some scary +#* vol deja vu

Dude said he predicted the lady was gonna have a girl...
laugh.gif

Its a 50/50 chance moe... Ain't like it was a chance the broad was carrying a racoon or somethin
laugh.gif

you're kind of stretching it now...like first all we did was poke fun but then you start giving off more examples when we didn't even ask... That ain't deja vu, I thought deja vu was when you feel that the current situation you're in right now already has happened. not telling the future...

You are most def a superhero. Instead of being reluctant, harness it and use it for good, then come see me at my comic book store.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

laugh.gif

Its a 50/50 chance moe... Ain't like it was a chance the broad was carrying a racoon or somethin
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Instead of being afraid of it, why not develop it and use it for a good purpose?

The truth is nothing to be afraid of and if this is indeed true, there's no running from it.
I'm able to have visions of some weird *!%+ sometimes that's nothing like what you're explaining. I see the faces of demons and other things that are not "of this world".  

The other night it happened and I realized it was my third eye trying to open fully.  I had a little fear, but I tried to take control of it.  I lost it after a few

minutes and could only see darkness, but I feel like maybe if I continue down the path I'm on, I'll be blessed with more control of it.
Fam,
what the #$%^ are you talking about? 

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

Just go ahead and off yourself,lol, problem solved
indifferent.gif

saw that coming
laugh.gif

j/k but im serious
thought someone might be able to relate
guess not
of course you did, you can see the future

answer this question for me..its been bothering me for the longest...

Why they didn't make the CL6 with a clutch
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I get deja vu too but I mine is more a feeling or "realizing" I've done or been somewhere before. In the past couple of years it's been happening a lot but my dreams are not really significant. I wouldn't say you have deja vu but more a knack for guessing the sex of unborn babies.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
General Johnson wrote:

Instead of being afraid of it, why not develop it and use it for a good purpose?

The truth is nothing to be afraid of and if this is indeed true, there's no running from it.
I'm able to have visions of some weird *!%+ sometimes that's nothing like what you're explaining. I see the faces of demons and other things that are not "of this world".  

The other night it happened and I realized it was my third eye trying to open fully.  I had a little fear, but I tried to take control of it.  I lost it after a few

minutes and could only see darkness, but I feel like maybe if I continue down the path I'm on, I'll be blessed with more control of it.

The same exact thing happens to me with seeing the demons. It is also the most frightening thing that I have ever been through. Plus I feel as if it is my conscience telling me I am not living well. Before they would show up anytime my eyes were shut in a dark place, now that I am in a better mentality I can make them come and go.  And now I can practically see anything face or thing I want at command, so I learned to harness it also.

OP learn to embrace what you have. For me when someone is about to say a certain number, in normal conversation, not powerball
laugh.gif
, I can usually guess the number.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Fam,
Thought I was the only one..

Originally Posted by Juice man

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Fam,
Thought I was the only one..
What more can I say about it?  I thought I gave a pretty clear description of it.

Don't fall into the trap of thinking that if you haven't experienced something then it must not exist.  There's a lot out there that we haven't experienced yet.

I'm able to have visions of some weird *!%+ sometimes that's nothing like what you're explaining.[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I see the faces of demons and other things that are not "of this world".
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The other night it happened and I realized it was my third eye trying to open fully.[/color]  I had a little fear, but I tried to take control of it.  I lost it after a few

huhohy.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you not understanding me man
it was numerous times, i wasnt wrong once

Back
Top Bottom