Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I am up watching this stuff.

They basically claim the entire league is scripted and acted out from the outcome to even calling time outs based on how much time is left on the clock.... Every NBA player is in on it. Every ref. Every coach. Every commentator.

All because certain numbers = satanic rituals for the Free Masons.

Mannnnnnnnnnn lol. I don't even know what to say.
:rofl:
Terrible isn't it.
I can't believe some of the caca that is on there in regards to that.

People see vids like RFG's or those similar, and for whatever reason copy and paste some clips, sound bites and I guess try and get views.
Completely on a different plane though, and don't even realize it.

Last edited:

@FrankMatthews  I don't think he's claiming rigged. Ritual is the word.

I think where most people are getting confused with the videos from  RFG specifically is this....

1. He's saying that the NBA and all Sports are rituals not fixed.

There is a difference.

Fix would entail outside forces coming in to determine a specific outcome.

Ritual would entail events that are already laid out in a pre-destined order.

He's not saying Vegas or refs and Illuminati is fixing anything.

He's moreso saying that they've tapped into to something higher that allows them to see events as they will happen in the future, and profiting by creating certain narratives around those predetermined events to make sure the masses lean one way and they (Vegas) lean the other.

Big difference.
@Ben Roethlisberger

This is pretty much it.

God is a mathematical equation that brings order out of chaos. The best magician is the best mathematician.

Numerology, Astrology, Quantum Physics etc are all efforts to define an and understand the source. The aforementioned sciences are used in ritual to affect the outcome.  

The rituals you see being played out on television are to communicate to your subconscious mind that the powers to be think themselves as god. And they want you to see them as the same.

There's a plethora of reasons you can say 9/11 happened, but its really this simple: Chaos and Order. You create the chaos and then bring the order so the people look at you as the savior, reinforcing the god concept.

Jews run the entertainment gambit. Its only logical they're gonna use Judeo Christian mythology in their magic. Whether you think it's farfetched or not, they believe in it and it's evident in their repeated application of it. Judging by their success, there's gotta be some merit to it. @doublemesh96  posted a book a while back. If thats the book im thinking of its gives a good history on rituals and why they do them.
To be fair, i was just about to ask you what is he saying in that video thats positive? How does any of what he said help anyone? And even more so, all the numerology and references to king james held no weight and didnt support his prediction once so ever. He sounds like a flat earther or a modern false flagger; reaching their conclusions first, and interpreting the evidence to support what they’ve already decided to be true. And in this case, theres no evidence. Im sorry but adding up all the players last names on both teams to reach the number 619 isnt evidence.
You're caught in the semantics homie. Go back and check some of the older vids he's posted. The sports rituals are some of his lighter works. While you may not agree there's causation, there is a correlation. I know you were posting it in jest, but look at all the stuff they were able to connect in that article. If you pay attention you see numerology happening in all types of events around the world. This is what they were trying to convey with the black&green numbers falling everywhere in the matrix. We live in a light prison of our own mind regulated by numbers.

Initially you have to go back and look at the events to pull out the numbers and make sense of it, but as with anything you can start to forecast the numbers and their patterns. Once you become competent you can start to use the number's for yourself and bend your own reality. I can vouch for this in my own personal experience. If i can learn to do it in the little I have been on the planet, it's not far fetched that people who have handed these ancient sciences down consistently would be able to do so as well, and on a mass level at that. 

And like @a-friend  said, his presentation may not be eloquent but knowledge is knowledge. And that's what keeps people from figuring out a lot of the inner secrets of the universe. They think the message has to come in a conventional human representation. Some of the most profound things I have learned wouldn't have happened if i hadn't left my human understanding of things at the door. I'm not saying that so you can completely disregard your reasoning faculties, but at some point if you wanna go higher you gotta let go of what's holdin you down. 

Something to ponder, some say flat earth, some say sphere. Who is to say it can't be both? Perspective is everything. 

Seems like they pull out a full metal jacket arsenal on positive energy. Manipulation and agendas are mind blowing

The universe, evolution, our brains, our experience filtered through the 5 senses etc. all exist because of chaos and order. Agreed.

Through my perspective, I look at the Universe and everything in it as a mathematical equation. It's all I see when I look at everything around me, especially nature. We agree on this.

The subconscious mind is the driving force of what makes an individual who they are. Habits, thoughts, beliefs, opinions, likes/dislikes, etc. all are and can be easily manipulated with imagery effecting the subconscious. The television is the perfect tool to achieve this. We agree on this as well.

9/11 was allowed to happen, or the situation was taken advantage of, to create order out of chaos. Chaos being the tragedy and fear, order being less civil rights (infringement's on the constitution). The boogieman being terrorism, the savior being The United States. This isn't esoteric knowledge. This is the characteristics of an empire and society in general.

With a society as large as this one, manipulation of organized habits is crucial in maintaining cooperation so we can live as peaceful as possible. It's just reality. That's how are brains work. There's literally a hive minded part of our brain that operates on a separate platform of connections that science is just now started to figure out.

The issue we have today is the result of a societal structure that promotes greed, gluttony, individualism, lust, etc. ; Capitalism. When you have a society that values currency above all us, this is what you get. Because there's a thirst for power inside of us. Just as there is a thirst for love, hate, war, peace, you know; the principle of polarity. The greediest of the greedy, the lowest of the lowest, they have figured out ways to manipulate (or create) the system to their liking. To stay in power absolutely. We live in a pyramid scheme and you and I were born at the bottom. Not because we aren't lucky enough to be born into a family of satanic alchemical masters of the matrix, but because you and I aren't *** holes.

In regards to the original video posted, not only is there no causation, but there is no actual correlation. All of his claims are all over the place. Reaching to connect dots that aren't even there. Nothing actually proves at all why LeBron and Cav's won the NBA finals in 7 games over the Warriors. NONE. He bounces from one thing to another. If he had his **** laid out on a cork board with colored strings connecting the pieces it would look like the peak of an LSD trip.

There's logical explanations for everything he said. The teams in the finals, LeBron's nickname, the finals falling on King James birthday, LeBron joining the Miami Heat etc.

It's sad that this is even a discussion. I don't mean that disrespectfully Chris. You know I consider you a brother for life. Forever indebted. But when it comes to the original video posted, that **** was all bs my dude. No evidence. No logic. No positives here. No enlightenment. No liberation. Nothing that leads to direct action. Just hours and hours spent in the house scribbling numbers in a notebook trying to figure out why an alligator ate a baby. Instead of realizing the practicality that alligators are carnivores and babies taste like wingstop.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, there is definitely value in the knowledge Chris is talking about. As there is in shamanism, astrology etc. I just don't think its palatable for humanity at our current state of consciousness.

Never seen the dude in the video before or his channel. But he is young and he is awakened. That's what I'm glad about. You can tell he read books for personal insight and wasn't assigned to it. The more younglings awakened the better

reaching their conclusions first, and interpreting the evidence to support what they’ve already decided to be true.

This is exactly what it seems like. He determined a result and researched to that end. However i have a hard time believing its purely coincidence that he gets the conclusion right regardless of how coincidental the "evidence" may be. Maybe he posseses a certain intuition but struggles to explain it. Or maybe he simply has inside info pertaining to actual manipulation by vegas and is trying to spice it up lol.
Ultimately, i think it would be beneficial if someone could explain properly the magical and/or esoteric concepts he alludes to, in which the results could be seen or proved in something as simple as sports.

I don't think he's claiming rigged. Ritual is the word.

I think where most people are getting confused with the videos from  RFG specifically is this....

1. He's saying that the NBA and all Sports are rituals not fixed.

There is a difference.

So magic essentially? He doesnt do a very good job developing this concept in the video. Almost like hes not familiar with it, like its going right over his head. But his other videos would suggest otherwise. I've heard it mentioned before that sports venues are where "vampires" or astrally intune entities feed, psychicly?, on the immense energy and emotion being emanated by the fans. I wonder how this would play in to the ritual and the "creation" of an upset. Some sort of bartering of energy for their participation in the outcome.

@doublemesh96
 posted a book a while back. If thats the book im thinking of its gives a good history on rituals and why they do them.

I can vouch for this in my own personal experience. If i can learn to do it in the little I have been on the planet, it's not far fetched that people who have handed these ancient sciences down consistently would be able to do so as well, and on a mass level at that. 

Which book was this?

And also, can you talk more about this/these particular personal experience(s)? Or how you came to have them and which methods you have practiced. Im very curious.

I would love it if people like Ben and Hallywood would post more of the resources they come across that help them on their journey. Not necessarily what has helped you in the past but what you are reading/watching/feeling right now. A real time, continuous dialogue. I should try to post more of that myself. And shout out to doublemesh for the Manly Hall post, i listened to the audiobook and have spent hours upon hours listening to his lectures on youtube. It has been very beneficial to me. I notice a strange synchronicity in the general section of NT sometimes, and in this thread in particular. We should keep it more active. Thank you all!

Feeling like this thread is resurrected!

Chris, awesome video my brother! I'm going to make a response and hopefully get it out by tonight. Glad to see you expressing yourself. As you know thats been my goal as well through podcasts and youtube. That time is coming soon btw...

#hellafree

Last edited:

Thanks for the vid, good stuff, very interesting take. What are the implications on free will if a life and it's accomplishments are already written so to speak? I have read that we choose our lives and our hardships a head of time in order to learn the leasons we know we need between lives, but that we are ignorant of when we are reborn. Im not sure how fame and fortune, in the case of lebron, would apply to that, as it would seem to take a person backward, or further into materialism.

So christ is essentially the 13th disciple? The culmination of the zodiac?

When you talked about the acquisition of currency and the number 13 it reminded me of something i read about currency, specifically the $1 bill, being a talisman. The number 13 being present there in numerous forms. Thoughts?

Im beginning to compile a list of planets and their correspondents within the greek pantheon, the egyptian pantheon, base metals, folklore ect. ect. and ultimately what they represent in man. These allegories are driving me crazy. If you guys have any resources to this end i would greatly appreciate it.

Dope Dope video Chris, I'm new to all of that/this kind of understanding so I've been sucking it up pretty heavy.

That's one thing that intrigued me about RFG outside of his passion was, he's pulling this "predicition" from somewhere, and it's not thin air.

Then when I realized he wasn't claiming fix, he was claiming something else entirely, I began to look a little closer.

Thanks for the time to record, I'll check Ben's out here before the evening is out.

Last edited:
I went ahead and ate your video too Ben.

I couldn't wait. 

Your outlook is a lot like I know I'm not but visualize being. 

I'm pretty hands on with finding my own understanding as well as the intended understanding of information that I absorb consciously, and I feel a lot of that in you.

Dope information thanks for doing that.

I'm definitely going to have to go back a few pages and re-hear those songs you dropped. 

Thread is headed back to a dope place I feel, good couple of days in here.

edit: It's funny how something as trivial as a Ritual NBA video can spark some ****

Last edited:

Thanks Ben, i agree it takes a lot to put yourself out there. So i appreciate both you and hallywood doing that for the benefit of others.

I really do see your point. While the RFG cat may be on his path, learning in his own way on his own journey, the intent of a video is for OTHER people to watch it. Saying the nba is a ritual or predetermined cuz look at these numbers doesnt do a thing to help others or even give them a solid foundation for them to help themselves. Although it has sparked a good convo among us, so i guess theres that.

I also think alot about societal or governmental structures because its clear to me the logical conclusion of what we are in now. I contemplate what could be better a lot. At this point im kinda leaning toward the fact that its not necessarily the structure rhats corrupt or wrong but its the people in rhem and their mindsets that result in the detriment of society as a whole. Communism could work, a responsible or enlightned capitalism could work or something completely new could work but if the people, collectively, dont change their approach or value system i think it leads to the same problems we are dealing with now. Especially with influences like tv and music pumping out all this negativity and materialism. Thats why I've been leaning toward alchemical teachings lately because i just haven't been able to come to terms with what seems to be an inherent greed, or evil or selfishness or whatever you want to call it, that is within all of us to some degree. Its something in man that predates all these structures we are familiar with, it predates tv and propaganda and consumerism. The struggle between good and evil seems to litterally be the oldest story in the book so to speak. So for me, its important to seek answers to that specific problem that is within us and is simply manifested into the world as power structures and value systems. Its evident that money and materialism dont result in happiness, in fact its the opposite. All these fleeting pleasures and struggles to fulfill desires lead to greater and greater UNhappiness. Its plain as day to me yet it is so hard to eradicate it from my personal thoughts and ambitions. Life is litterally like a drug and we are continually building up tollerances, we can never get enough to satisfy ourselves. This is why i seek the alchemical knowledge or the knowledge of the ancient mysteries, why i seek to understand all these allegories, because they seem to be trying to get to the bottom of this problem. Im not trying to make gold or live forever lol. Those obviously being allegories in themselves.

Anyway, thanks again to everyone. And a shoutout to doublemesh once again for the MPH reference as it really has me trying to change my life around and become a better person. I cant tell you how much it has helped me recently.

Oh and i like to consider myself pretty well versed in economics and finance. Im not an expert by any means but if you ever have any questions regarding those structures or would like to bounce your ideas off someone whos studied those topics feel free to PM me or just post it up in here.

Peace yall. Keep posting, you never know what small little thing may make a world of difference to someone, even the lurkers!

I for one wouldn't take his NBA videos as stand alone info packets. 

However, when they are taken alone it's easy to say hey, this guy isn't giving me anything, he isn't teaching the viewer anything.

Those are the least of his "works".

He has many videos, and though I have not watched them all, I would be remiss if I didn't keep that in mind when treating the one we are discussing as a stand alone project.

It'd be like me giving someone with no fishing experience a Fishing pole, bait and a hook and saying, I just saved your life, you will never go hungry.

They are going to look at me like I am nuts when in my head I know I just gave them a life line.

One thing I"m sure he has picked up though, is followers, who may now  be, interested in whatever else he has to say.

He is saying things that are coming true, so on one hand he has captured the viewers attention, now the educating can begin.

NOt speaking for him or saying this is his intent, I'm just able to look at that video in more than one way, more than a teaching tool at face value, it's a branch.

Last edited:
@Ben Roethlisberg

The way i see it with t.v., sports events and things of that nature. I do see them as a distraction, yes to take me away from this Chaos that we call a world. Sometimes its to much to take in whats really going on in at once. The non sense and the pollution. Which we all see around us! What way's do we have to escape? I can draw the line and seperate from reallity. It's scary to think about the real world we live in how dirty it is. All the hate and fear is what we see, masked and distorted. But its always the same killings and violence. Greed power its a cycle , thats written in books over and over.

side bar you remind me of Jake Gyllenhaal from Jarhead
lets keep this thread going

That's the positivity I was going to point out. 

without further adieu 

You guys ready for a rant or what? lol

:nthat:

my brothers.. been a minute.

Chris - hit me up! Iost your number with my last phone.

Ben - gonna cop that 4 Arguments for the Elimination of Television at lunch. could probably expand this argument to include phones as well.. There are a couple things I want to rap to you about too fam.

Last edited:
The struggle between good and evil seems to litterally be the oldest story in the book so to speak. So for me, its important to seek answers to that specific problem that is within us and is simply manifested into the world as power structures and value systems. Its evident that money and materialism dont result in happiness, in fact its the opposite. All these fleeting pleasures and struggles to fulfill desires lead to greater and greater UNhappiness.

Anyway, thanks again to everyone. And a shoutout to doublemesh once again for the MPH reference as it really has me trying to change my life around and become a better person. I cant tell you how much it has helped me recently.
!

I see you brother!

I have some books/other things to share too. When I'm home I'll post them.

My dad is a free mason and he's in a pretty high degree of masonry. I feel and KNOW I've been followed by people before. I saw this man outside my window, in the RAIN, in a trench coat, some fancy hat, and slacks. That's all I could see. But it's like he had no face. The light was shining directly from my window to his face and I still could not make out any features he had on his face. It was so bizarre. I could feel he was looking right at me too. So I ran into my closet and hid and called my dad and he advised my not to open the door for the man and to turn off all the lights and hide with a gun. I've had stranger instances happen to me too. My Dad was a sniper in the army for 20+ years, he's part of some ***** for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom