laugh.gif
I see you son, can't knock the hustle
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

some of yall sound like dude on "the hater" right now
roll.gif

did you just try to invite Wale'...to a battle?
roll.gif
...hes makin an album on a major...youre soundclick hustlin....stop it
roll.gif

If i was in his position i wouldn't battle you either...thats wasted bars on a bum
If I were on a major chances are I wouldn't be on a shoe message board arguing over an opinion and going out of my way to prove a point. And Drake is more entertaining, talented, than Wale in terms of the "new school".Reason I called him out because at the end of the day, I KNOW< i can go neck and neck with dude.

who are you again?
why have i never heard of you if you are good?
you are a garbage wannabe rapper that will always suck

cav23j wrote:

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

If i was in his position i wouldn't battle you either...thats wasted bars on a bum
If I were on a major chances are I wouldn't be on a shoe message board arguing over an opinion and going out of my way to prove a point. And Drake is more entertaining, talented, than Wale in terms of the "new school".Reason I called him out because at the end of the day, I KNOW< i can go neck and neck with dude.

who are you again?
You never heard of him, but you know that he's a garbage rapper?

"why have i never heard of you if you are good? " that doesnt always apply lmao at what this post has become myspace.com/hwflossss & check outblogs.houstonpress.com/rocks/2008/12/artist_of_the_week_hollywood_f.php i got artist of the week

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

cav23j wrote:

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

who are you again?

haha obviously
he would be getting tracks posted by hip hop blogs if he was half decent
he is like alot of wannabe wack rappers i seen before

Actually have had a few blog invitations. Been busy with business though, but yeah, the song is horrible really, lacks substance and originality, sounds like aangry artist song. Doesn't matter who I am. I know I can go head to head with him.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Only reason these dudes are flaming Wale is because he is on NT, so they can get reaction from him..

Right...it's closest some !%!++* are going to get to someone "famous". So they try to get his attention...and then hop in a chat room or Xbox Live with their closest friends because they don't go outside or have real friends...and brag they just got into it with Wale.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FPListheillest

I'm on my Blackberry as we speak at the barbershop waiting to get a quit cut before I head up north to actually work on some sessions. I've been taking rap "serious" for about a few months now, before I was focused on getting a degree and setting up my business ventures.

Some of you guys take things too serious but at the same time you have to have a why not mentaltity.

Me and dude exchanged opinions, I said I feel I can go neck and neck with him. Maybe even better...what's bad about having a high aim.

Don't get me wrong, I respect dudes position in music and his grind, but me being me and how I handle things, I'm saying what's good, calling him out, if he declined then his loss.

Isn't music supposed to be entertaining?
It is supposed to be entertaining and I understand where you're coming from, but challenging him to a battle is kinda lame and isn't gonna prove anything. Besides why would it be his loss? It's not like a Shawn Carter challenged him to a battle, quite the opposite even, he actually made it and got signed and everything, why should he waste time responding to an internet dude? See where I'm coming from? Anyways everyone is entitled to his or hers opinions, but there is a difference between opinion and hate. I actually hate Max B but I don't go in a Max B thread and express it.
What's wrong with battling in hip hop, if someone says I'm trash, I say OK, lets go head to head. You don't let a dude talk mess onthe court and not go at it in a game. That's how I look at it though. I mean didn't hip hop start that way? That would sort of be like calling theorigin of hip hop lame.

so let me get this straight....this guy thinks he is better than someone who has gotten co-signed by Jay, Bun B, Wanye, Kanye, Just Blaze, etc?

Originally Posted by cav23j

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

who are you again?
So you crunk you got a blog? Outta here bro. You on Blogspot servers? You can get shut down and end up on word press in a matter of seconds, butnah you're a hater, I support the site, keep it up.

yeah my post was directed at all the senseless and undeserving hate. mainly to H TOWN HUSTLER though. real recognize real, and yeah, you one of those attentionneeding %*! *+*@@# but thats all you. i ain't got no problem wit that, do you bruh

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

yeah my post was directed at all the senseless and undeserving hate. mainly to H TOWN HUSTLER though. real recognize real, and yeah, you one of those attention needing %*! *+*@@# but thats all you. i ain't got no problem wit that, do you bruh
Well judging by your signature you are going to ride his organs. That's understandable, if it were a TX artist, I'd do the same thing.

I said his music was trash.
He said mines was trash.
I said that's cool, spit something.
He ran.

At the end of the day, it's music, music is entertainment, if two dudes who are artists have a disagreement, most of the time you can handle it musically.Hating would be to want dude to flop, hell at the end of the day, I hope he at least sells 100k. In my eyes, that isn't a flop. Not once did I wishanything bad for dudes career, I just said I didn't like his music, hell I really don't like gogo, so when I first heard him I wasn't interested.At the end of the day, we are two different people in two different regions that happen to be on the same message board.

If me saying I can go toe to toe with dude rap wise is called hate, then damn let me be a hater. If any artist for that nature were behind his screen name andI wasn't a fan of their then I'd still state my opinion.

Ya'll can take up for dude all ya'll want, Jesus can laugh at my music, but at the end of the day, Ima spark a square when I have time, open up protools, shop for tracks, record and record, write a couple bars, and record, get online, listen to other music and state my opionions on artists and theirmusic, because I'm open to all criticism.

Let's use Henz $ for example, if he said my music was trash (as far as I know he could prolly think so, but that's his opinion), I wouldn't gocomparing my work to his, I'd tell him to spit something direct to the situation if you want to open doors to crtics and let them be the judge for thesituation.

Originally Posted by cav23j

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

cav23j wrote:

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

who are you again?

haha obviously
he would be getting tracks posted by hip hop blogs if he was half decent
he is like alot of wannabe wack rappers i seen before

Natural hate...let em take let em hate...watch the Lincoln navigate.

C'mon though EDF.....battling dont mean anything at the end of the day. But making a good song about situations like this could be cool.
But Artist battling other artist prove nothing.
Anyone ever really blow from freestyle friday?

AT the end of the day compare your work of songs to his. Forget all the battling stuff.

dude @** are you talking about
good artists like jay-z and nas dont battle against no name haters that will just make them look bad
wale releases a diss track to you and then people would be like @** why is he dissing this no name and it would look bad for him even if he ethered your $**

Back
Top Bottom