Some chick Im in love with
embarassed.gif
but she's black
grin.gif
????????????
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i was just %%%+@@ with u fam, i remember u saying that your preference was skinny white chicks thats all, no offense
I like my women slim/petite/fit/not fat....race isn't a factor. I love black women
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I'm sure you don't know these girls. You can put it in the title to save face if you want man. Still loserish to be getting all those properties.........

How many of them did you go at?

It is NikeTalk man. You know how these dudes are LOL.

I am with you. Everyone has Facebook/MS; don't see the point of all this

A. Let's say hypothetically I didn't know any of these girls? so? What's your point?

B. I know all of them, but to answer your question: one.

C. Who ARE you?? What in the world gave you the idea that any one -- ANY ONE -- cares what you think; ever??

"It's Niketalk you know how these dudes are LOL." - You're exactly right. It's the internet. Log off. What because you're "an OG" you have some sort of grand insight on how the world works and "all these young dudes" think? So i MUST just be posting randoms... I'll let you in on a secret: I've been on here as long as you have and in 6-7 years I've never posted anything on here that would even slightly imply I'm a liar. All YOU ever seem to do however is free post, ask inane questions and make worthless comment after comment. Hey we get it. You're 31 years old. You're Black. No one cares.

You don't think any of the girls were cute? That's fine. This thread wasn't for you I guess. Keep it moving. Besides you probably meet cuter chicks every day on your travels, right?

Speaking of which, aren't you meant to be off visiting Thailand or Laos or somewhere real soon? Do us a favor and step on a land mine.
Damn
eek.gif

Hahahaa. Wow! Dude got sonned so bad he has no idea what to say.

BTW, those are some good looking girls you posted OP, berry niiiice. Ill let you know when Im in town?

Back
Top Bottom