Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

i think theyre trying to say that with jax saying no loose ends, jury should have maybe thought that the two nobodies were expendable too

Last edited:
^
That summary is weird. Why they acting like Jury had to let jax know not to kill the two guys he vouches for and that just helped them out. That'd be like if unser and chuckie helped Jury's charter and jax had to say you're not allowed to frame and kill them.

jax killed his boy, Jury should do the same.

i think theyre trying to say that with jax saying no loose ends, jury should have maybe thought that the two nobodies were expendable too

i can see both side of it tho because with how crazy hes been jury shouldve known to give him a heads up they were not green

Last edited:
i really dont think it matters, because jax needed them dead to frame them

they were just plot convenience, i even forgot what their role was? 
laugh.gif

Jury should say he wants to take jax's kids for some ice cream then throw them into a river somewhere.

I think Yelawolf sucks, but for some reason whenever Kurt Sutter uses one of his songs during an episode it just works SO perfectly.

Times like this you realize how important Opie was to Jax. Chibbs is basically a yes man. Sure Tara was killed but you'd have to think Opie would call Jax out.

Seems like all of them are yes men now. No one has second-guessed him on anything this season. I thought maybe bobby would say something but nope. The whole club switched over to the dark side.

The fact that Jax was willing to burn another charter's connections for revenge tells us just how reckless he is. I don't think Jax knew the specifics but even if those dudes were some randoms, they were connected to another charter. Clay would never burn bridges like that

so whats going to happen when Jax find out all this killing was for not, because Gemma killed Tara?

I wonder if Juice will spill the beans to Chibbs about Gemma's involvement in Tara's murder?

Think that will happen this early?

I thought they would drag it out until the episode before the end but IDK how much more damage they could do to Lin in 10 episodes :lol: I think it'll come out at the midpoint.

I thought they would drag it out until the episode before the end but IDK how much more damage they could do to Lin in 10 episodes :lol: I think it'll come out at the midpoint.

Man, I really don't know...but the conversation between Juice/Chibbs is going to be great. I mean, Juice confides in him with just about everything. Dude couldn't get out of Charming because he had to tie loose ends. I mean, he got something out of hearing Chibbs say "hello" on the phone :lol: The thing is, if Chibbs finds out, how long will it take for him to tell Jax about his own mother?

Man, I really don't know...but the conversation between Juice/Chibbs is going to be great. I mean, Juice confides in him with just about everything. Dude couldn't get out of Charming because he had to tie loose ends. I mean, he got something out of hearing Chibbs say "hello" on the phone :lol: The thing is, if Chibbs finds out, how long will it take for him to tell Jax about his own mother?

Ugh, I just hope he finally kills Juice so we can move on from one plot line :lol:

chibbs is gonna off him ...bet money on it

Juice shoulda left Charming when he had the chance.... dumb*****....

can't wait for tonight's episode!!!

Back
Top Bottom