Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

Opie saving Clay has nothing to do with Clay being scum. :lol:

Huh? Jax saved Clay. I was compared stupid/dastardly decisions between Jax and Clay, I thought that was the point of you even bringing that up. Yes he was scum, but what makes him any more scum than Jax?

It was some scumbag **** to rob Opie, your best friend of that kill knowing what he's been through. Over some ******** reason I don't even remember, but i'm sure it was reversed the next ep.

It was some scumbag **** to rob Opie, your best friend of that kill knowing what he's been through. Over some ******** reason I don't even remember, but i'm sure it was reversed the next ep.
they had to have to clay in order to do business with the irish, until they didnt anymore and opie was already dead 
mean.gif

irish also were never ever going to sell to black, until they did 
mean.gif

Yall forgetting Clay was scum

Had Opies wife killed... Accident but nonetheless.
Wanted to kill Ope without informing the club
Killed Piney...

Attempted to have Tara killed.
A ton of decisions without have a meet.
forced lowell's dad to sabotage jt's bike

lied about when opie shot him and led to the war with pope/marx

let zobelle to get away 

tried to weasel the club out of the irish gun connect

and he did beat up gemma for what its worth

they had to have to clay in order to do business with the irish, until they didnt anymore and opie was already dead :smh:

irish also were never ever going to sell to black, until they did :smh:

I'd have to watch it again but weren't they beefing with black at that time? I thought he didn't want Opie to kill Clay because the Irish wouldn't work with him (Jax). IDK, Season 4 and 5 melt together for me :lol: we didn't know it then but they would have all been in jail forever if he had killed Clay. Their deal with Romeo was the only reason that queen of an ADA didn't bring the RICO down on them.

they had to have to clay in order to do business with the irish, until they didnt anymore and opie was already dead :smh:

irish also were never ever going to sell to black, until they did :smh:

I'd have to watch it again but weren't they beefing with black at that time? I thought he didn't want Opie to kill Clay because the Irish wouldn't work with him (Jax). IDK, Season 4 and 5 melt together for me :lol: we didn't know it then but they would have all been in jail forever if he had killed Clay. Their deal with Romeo was the only reason that queen of an ADA didn't bring the RICO down on them.[SIZE]

super true bro

Last edited:
I forgot they killed Alvarez's son. A few seasons later and dude is businesd partnerds with soa, SMH.

Jarry is such a weird sheriff. She's trying to be on both sides and likes getting effed while quinn watches. She's mental.

You can tell Abel is tired of people petting his head like he's a puppy. Little dude is going to snap.

I dont count telling Unser anything while he was a cop as snitching because he helped them out too. And the other cop they snitched to, well she got some bullets to the head.

And now I'm thinking maybe that happens again. You remember how Jax warned Chibbs not to get "too close" to Jarry? Maybe Jax kills her, Chibbs, with his newly professed love for Jarry, kills Jax?!

Whoa.

I dont count telling Unser anything while he was a cop as snitching because he helped them out too. And the other cop they snitched to, well she got some bullets to the head.

And now I'm thinking maybe that happens again. You remember how Jax warned Chibbs not to get "too close" to Jarry? Maybe Jax kills her, Chibbs, with his newly professed love for Jarry, kills Jax?!

Whoa.
i don't see that happening chibs loves JAX too much as a brother to ever do that to him.....unless Kurt sutter tryna pull a fast one :nerd: I see you sutter

Dude is the absolute worst. Right up there with that lame Happy.

View media item 1251394
View media item 1251402

I won't stand for the happy slander :smh:.

Happy is just a classic dude with great 1 liners. Last episode when he was with Tig digging up the body and he was hype to cut it up :lol:

"LET ME DO IT :smile: "

You know why I like teaming up with you Hap? Because when we do, I’m the normal one.

:lol: :lol:

Not to mention, Happy is legit Rider/MC member in REAL LIFE.

THEEE MC. Hells Angels.

If Happy ends up being the last man standing, I'll applaud. (Even though i'm sure he's not... :lol:)

- knew Bobby was gonna end up getting murked, just didn't see it coming the way Marks planned it. gotta admit, that was pretty slick

- i wonder how they're going to present that LVPD info to Jax/the club

- All this cause of stupid *** Gemma.

- that Melo cameo had me stuck like "wayment... that can't be......." :lol:

Far-fetched theory?

- I was also curious about the DA (CCH Pounder) and if she could be the rat. We haven't seen her all season and wouldn't it be a trip if she was helping out Marks in some way or was related to him? (Is that even feasible?) :lol: :nerd:

My man's said we will get your wife's killer, I promise you. Just be patient and we'll strike when the time is right. Nope.

Back
Top Bottom