Soooo, has LeBron surpassed Kobe as the most hated? Vol. Dan Gilbert

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DubA169

so if bosh wins 6 as the third option he will be better than Tim Duncan? will he even be better than Garnett?
Rings will cement Bosh's legacy AMONGST the greats (again, assuming he wins championships and SOLIDIFIES himself as the undisputed best 4 in the L).....Rings are extremely important, and will always separate those who have them, from those who don't.  But...when you get past the rings, you have to look at the ENTIRE body of work and see if they were a "complete" player.  As I was saying before...it's not impossible for Bosh to be held in higher-regard than Chuck, Malone, etc when it's all said and done...you can throw the ring-debate in there and shut a lot of people up (going back to the initial assumption....).  However, if you're going to mention Bosh being better than KG or Duncan, you have to look at the whole picture...offense/DEFENSE/etc...
so ur saying my man
is goin to the hall of fame because he was on great teams????? so horry is held in higher regard because he has 7
pimp.gif
?????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i love #NT 

Did you actually read anything he wrote?

so if bosh wins 6 as the third option he will be better than Tim Duncan? will he even be better than Garnett?
Rings will cement Bosh's legacy AMONGST the greats (again, assuming he wins championships and SOLIDIFIES himself as the undisputed best 4 in the L).....Rings are extremely important, and will always separate those who have them, from those who don't.  But...when you get past the rings, you have to look at the ENTIRE body of work and see if they were a "complete" player.  As I was saying before...it's not impossible for Bosh to be held in higher-regard than Chuck, Malone, etc when it's all said and done...you can throw the ring-debate in there and shut a lot of people up (going back to the initial assumption....).  However, if you're going to mention Bosh being better than KG or Duncan, you have to look at the whole picture...offense/DEFENSE/etc...
so ur saying my man
is goin to the hall of fame because he was on great teams????? so horry is held in higher regard because he has 7
pimp.gif
?????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i love #NT 

Originally Posted by JD617

so ur saying my man
pimp.gif
?????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i love #NT 

yeah, im saying even if bosh wins its no comparison to the chucks or malones horry won 7 and u dont hear about him because he wasnt that dude....read what i said i was j/K

Originally Posted by JD617

so ur saying my man
pimp.gif
?????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i love #NT 

yeah, im saying even if bosh wins its no comparison to the chucks or malones horry won 7 and u dont hear about him because he wasnt that dude....read what i said i was j/K

Originally Posted by illfrozn

you really can't understand why people are pissed that someone who calls himself the "king" and "chosen one" took the easy way out?

destroyed his legacy and place in NBA history? at such a young age to go chasing rings?

people are out of their minds if they think lebron is about to get more MVP awards.

Bro...Legacies are CEMENTED by the rings you win.  Especially early on in his career.  If Lebron wins 4 rings in Miami, a lot will be forgotten.  What's the main objective in the NBA?  To WIN championships.  This is not like a 37 year old Gary Payton signing on w. the Heat...this is not like a over-the-hill Mitch Richmond singing on with the Lakers, etc etc....that being said, how's his legacy going to look if he stayed in Cleveland and didn't win anything?  He'll go down with the likes of Pat Ewing, Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, etc.  All great players, but what's the first thing people talk about when discussing those guys in conversation?  This was the ideal time for Lebron to leave.  He's in his prime, mid-20's, and he knows this is the best chance he has to win NBA titles.  I don't see how this is the easy way out.  His expectations for winning are through the roof and there is an immense amount of pressure on him to deliver. 
laugh.gif
@ him destroying his legacy.  C'mon...be serious. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WHUT?!
There is more pressure on Lebron to win multiple titles in Miami and expectations are MUCH greater, than they would be anywhere else if he signed.  There is no getting around that. 

you really can't understand why people are pissed that someone who calls himself the "king" and "chosen one" took the easy way out?

destroyed his legacy and place in NBA history? at such a young age to go chasing rings?

people are out of their minds if they think lebron is about to get more MVP awards.

Bro...Legacies are CEMENTED by the rings you win.  Especially early on in his career.  If Lebron wins 4 rings in Miami, a lot will be forgotten.  What's the main objective in the NBA?  To WIN championships.  This is not like a 37 year old Gary Payton signing on w. the Heat...this is not like a over-the-hill Mitch Richmond singing on with the Lakers, etc etc....that being said, how's his legacy going to look if he stayed in Cleveland and didn't win anything?  He'll go down with the likes of Pat Ewing, Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, etc.  All great players, but what's the first thing people talk about when discussing those guys in conversation?  This was the ideal time for Lebron to leave.  He's in his prime, mid-20's, and he knows this is the best chance he has to win NBA titles.  I don't see how this is the easy way out.  His expectations for winning are through the roof and there is an immense amount of pressure on him to deliver. 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WHUT?!
There is more pressure on Lebron to win multiple titles in Miami and expectations are MUCH greater, than they would be anywhere else if he signed.  There is no getting around that. 

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WHUT?!
Lebron would have had to take on more responsibility in Cleveland, Chicago, or NY, and winning a championship would have been a MUCH greater challenge. There is no getting around that.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WHUT?!
Lebron would have had to take on more responsibility in Cleveland, Chicago, or NY, and winning a championship would have been a MUCH greater challenge. There is no getting around that.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

"You
play in your respective sport to compete and BEAT the best, not JOIN
the best. It's cowardly and pathetic. MJ never went to the Pistons
after losing multiple times. He stayed until he beat them. THAT is a
champion, children. That is a competitor." - Some guy on some website

Some guy on some website is an idiot.

I know you're a LeBron fan...or at least sticking up for him...but what did this guy say that was wrong?

A lot.

Dude was a FREE AGENT, how is leaving cowardly and pathetic?

If anything is pathetic, it was Cleveland's inability to land a legit 2nd option for LeBron.

Unless this guy views the 2009-2010 Miami Heat as the best, then he's wrong.

LeBron and Jordan's situations are completely different.

Ray Charles can see this, I don't know why some of you can't.

i agree with him being a free agent and i agree with cleveland not landing a legit 2nd option and not having a plan b to an extent

but had lebron gone to the bulls who woulda had a pretty nice squad with him, rose, and boozer,  or gone to the knicks where him and amare coulda did good things for years to come, he woulda had his legit 2nd option he never had and he woulda still been able to have a chance at beating the best players in the league rather then playing with some of them.

"You
play in your respective sport to compete and BEAT the best, not JOIN
the best. It's cowardly and pathetic. MJ never went to the Pistons
after losing multiple times. He stayed until he beat them. THAT is a
champion, children. That is a competitor." - Some guy on some website

Some guy on some website is an idiot.

I know you're a LeBron fan...or at least sticking up for him...but what did this guy say that was wrong?

A lot.

Dude was a FREE AGENT, how is leaving cowardly and pathetic?

If anything is pathetic, it was Cleveland's inability to land a legit 2nd option for LeBron.

Unless this guy views the 2009-2010 Miami Heat as the best, then he's wrong.

LeBron and Jordan's situations are completely different.

Ray Charles can see this, I don't know why some of you can't.

i agree with him being a free agent and i agree with cleveland not landing a legit 2nd option and not having a plan b to an extent

but had lebron gone to the bulls who woulda had a pretty nice squad with him, rose, and boozer,  or gone to the knicks where him and amare coulda did good things for years to come, he woulda had his legit 2nd option he never had and he woulda still been able to have a chance at beating the best players in the league rather then playing with some of them.

Originally Posted by DT43

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WHUT?!
Can't agree with that at all.  Lebron signs with Cleveland, Chi, or NY...there would be expectations to win a championship or two....however, due to who he's playing with in Miami, the pressure/expectations are 10x what they would be if he were somewhere else.  If he doesn't leave Miami with at least 3-4 championships, people will question this move and probably speculate if he couldn't have done the same thing in another city.  Actually, scratch that 3-4 championship estimation....kinda like with the Yankees, he (along with the Heat) are going to be EXPECTED to win a championship every year that their "big 3) are together....When you have Bosh, Wade, and Lebron on one roster, there are no excuses.  I don't care if he was playing in Mike's shadow, in NYC, or in Cleveland...this is a totally different situation, and he's got the weight of the world on his shoulders at this point due to how everything went down and who he is now playing for. 

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WHUT?!
Can't agree with that at all.  Lebron signs with Cleveland, Chi, or NY...there would be expectations to win a championship or two....however, due to who he's playing with in Miami, the pressure/expectations are 10x what they would be if he were somewhere else.  If he doesn't leave Miami with at least 3-4 championships, people will question this move and probably speculate if he couldn't have done the same thing in another city.  Actually, scratch that 3-4 championship estimation....kinda like with the Yankees, he (along with the Heat) are going to be EXPECTED to win a championship every year that their "big 3) are together....When you have Bosh, Wade, and Lebron on one roster, there are no excuses.  I don't care if he was playing in Mike's shadow, in NYC, or in Cleveland...this is a totally different situation, and he's got the weight of the world on his shoulders at this point due to how everything went down and who he is now playing for. 

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

So then I ask you...

Why is he a coward for going to MIA who has a pretty nice squad with Wade, Bosh, etc...

Rose/Amar'e/Boozer AREN'T some of the best players in the league?

I seriously think some of you are just mad because this team has a really good shot at completely manhandling the NBA for the next 6 years.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

So then I ask you...

Why is he a coward for going to MIA who has a pretty nice squad with Wade, Bosh, etc...

Rose/Amar'e/Boozer AREN'T some of the best players in the league?

I seriously think some of you are just mad because this team has a really good shot at completely manhandling the NBA for the next 6 years.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WHUT?!
But it's not just on LeBron to bring championships to the Heat. The pressure is spread out evenly. LeBron doesn't have to step his game up now, he's got two other guys with him who can completely cover his $*! if he stinks it up. He said (not literally) "I'm not strong enough to carry a team on my shoulders, I'm going to get help. The best help I can find." Is that not taking the easy route? It's like using cheat codes
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WHUT?!
But it's not just on LeBron to bring championships to the Heat. The pressure is spread out evenly. LeBron doesn't have to step his game up now, he's got two other guys with him who can completely cover his $*! if he stinks it up. He said (not literally) "I'm not strong enough to carry a team on my shoulders, I'm going to get help. The best help I can find." Is that not taking the easy route? It's like using cheat codes
laugh.gif

Im going to be 100% on this one. I think Lebron has just killed his legacy for good. Even if he win multiple rings. They will never be as sweet and valuable as winning one for his city/team and by himself. People will always use the excuse of him piggybacking onto other superstars for easy route to a championship.

5 years from now people would be like: Oh you need superstars to help you out, while Kobe/Jordan only need good role players

Lebron is a punk and can't win @#$#@ by himself.

Im going to be 100% on this one. I think Lebron has just killed his legacy for good. Even if he win multiple rings. They will never be as sweet and valuable as winning one for his city/team and by himself. People will always use the excuse of him piggybacking onto other superstars for easy route to a championship.

5 years from now people would be like: Oh you need superstars to help you out, while Kobe/Jordan only need good role players

Originally Posted by KenJi714

LOLWHATDIDYOUJUSTSAY!?!?!

LOLWHATDIDYOUJUSTSAY!?!?!

kobe/jordan only need role players....wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..........

Back
Top Bottom