thursday night.
smh.gif
The worst thing the Legion of Doom did that night: make the basketball community stop using their brains.

Back
Top Bottom