Sometimes Women you Know are Hot and Sometimes they Take Pics

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OP is a loser. Wasted all that damn time getting the properties of ALL those pics........for WHAT!

... ok...?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I figured dudes on here hate me enough as is. I'd try to make nice and share the wealth for once.

You KNOW them or are you being a typical NT stalker?

You're dumb.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

n16107429_32224433_8955.jpg

roll.gif

n1814542_38092487_7144.jpg

Girl on the right looks very familiar.
word
2904travel_dolphin_wideweb__470x293,0.jpg

Originally Posted by I R Andre

We breed the baddest white women in Long Island.

Hi,

Where at on Long Island.

I'll gladly start going to the clubs around here if they look like this.

Thank you.

I'm sure you don't know these girls. You can put it in the title to save face if you want man. Still loserish to be getting all thoseproperties.........

How many of them did you go at?

I hate to be debbie downer, but whats so great about these pics? see this crap everyday on Facebook....im confused

It is NikeTalk man. You know how these dudes are LOL.

I am with you. Everyone has Facebook/MS; don't see the point of all this

I'm sure you don't know these girls. You can put it in the title to save face if you want man. Still loserish to be getting all those properties.........

A. Let's say hypothetically I didn't know any of these girls? so? What's your point?

B. I know all of them, but to answer your question: one.

C. Who ARE you?? What in the world gave you the idea that any one -- ANY ONE -- cares what you think; ever??

"It's Niketalk you know how these dudes are LOL." - You're exactly right. It's the internet. Log off. What because you're "anOG" you have some sort of grand insight on how the world works and "all these young dudes" think? So i MUST just be posting randoms... I'lllet you in on a secret: I've been on here as long as you have and in 6-7 years I've never posted anything on here that would even slightly implyI'm a liar. All YOU ever seem to do however is free post, ask inane questions and make worthless comment after comment. Hey we get it. You're 31years old. You're Black. No one cares.

You don't think any of the girls were cute? That's fine. This thread wasn't for you I guess. Keep it moving. Besides you probably meet cuterchicks every day on your travels, right?

Speaking of which, aren't you meant to be off visiting Thailand or Laos or somewhere real soon? Do us a favor and step on a land mine.

A. Let's say hypothetically I didn't know any of these girls? so? What's your point?

C. Who ARE you?? What in the world gave you the idea that any one -- ANY ONE -- cares what you think; ever??

"It's Niketalk you know how these dudes are LOL." - You're exactly right. It's the internet. Log off. What because you're "an OG" you have some sort of grand insight on how the world works and "all these young dudes" think? So i MUST just be posting randoms... I'll let you in on a secret: I've been on here as long as you have and in 6-7 years I've never posted anything on here that would even slightly imply I'm a liar. All YOU ever seem to do however is free post, ask inane questions and make worthless comment after comment. Hey we get it. You're 31 years old. You're Black. No one cares.

You don't think any of the girls were cute? That's fine. This thread wasn't for you I guess. Keep it moving. Besides you probably meet cuter chicks every day on your travels, right?

Speaking of which, aren't you meant to be off visiting Thailand or Laos or somewhere real soon? Do us a favor and step on a land mine.
ether.jpg

i've been inspired to go through my facebook friends list for some bad photos. i will be back with what i scrape together!!

I'm sure you don't know these girls. You can put it in the title to save face if you want man. Still loserish to be getting all those properties.........

"It's Niketalk you know how these dudes are LOL." - You're exactly right. It's the internet. Log off. What because you're "an OG" you have some sort of grand insight on how the world works and "all these young dudes" think? So i MUST just be posting randoms... I'll let you in on a secret: I've been on here as long as you have and in 6-7 years I've never posted anything on here that would even slightly imply I'm a liar. All YOU ever seem to do however is free post, ask inane questions and make worthless comment after comment. Hey we get it. You're 31 years old. You're Black. No one cares.

You don't think any of the girls were cute? That's fine. This thread wasn't for you I guess. Keep it moving. Besides you probably meet cuter chicks every day on your travels, right?

Damn
eek.gif

Originally Posted by hl655

ether.jpg
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JP310

Originally Posted by hl655

ether.jpg
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nako went in
laugh.gif

yea chick in the purple and one in the red are delightful. it's just sad that cus of dudes beasting over them they most often end up being shallow, stupidand thus annoying

Back
Top Bottom