sold a chunk of my collection...this is what it got me

congrats, hope you dont get any tickets though 
laugh.gif

Nice pick up. A solid way to reinvest the investment that as put into sneakers. I dig the blacked-out look too.

Nice pick up. A solid way to reinvest the investment that as put into sneakers. I dig the blacked-out look too.

im trying to do the same thing with mine except its white and a convert
laugh.gif
i have the blacked out wheels/tail lights/3rd brake light and all that now

im trying to do the same thing with mine except its white and a convert
laugh.gif
i have the blacked out wheels/tail lights/3rd brake light and all that now

nice car but not sure if it's the best time to get an old v8...also watch out you're gona get a ticket for that plate in the dash

nice car but not sure if it's the best time to get an old v8...also watch out you're gona get a ticket for that plate in the dash

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

the raiders plate on the front? You dont have to have a plate in front in a lotta places, not sure if thats what youre referrin to tho

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

the raiders plate on the front? You dont have to have a plate in front in a lotta places, not sure if thats what youre referrin to tho

I never really like those models, but yours looks sick with the paintjob and everything

I never really like those models, but yours looks sick with the paintjob and everything

Back
Top Bottom