Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

chibbs is gonna off him ...bet money on it

Ms5tanl.gif

chibbs & happy are low key the best ppl in this show since opie is dead

Juice shoulda left Charming when he had the chance.... dumb*****....

can't wait for tonight's episode!!!
all he has is charming and the MC, if he were to leave, he would still be dead, just not physically, if that makes any sense. previous evidence has shown us that he doesn't care too much about his life. i think he rather risk his life and try to get good in with the MC again than to live in somewhere else where he doesn't have his MC. too bad he probably doesn't have any value left to the club and he's a dead man walking.

Juice shoulda left Charming when he had the chance.... dumb*****....

can't wait for tonight's episode!!!
all he has is charming and the MC, if he were to leave, he would still be dead, just not physically, if that makes any sense. previous evidence has shown us that he doesn't care too much about his life. i think he rather risk his life and try to get good in with the MC again than to live in somewhere else where he doesn't have his MC. too bad he probably doesn't have any value left to the club and he's a dead man walking.

he killed an upstanding club member to cover his ******* & eventually killed the cop who was behind that ******* after killing the member when he shouldve done that from the jump IMO **** juice & he needs to evaporate

Think that will happen this early?

I thought they would drag it out until the episode before the end but IDK how much more damage they could do to Lin in 10 episodes
laugh.gif
I think it'll come out at the midpoint.
no but it wont happen at the end.. i think its going to happen midway after Jax has murdered half of california.. lol .. I think Jax is going to do some Medievil stuff on Gemma..lol

I don't love any of the characters though. Most of them turned into scumbags this season.

Back
Top Bottom