Some people get arrested at Jefferson Memorial for trying to do a flashmob dance thing

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Only problem I have with this is the cop did not inform them of what law they were breaking. He was asked and walked away. Obviously he doesn't know the law and was just told to stop people from dancing there. If you are gonna be putting females on the ground, slamming dudes and choking em out I think you should at least be able to communicate which law you are upholding. All these tough guy, low intellect, proud community college graduates running around here trying to assert their authority without having the slightest clue what they are supposed to be doing is pretty scary.
they already knew what law they were breaking thats why they were there protesting ( as they would call it)
they had people come with cameras to record because they knew that arrest might be inevitable 

and the officer probably already knew what was up and lost patience with them sitting there acting like they dont know the deal 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"what is dancing"
"what if you're out of tune?"
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Only problem I have with this is the cop did not inform them of what law they were breaking. He was asked and walked away. Obviously he doesn't know the law and was just told to stop people from dancing there. If you are gonna be putting females on the ground, slamming dudes and choking em out I think you should at least be able to communicate which law you are upholding. All these tough guy, low intellect, proud community college graduates running around here trying to assert their authority without having the slightest clue what they are supposed to be doing is pretty scary.
they already knew what law they were breaking thats why they were there protesting ( as they would call it)
they had people come with cameras to record because they knew that arrest might be inevitable 

and the officer probably already knew what was up and lost patience with them sitting there acting like they dont know the deal 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"what is dancing"
"what if you're out of tune?"
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by rashi

Enlighten us my friend

They were arrested without cause, right to assembly was violated, free speech was violated, ironically enough they were arrested for all of this in the Jefferson Memorial, weren't read their rights, excessive force was used. We have no rights in this country.
The point is you need to get a permit for a "demonstration" at a memorial.
They didn't have one....and decided to ignore the police officers warnings.

Then they got arrested......

They are wasting the police officers' time while disrupting peoples' visit to the memorial.

This is their permit.

[h2]Amendment I[/h2]
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

That pig couldn't even phrase what law they violated.

just like the right to bear arms...... and having to apply for a gun license....

you need a permit to protest at the memorial.

It's not the officers job to explain the law (that's for lawyers)

yea the firs amendment doesnt apply to everything. like hate speech or showings in a government owned forum even if public. just like you can tell someone get off my lawn the government can say if you want to voice your opinion on GOV. property ask first... the first amendment does not give someone free range to do whatever the $%%+ they want
just cause you bold and make the font bigger doesn't mean you know what you're talking about...

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by rashi

Enlighten us my friend

They were arrested without cause, right to assembly was violated, free speech was violated, ironically enough they were arrested for all of this in the Jefferson Memorial, weren't read their rights, excessive force was used. We have no rights in this country.
The point is you need to get a permit for a "demonstration" at a memorial.
They didn't have one....and decided to ignore the police officers warnings.

Then they got arrested......

They are wasting the police officers' time while disrupting peoples' visit to the memorial.

This is their permit.

[h2]Amendment I[/h2]
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

That pig couldn't even phrase what law they violated.

just like the right to bear arms...... and having to apply for a gun license....

you need a permit to protest at the memorial.

It's not the officers job to explain the law (that's for lawyers)

yea the firs amendment doesnt apply to everything. like hate speech or showings in a government owned forum even if public. just like you can tell someone get off my lawn the government can say if you want to voice your opinion on GOV. property ask first... the first amendment does not give someone free range to do whatever the $%%+ they want
just cause you bold and make the font bigger doesn't mean you know what you're talking about...

Seems like these people should have visited the "Videos for POLICE ENCOUNTERS" threads...... oh well sucks for them!

Seems like these people should have visited the "Videos for POLICE ENCOUNTERS" threads...... oh well sucks for them!

those dummies went out there with the purpose to ruffle the feathers of the police...they got what they deserved. !*%$ em.

those dummies went out there with the purpose to ruffle the feathers of the police...they got what they deserved. !*%$ em.

Back
Top Bottom