Soooo, has LeBron surpassed Kobe as the most hated? Vol. Dan Gilbert

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Im going to be 100% on this one. I think Lebron has just killed his legacy for good. Even if he win multiple rings. They will never be as sweet and valuable as winning one for his city/team and by himself. People will always use the excuse of him piggybacking onto other superstars for easy route to a championship.

5 years from now people would be like: Oh you need superstars to help you out, while Kobe/Jordan only need good role players

Lebron is a punk and can't win @#$#@ by himself.
kobe/jordan only need role players....wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..........

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i agree with him being a free agent and i agree with cleveland not landing a legit 2nd option and not having a plan b to an extent

but had lebron gone to the bulls who woulda had a pretty nice squad with him, rose, and boozer,  or gone to the knicks where him and amare coulda did good things for years to come, he woulda had his legit 2nd option he never had and he woulda still been able to have a chance at beating the best players in the league rather then playing with some of them.

So then I ask you...

Why is he a coward for going to MIA who has a pretty nice squad with Wade, Bosh, etc...

Rose/Amar'e/Boozer AREN'T some of the best players in the league?

I seriously think some of you are just mad because this team has a really good shot at completely manhandling the NBA for the next 6 years.
if he went to chicago or new york  he would've been the number 1 option.  when/if he wins he woulda won the title as the main option and the leader on HIS team.

in miami  he went to dwayne wades team and whether he deserves it or not, people will bring up the fact that wade has 1 more ring then him and the fact that he couldn't win it without wade.  Keywords whether he deserves it or not, because even if he averages a triple double people are going to throw that out there regardless.

i really don't see them owning the league like that for the next 6 years though.  if they don't win a title within the next 2 seasons once the grace period ends it's not out of the question to see those egos clashing somewhere down the line. if they don't win within 2 seasons there will be alot of grumbling about how this superteam can't win a title.

now if they win and win in bunches then disregard this because it's alot of work in winning titles and if they can win 4 in the next 6 seasons  you gotta give em credit.

what i'm wondering though is this.  does everyone see all 3 of those guys playing the rest of their careers with miami?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i agree with him being a free agent and i agree with cleveland not landing a legit 2nd option and not having a plan b to an extent

but had lebron gone to the bulls who woulda had a pretty nice squad with him, rose, and boozer,  or gone to the knicks where him and amare coulda did good things for years to come, he woulda had his legit 2nd option he never had and he woulda still been able to have a chance at beating the best players in the league rather then playing with some of them.

So then I ask you...

Why is he a coward for going to MIA who has a pretty nice squad with Wade, Bosh, etc...

Rose/Amar'e/Boozer AREN'T some of the best players in the league?

I seriously think some of you are just mad because this team has a really good shot at completely manhandling the NBA for the next 6 years.
if he went to chicago or new york  he would've been the number 1 option.  when/if he wins he woulda won the title as the main option and the leader on HIS team.

in miami  he went to dwayne wades team and whether he deserves it or not, people will bring up the fact that wade has 1 more ring then him and the fact that he couldn't win it without wade.  Keywords whether he deserves it or not, because even if he averages a triple double people are going to throw that out there regardless.

i really don't see them owning the league like that for the next 6 years though.  if they don't win a title within the next 2 seasons once the grace period ends it's not out of the question to see those egos clashing somewhere down the line. if they don't win within 2 seasons there will be alot of grumbling about how this superteam can't win a title.

now if they win and win in bunches then disregard this because it's alot of work in winning titles and if they can win 4 in the next 6 seasons  you gotta give em credit.

what i'm wondering though is this.  does everyone see all 3 of those guys playing the rest of their careers with miami?

Im going to be 100% on this one. I think Lebron has just killed his legacy for good. Even if he win multiple rings. They will never be as sweet and valuable as winning one for his city/team and by himself. People will always use the excuse of him piggybacking onto other superstars for easy route to a championship.

5 years from now people would be like: Oh you need superstars to help you out, while Jordan only need good role players

You never cease to amaze me, whenever I want to read some dumb @$@%, all I have to do is look for one of your replies
laugh.gif

5 years from now people would be like: Oh you need superstars to help you out, while Jordan only need good role players

You never cease to amaze me, whenever I want to read some dumb @$@%, all I have to do is look for one of your replies
laugh.gif

Yall can argue about who's better and what not but the fact remains that lebron james clowned 5 teams and their fanbases for a week when all he had to do was announce his already made up decision on july 1. Bosh at the press conference already said they been planning this for months so why all the meetings hyping up NYC,CHI,LA,NJ and CLE like they had a chance to get him? Instead he led all those fans along just to get rating for his BS espn sideshow which only served to stroke his ego. I really think Cleveland wouldn't be so upset if he had told them after the playoffs that he was leaving instead of stringing them along until the end.

And another thing ever since thursday this fool has been referring to himself in the 3rd person more and more. He is a world class...
070910-NBA-Clown-Prince-JW-PI_20100709234209_660_320.JPG

Oh and for the record I ain't never liked Kobe but after this lebron is at the top of my hate list.

Yall can argue about who's better and what not but the fact remains that lebron james clowned 5 teams and their fanbases for a week when all he had to do was announce his already made up decision on july 1. Bosh at the press conference already said they been planning this for months so why all the meetings hyping up NYC,CHI,LA,NJ and CLE like they had a chance to get him? Instead he led all those fans along just to get rating for his BS espn sideshow which only served to stroke his ego. I really think Cleveland wouldn't be so upset if he had told them after the playoffs that he was leaving instead of stringing them along until the end.

And another thing ever since thursday this fool has been referring to himself in the 3rd person more and more. He is a world class...
070910-NBA-Clown-Prince-JW-PI_20100709234209_660_320.JPG

Oh and for the record I ain't never liked Kobe but after this lebron is at the top of my hate list.

5 years from now people would be like: Oh you need superstars to help you out, while Kobe/Jordan only need good role players

laugh.gif
 what???  pippen was just a role player? 1 of the 50 best players ever in the league a role player?... pau a role players? role players are not all stars...

laugh.gif
 what???  pippen was just a role player? 1 of the 50 best players ever in the league a role player?... pau a role players? role players are not all stars...

Originally Posted by bchimcuter

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Sorry, LeBron has been better than Kobe for at least a year now.
 In what? Not winning championships?
and what's kobe better at?  having a better team?
Shooting for one... He has an all around better game, plus he has the championships to show for it, and I hate the LeBron and the Lakers equally. Im a Mavs fan, we do nothing but succeed in the regular season and fail in the playoffs. What has LeBron done to be considered better than Kobe? Highlight dunks?? Walking off the court without shaking hands with ANYONE?? Calling himself the King without having any rings?? Failing to win the championship with a team that had the best record in the NBA? I will wait...

Originally Posted by bchimcuter

Sorry, LeBron has been better than Kobe for at least a year now.
 In what? Not winning championships?
and what's kobe better at?  having a better team?
Shooting for one... He has an all around better game, plus he has the championships to show for it, and I hate the LeBron and the Lakers equally. Im a Mavs fan, we do nothing but succeed in the regular season and fail in the playoffs. What has LeBron done to be considered better than Kobe? Highlight dunks?? Walking off the court without shaking hands with ANYONE?? Calling himself the King without having any rings?? Failing to win the championship with a team that had the best record in the NBA? I will wait...

People are so desperate to put a negative spin on this, it's hilarious. Especially how they mention that even if LeBron wins 10 rings, it won't mean anything. You scared as %**#. Trying to comfort yourself with such statements so that it looks like you can't really lose. But changing teams as a free agent sure "ruined the legacy" of this guy:

24otzyu.jpg

I can't tell you how often I see someone mention how Shaq is that guy who switched teams in 96 whenever someone mentions his name. That's always the first thing everyone mentions about this guy.
laugh.gif

People are so desperate to put a negative spin on this, it's hilarious. Especially how they mention that even if LeBron wins 10 rings, it won't mean anything. You scared as %**#. Trying to comfort yourself with such statements so that it looks like you can't really lose. But changing teams as a free agent sure "ruined the legacy" of this guy:

24otzyu.jpg

I can't tell you how often I see someone mention how Shaq is that guy who switched teams in 96 whenever someone mentions his name. That's always the first thing everyone mentions about this guy.
laugh.gif

I never was a Lebron fan but lots of great hall of famers lost a lil respect for him his a great player and I agree with them...Its obvious that Lebron doesn't want/can't handle the pressure of being "THE MAN"...he knows by going to the heat he's sharing it with Wade

Many are saying how can you hate on a player that chose winning over everything else...I agree this applies to some players but not Lebron who i THOUGHT wanted to go down as the GOAT... If Lebron wanted to be the GOAT he needed to win AND be the man without a doubt...he gave that up...

Lebron is still a great player and he will surely go down and one of the greats...but he had the potential to be THE GREATEST and he gave that up...I never was a big Lebron fan like i said but I respected him cuz I respect players that want to be the greatest and do everything they can to do it

I never was a Lebron fan but lots of great hall of famers lost a lil respect for him his a great player and I agree with them...Its obvious that Lebron doesn't want/can't handle the pressure of being "THE MAN"...he knows by going to the heat he's sharing it with Wade

Many are saying how can you hate on a player that chose winning over everything else...I agree this applies to some players but not Lebron who i THOUGHT wanted to go down as the GOAT... If Lebron wanted to be the GOAT he needed to win AND be the man without a doubt...he gave that up...

Lebron is still a great player and he will surely go down and one of the greats...but he had the potential to be THE GREATEST and he gave that up...I never was a big Lebron fan like i said but I respected him cuz I respect players that want to be the greatest and do everything they can to do it

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Beside Pippen, tell me who else was qualified as a superstar on the Bulls championship squads ? I also said GOOD role players. Pippen was great but not better than Dwade talent wise. Pippen was overrated as well. Gasol is slightly better than Bosh but not significantly. Gasol was basically a one time All starter bench man before he came to the Lakers

If Lebron win multiple rings with Bosh and Dwade people will quick to jump to the analogy that he won them with the help from superstars while Kobe/Jordan did not need superstars to win. At the end of the day Lebron simply will have easier routes now. There are no excuse for that.

I guess Shaq is better than Dwight Howard right now too...

We aren't questioning who has the better legacy, because its not even close.

The only thing that Kobe does better than LeBron right now, is shoot and cheat on his Wife.

THAT'S IT.

The man AVG 28/7/7 over his career.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Beside Pippen, tell me who else was qualified as a superstar on the Bulls championship squads ? I also said GOOD role players. Pippen was great but not better than Dwade talent wise. Pippen was overrated as well. Gasol is slightly better than Bosh but not significantly. Gasol was basically a one time All starter bench man before he came to the Lakers

If Lebron win multiple rings with Bosh and Dwade people will quick to jump to the analogy that he won them with the help from superstars while Kobe/Jordan did not need superstars to win. At the end of the day Lebron simply will have easier routes now. There are no excuse for that.

The only thing that Kobe does better than LeBron right now, is shoot and cheat on his Wife.

THAT'S IT.

sick.gif

THAT'S IT.

sick.gif

You just had to add that in there huh? You know for a minute, your opinions actually came off respectable.

But you just gave it up, now we know you're just a hater who will gargle LeBrons balls now
smh.gif
should have left that one alone son.

And for the record, Kobe has better handles, he's a WAYYY better shooter from the perimeter and the 3, he has better footwork, he's definitely better at defense (when he tries), has the stronger mentality... ect.

LeBron is the better dancer though.
wink.gif

THAT'S IT.

sick.gif

You just had to add that in there huh? You know for a minute, your opinions actually came off respectable.

But you just gave it up, now we know you're just a hater who will gargle LeBrons balls now
smh.gif
should have left that one alone son.

And for the record, Kobe has better handles, he's a WAYYY better shooter from the perimeter and the 3, he has better footwork, he's definitely better at defense (when he tries), has the stronger mentality... ect.

LeBron is the better dancer though.
wink.gif

THAT'S IT.

sick.gif
You even play basketball dude ? Shooting is basically the game of basketball

Kobe has better footwork, pumpfake, freethrow, and shooting like i said is critical in the game of basketball. It draw the defense out and is critical in winning close game. Lebron 7th seasons in the NBA and still can't shoot for @#$#

THAT'S IT.

sick.gif
You even play basketball dude ? Shooting is basically the game of basketball

Kobe has better footwork, pumpfake, freethrow, and shooting like i said is critical in the game of basketball. It draw the defense out and is critical in winning close game. Lebron 7th seasons in the NBA and still can't shoot for @#$#

Back
Top Bottom