Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

jax should bash gemma's head in with some gym equipment and then stab her skull with that sharp thing she killed Tara with in tribute to the Asian dude and Tara.

Does anybody else think Jax & Wendy might get back together? She's around the boys, and taking care of Thomas like its her own son. I think Jax might take notice soon.

The wheelchair scene was stupid as ****.
I hope they keep stuff like that to a minimum, it really ruins the show IMO. (Even tho it's always been far fetched)

Juice is a fan favorite? He's a weak minded *****, and I can't wait till he gets his brains blown out.

RIP innocent Asian guy.

sons-of-anarchy-effects-02_612x380.jpg

all he wanted was Gainz

‘Sons of Anarchy’ Final Season Premiere Breaks Ratings Record
sons-of-anarchy-ratings.jpg

FX drama “Sons of Anarchy” delivered monster — and series-high — ratings as it returned Tuesday night to kick off its seventh and final season, including the highest young-adult rating of any entertainment series telecast since the spring.

While it’s FX’s policy to hold off releasing ratings highlights to the press until after at least three days’ worth of DVR playback can be included, the “live plus same-day” numbers are still released by Nielsen. And according to those estimates, “Sons” averaged a 3.2 rating/10 share in adults 18-49 and 6.2 million viewers overall — especially impressive considering that its long 110-minute run time meant it didn’t end until 11:50 p.m.

In both categories, Tuesday’s “Sons” return breaks the Kurt Sutter-created show’s previous record set with its sixth-season premiere a year ago (3.1 demo rating, 5.87 million), an episode that became the network’s No. 1-rated single telecast in history in “live plus 7″ data (full week’s worth of DVR playback).

“Sons” was the No. 1 program on television Tuesday night in 18-49, with its 3.2 well ahead of runner-up “Big Brother” on CBS (2.3). In fact, it was No. 1 in every 18-34, 18-49 and 25-54 breakdown — men and women (tying with “Big Brother” in women 25-54). In total viewers for the night, only reality vets “America’s Got Talent” and “Big Brother” drew a higher average.

No ad-supported scripted telecast has delivered a higher 18-49 rating than last night’s “Sons of Anarchy” since the season finale of ABC’s “Modern Family” in late May (3.7). And no ad-supported drama has done better since the “Scandal” finale on ABC in April (3.4). (The season finale of HBO’s “Game of Thrones” did a 3.8 same-night rating in June.)

FX also scored late Tuesday with its “Anarchy Afterword” special, which averaged a 1.4 demo rating and 2.64 million viewers overall from 11:50 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/fxs...return-tuesday-dominates-in-demos-1201302221/

I hope Gemma gets the worst death of all time.

Kinda This..Always wanted Tara, aka Frankenstein Head, to have a gruesome death and was glad she got one..

Been saying it for a while, Gemma should have been killed when she was raped.

No way..Love her or hate her, the Gemma character is probably the most integral person in the whole series..She's the straw that stirs the coffee..
Having said all that, I hope that stanky beyoch get's what she deserves..

Add NYPD Blue to that pic and Jimmy Smitts has been in 3 of my Top 10 Favorite Tv Shows..

Thoughts on the premier..

1. Wheelchair CGI was pretty much the worst thing I've ever seen in my life..But it was funny as hell so i loved it..

2. CCH Pounder's hair get's worse and worse each episode that goes bye..

3. Marilyn Manson didn't do a bad job..But dude still looks like he sweats cholesterol..

4. I'm diggin' Jax's brutality this episode..It's like he was born with a certain amount of dambs and he ain't got no more left to give..

5. Seeing Opie's grave made me sad for a brief moment..

6. Nero is playing all the angles to perfection..I got a feeling he's going to either go out in a blaze of glory or be one of very few people left standing at the end of the series..

7. Juice just makes me hate him more and more..I'm pissed he's got my boy Utter tied up..I don't want him to die before he get's to bang Gemma at least once..

8. I noticed the quality of pr0n girls is better this year..

Overall I'm happy with the episode and like the direction things are going..Can't wait for next week..

Last edited:
ok i watched a few minutes of it before i fell asleep. i did catch daisy at the start of the episode. did anyone die? is my boy chuck still alive?

Does anybody else think Jax & Wendy might get back together? She's around the boys, and taking care of Thomas like its her own son. I think Jax might take notice soon.

The wheelchair scene was stupid as ****.
I hope they keep stuff like that to a minimum, it really ruins the show IMO. (Even tho it's always been far fetched)

Juice is a fan favorite? He's a weak minded *****, and I can't wait till he gets his brains blown out.

I don't think so. I think that ship has sailed.

IMO, Gemma is going to be the last one standing.

*edit*

Speaking of Gemma, it's obvious that right before Jax kills Juice, he's gonna spill the beans on her.

The killing last night of that Asian guy was a little out of character for Jax. Yes, he's a completely changed man, but he actually took his mom's word after all the lying and conniving she's done over the years. I have to believe that this "new" persona for Jax is just blood-thirsty. Nothing more, nothing less. I also think that deep down, he knows that wasn't the killer as in the past, he would have at least ungagged the guy before killing him to at least give himself a chance to explain. In addition, there isn't a chance in hell he would have popped an innocent dude in the dome after botching something like he did w/ the pastor. The killing of the Asian guy was in line with what Jax has become after Tara's death.

Last edited:
Couldn't help but notice how Happy was getting off watching Jax torture that poor guy.  :lol:

my favorite Son! :lol: :smokin

Knew it was her the second she came on. :pimp:

- the opening scene though... Jax. mannnnnnnnn. he's out for blood.

- i pray to Gawd that Gemma isn't the last (wo)man standing. she needs to get offed in the worst way

- that whole lead up to the killing of the variant Chong Li had me confused. i wish there was more explanation of why they just took Gemma's word and killed dude. i thought it was more of a set up, like kidnap him and use him for leverage or something...

- i don't know why, but i still can't accept seeing Miles (from Soul Food) and MJW as hardcore bikers. :lol:

- the pastor(s) scene.... wth??????

- can't wait till next week

What if Jax knew that the guy wasn't the one who killed Tara?

Maybe he has his own plan and it's to stir things up with the Chinese?

Probably not, but it's something that crossed my mind.

What if Jax knew that the guy wasn't the one who killed Tara?

Maybe he has his own plan and it's to stir things up with the Chinese?

Probably not, but it's something that crossed my mind.

i thought that too... jax aint that dumb n blood hungry to forget his mom is a foul &**%#

Last edited:
I don't think so. I think that ship has sailed.

IMO, Gemma is going to be the last one standing.

*edit*

Speaking of Gemma, it's obvious that right before Jax kills Juice, he's gonna spill the beans on her.

The killing last night of that Asian guy was a little out of character for Jax. Yes, he's a completely changed man, but he actually took his mom's word after all the lying and conniving she's done over the years. I have to believe that this "new" persona for Jax is just blood-thirsty. Nothing more, nothing less. I also think that deep down, he knows that wasn't the killer as in the past, he would have at least ungagged the guy before killing him to at least give himself a chance to explain. In addition, there isn't a chance in hell he would have popped an innocent dude in the dome after botching something like he did w/ the pastor. The killing of the Asian guy was in line with what Jax has become after Tara's death.

Yeah..Jax not letting the dude speak didn't make sense. Reminds me of when the Sons framed a Mayan for the death of Donna. They also gagged the mayan with Opie ripping it off because he needs to "hear him say it". I guess with Jax not taking off the gag kinda shows that he's so hellbent on revenge that he doesnt need to think logically and that only Gemma can speak the "truth". It was the truth that works for him. [shrugs]

On a side note,

can someone refresh on how the grim bstards and the sons got cool again? I thought thye weren't on good terms since Jax offed TO's cousin?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the beef they were helping them with at the start of the ep was how they were able to mend fences.

Back
Top Bottom