Sometimes Women you Know are Hot and Sometimes they Take Pics

n71803931_31953584_9937.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Shorty in the purple[/color]
devil.gif
pimp.gif

I figured dudes on here hate me enough as is. I'd try to make nice and share the wealth for once.

Last pic, shorty on the left would get the biz
pimp.gif

EDIT: also, chick in the red in that group photo. If those are real,
devil.gif

It's not when it's your lil sister, and she gets exposed and some dude is getting it crackin on her face.

All of them are wack, and probably have kankles
sick.gif

J/P....Props homeboy keep doing your thing

Originally Posted by jumpman247

It's not when it's your lil sister, and she gets exposed and some dude is getting it crackin on her face.
that happened to you?
sick.gif

Hmm looking at this thread after leaving the latino black appreciation thread is depressing cause this is what real women look like
smh.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Hmm looking at this thread after leaving the latino black appreciation thread is depressing cause this is what real women look like
smh.gif
lol. when i first read this thread I thought u were putting down black & latino women. but now that i read it again, i realize what you meant

& im depressed by this also bcuz i want girls in the black/latino thread. girls that look like they should be models. im depressed now too. thanx alot

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

smh.gif
lol. when i first read this thread I thought u were putting down black & latino women. but now that i read it again, i realize what you meant

& im depressed by this also bcuz i want girls in the black/latino thread. girls that look like they should be models. im depressed now too. thanx alot
moz-screenshot.jpg
n43902314_31321545_8348.jpg

They all model. and yes the girl in the red is natural.
Girl in red is cute but she has that ""HUUUUH" dumb look.

Back
Top Bottom