sold a chunk of my collection...this is what it got me

Aside from the raider sticker dope pickup haha...movin on from the shoe game is always good.

Aside from the raider sticker dope pickup haha...movin on from the shoe game is always good.

pimp.gif

My pops used to have the 40th anniversary, cool car. I know a lotta people hate on that generation of mustangs, but I like em. Its hot OP
pimp.gif

My pops used to have the 40th anniversary, cool car. I know a lotta people hate on that generation of mustangs, but I like em. Its hot OP
pimp.gif

How do you see at night? I used to have headlight covers and mind had little transparent circles to let some light through and I still couldn't see that good at night so I took them off.

How do you see at night? I used to have headlight covers and mind had little transparent circles to let some light through and I still couldn't see that good at night so I took them off.

nice mustang got myself and 04 40th as well but sixer does the job love the body style of the 04
lower it and throw some deep dish and it just looks so bad driving down the street

nice mustang got myself and 04 40th as well but sixer does the job love the body style of the 04
lower it and throw some deep dish and it just looks so bad driving down the street

Back
Top Bottom