Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

clicking on the pic doesn't make it bigger buddy... well for me it doesn't :nerd:
so now gemma is "talking to herself" crazy :smh:
i wonder... when Jax finds out she killed her... will it be him to kill gemma? or will he order someone else to do it?

Wasn't Gemma talking to Tara?

lwm1rTL.jpg

will never be gangsta...will always think of the "that was the dumbest thing ive ever heard" & "gordon gartrielle shirt"

i wonder... when Jax finds out she killed her... will it be him to kill gemma? or will he order someone else to do it?

HELL NO! he can't hire anyone to do that job. He's gotta be the one to end her life.

you figure she was in the set up to kill his dad and now she's the one who killed Tara??

he's gotta do her just like he did Clay.

Yeah, I was going to say she was part of the plan that killed his dad also. Don't forget she crashed her car while driving his kids. He needs to tie each of her limbs and neck with rope to motorcycles and ride away.

just an FYI, in Hamlet... Gertrude (Hamlet's mom) accidentally drinks poisoned wine then dies.

i hope Gemma sees the same fate, but not "accidentally"... :lol:

but with the twists and turns that Sutter's throwing in here, it wouldn't surprise me if he keeps his wife alive as the last person standing. :smh:

my guess is gemma will inevitably try to kill jax to take the boys for herself, reasoning that theyre better off w her than a homicidal jax

Last edited:
my guess is gemma will inevitably try to kill jax to take the boys for herself, reasoning that theyre better off w her than a homicidal jax

She'll probably reason to herself that she's the better homicidal person option even though she did kill their mother. They could do a spin off of how messed up jax and opie's kids will be when they grow up.

someone hook it up wit a link i dont got cable. cant find one anywhere!!! pm me if its not allowed to post on here. thanks in advance.

Season Premiere of ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Sets Ratings Record on FX

The premiere of the final season of the FX drama “Sons of Anarchy” scored the best ratings of any program in the 20-year history of the cable channel, with 9.25 million viewers between the live telecast and three days of playback.

The show also attracted 6.1 million viewers among the 18-to-49-year-old audience, which, like the total audience, ranked second among all series premieres on cable this year, topped only by “The Walking Dead,” the enormous hit on AMC.

FX pointed out that “Sons of Anarchy” had more viewers for its premiere than the huge HBO hit “Game of Thrones” — though, to be fair, HBO is available in far fewer homes than FX.

But another comparison was entirely fair. Last Tuesday, when “Sons of Anarchy” played on FX, it was the most-watched show of the night on any channel in the 18-to-49 group, topping CBS’s “Big Brother” by almost three million viewers.

Taking a page from AMC, which has turned its talk series, “Talking Dead” — about “The Walking Dead” — into a separate hit, FX also added a commentary show to follow “Sons of Anarchy” on Tuesdays. That show, “Anarchy Afterword," attracted just under four million viewers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/16/b...f-anarchy-sets-ratings-record-on-fx.html?_r=0

giphy.gif

SOA premiered last week. WTF

YO, at least I get to watch back to back eps tonight then man. :smile:

Not happy what the club is doing to my Asian brothers. Hope Lin and his crew murk them all.

Back
Top Bottom