13 x 9 = 117     1+1+7=9

and so on... there are flaws tho like:

11 x 9 = 99

21 x 9 =189

22 x 9 = 198

but it starts again with 23 x 9 = 207.....2+0+7=9

24 x 9 = 216
Ahh I just got sonned.

Didn't even consider using every number in a triple digit product individually.

+Rep

those flaws just get compacted for lack of a better word. 99 becomes 9 + 9 = 18 = 8 + 1 = 9

it's a little hokey but there's something to that number and the way certain societies look at it.

coasttocoast a.m.

Tuesday June 18, 2013

Pioneer in the development of 'Exopolitics,' the scholarly study of ET presence that is not acknowledged to the general public, Michael Salla, will discuss evidence of contact that is surfacing through major international agencies such as the Vatican, the Russian Government and the World Economic Forum.

those flaws just get compacted for lack of a better word. 99 becomes 9 + 9 = 18 = 8 + 1 = 9

it's a little hokey but there's something to that number and the way certain societies look at it.
Yea I didn't wanna go all into that 
laugh.gif

Yea I didn't wanna go all into that 
laugh.gif

"This number is the embodiment of the Fibonacci spiral and can be described as the number that always returns to itself. Multiples of this number like 81, 126 and 1,242 can have their digits summed to verify this reduction. Nine guards exist on each level of local creation and recapitulate themselves as nine energy principals guarding the space and time surrounding the gates and thresholds. The nine principals of our spacial parameters are: synergy, spiral, vibration, energy force, explosion, frequency, entropy control, implosion and patterning. Into these nine parameters comes the Word as the 10th principle with light and love to conquer limited spacial dimensionality. Nine can also be called God’s number and represents form from the void."

Here's the rest of them http://www.magic-point.org/Html/38.html

I live in NYC btw. And that was a kid who lives near me. Here's a video from the brazil protests. Not for nothing but he doesn't strike me as the type to check UFO websites either...

^actually was interesting especially the part where it says that they know the illuminati doesn't control the scandinavian countries, germany and Italy kicked out the illuminati in the 70's Russia or specifically Putin kicked them out for the first time since 1917. they also dont control India South East Asai, South America and Cuba

Was that ^ info linked above? Or did you read it elsewhere?
it was the link that Castomere had ya.

thanks for reminding me about Hidden colors. I know little about Black Nobility and wanted to look into it and forgot what the movie was called. These type of things interest me the most like I know aliens exist and monsters come by the thousands, numerology etc etc but the deception of an entire peoples done by a fellow person or organization is amazing to me like the Illuminati, Elite Insider, masons etc etc

^seeing as how the white skin is only about 6-10K years old it is a conspiracy

coasttocoast a.m.

Monday June 24, 2013

Paranormal investigator Stan Gordon will discuss UFO and cryptozoological phenomena, including an update on the Kecksburg incident, and sightings of Bigfoot, Thunderbirds, mystery cats, and small unexplained spheres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom